majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

Next cycle with IGFLR3 and Slin

Okay, so this will be my first IGF run ,and wanted to get some input on this cycle:

1-4 Prop 700mg/wk
    1-4 Dbol 50mg/day
    1-4 IFG 50mcg/day
    1-24 Test E 1.8g/week
    1-8, 16-24 Tren E 1g/week
    5-8 Slin 10iu/day
    9-12 IGF 50mcg/day
    13-16 Slin 10iu/day
    nolva 10mg/day
    25-28 IGF 50mcg/day along with pct

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    this exactly the kind of cycle i like(to bad i can't handle tren ),looks solid and should bring some nice gains.maybe up your igf dose in pct a bit.

have you ever run slin before?
    def keep us posted on how it works out.

-rodge

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    this exactly the kind of cycle i like(to bad i can't handle tren ),looks solid and should bring some nice gains.maybe up your igf dose in pct a bit.

have you ever run slin before?
    def keep us posted on how it works out.

-rodge
    Yeah, i just got done with my first 4 week run with slin alone to learn the nuances and get a feel for it. Should I up to 60mcg or higher? Only other thing I may add in is some EQ, I just realized I had enough for 900mg/week for the whole 24 weeks.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    That looks like a phenominal cycle.

1800mgs a week of test for 6 months?!?! I would look like a ballon as most people. Keep us posted on how it goes.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    Yeah, i just got done with my first 4 week run with slin alone to learn the nuances and get a feel for it. Should I up to 60mcg or higher? Only other thing I may add in is some EQ, I just realized I had enough for 900mg/week for the whole 24 weeks.
    just stick to 50mcg for the first time to see how you react.you can always up it in a future cycle.

if you need to add the EQ is up to you and what kind of cycle experience you got.i would think that your original plan should suffice.

-rodge

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    just stick to 50mcg for the first time to see how you react.you can always up it in a future cycle.

if you need to add the EQ is up to you and what kind of cycle experience you got.i would think that your original plan should suffice.

-rodge
    Yes this cycle was built after about 3 years of cycling and learning how my body reacted to different compounds. I've also come to the conclusion that in order to take it to the next level, slin igf and hgh are the way to get there. I will probably start this cycle in a couple months, and I plan on doing a cycle journal with daily updates. I'll let you guys know when to look for it.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    You will grow like a mofo...... How much you weigh now and what is your bf%?

Rodge, couldn't he run IGF1 for 6 weeks? Are you thinking he should up it to 70mcgs/day? I was told by a friend who has done IGF1 with HGH (2ius/day) to do 70mcgs/day. I know it's all relevant to what your body likes but 50mcgs does seem a little light. He grew fast.He went from 190lbs to 215lbs in a few months. He looked huge and ripped. Dude never did proper PCT and now he looks average, nothing special.

Shouldn't he run GH for at least 3 months to max this cycle? I know 6 is preferred. If he was running GH all the way thru into PCT then he wouldn't need IGF1 with PCT? 2 kits of Jintropin would get you 100 days at 2ius/day.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-10-2005 at 03:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    I am 6', weigh 255, and am at about 15% bf...i already have the IGF and will be experimenting with HGH once i turn 30, i have 2 years to go.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    I am 6', weigh 255, and am at about 15% bf...i already have the IGF and will be experimenting with HGH once i turn 30, i have 2 years to go.
    Oh, I see. Good plan and you seem very knowledgeable. How do you react to tren ? I'm considering doing a simiar cycle but with GH in about a month. I've never done tren and I hear so many weird stories. Bad dreams, agression, sadness, etc. I've basically done test, dbol , tbol, EQ, Winny, deca and some other various accessories I can't think of now. I tried GH about 10 years ago but I only had a few weeks worth and it was too expensive back then. Waste of money.

BTW, you're already a monster. Do you compete?
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-10-2005 at 03:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    How do you react to tren ?
    BTW, you're already a monster. Do you compete?
    Tren really doesn't bother me too much, though it does tend to raise my irritability factor sometimes, and the occasional night sweats, but no biggy. I learned the hard way to run alot of B6 with it or else I'd be lactating brown prolactin fluid out of my nips. I've never competed yet because I've never had the discipline to get down to 4% bf, but I do have plans within a couple years to get on stage.

Thread Information