rockbottom is offline Associate Member

HGH for healing tendons?

I've been reading a lot, but cannot find anything that refers to hgh healing stretched tendons.

I got into a bit of a scrabble some years back, and broke my hand on some fellow's head. The hand healed, but I have a stretched tendon in my wrist. Docs say the only way to fix it is to operate, which will limit my mobility.

Can hgh help with this? If so, should I inject it straight into my wrist?

Hard Head is offline Member
    Probably not and NO!

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    Probably not and NO!
    I love straight answers. Thanks.

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    Do a board search on in this topic using the words....tendons, ligaments,healing,GH,HGH and you will find many threads where GH has helped many people on this board with there tendon problems..some being worse than yours.

Dr. Zeus is offline Junior Member
    What would happen if he did inject it into his wrist? I've heard of people injecting straight into their delts and even their pecs. Is this also a bad idea? I vaguely remember being told you should only inject near larger muscle groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Zeus
    What would happen if he did inject it into his wrist? I've heard of people injecting straight into their delts and even their pecs. Is this also a bad idea? I vaguely remember being told you should only inject near larger muscle groups.

A number of Doctors who do Prolotherapy... use Gh and IGF for injections into Tendons and Ligaments to heal up old or new injuries with a pretty high success rate.

This is one of the reasons Terell Owens(Dallas Cowboys) got back on the field so quick.

I know of a few guys on this board who have did it to themselves and were having great results.

Quote Originally Posted by fossilfuel7
    A number of Doctors who do Prolotherapy... use Gh and IGF for injections into Tendons and Ligaments to heal up old or new injuries with a pretty high success rate.

This is one of the reasons Terell Owens(Dallas Cowboys) got back on the field so quick.

I know of a few guys on this board who have did it to themselves and were having great results.

Excellent. Thanks. I'll do some more reading.

Steele is offline Member
    i dislocated my arm and it hurt for months then did a 4 month cycle of gh and it is now less bothersome than my left arm which i have never injured.

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    I would do GH at 3-4 iu/d while doing 25mcg (IGF-Lr3) shots directly where it hurts in your wrist. I had really, really bad tendinosis in my right biceps tendon and was given 10 iu's from a fellow lifter. He told me to inject 1-2 iu's spaced out about 3 days into the tendon. I just made a dot on exactly where it hurt with a sharpie, swabbed it with an alcohol pad, rested my right arm on my couch and put the insulin needle exactly where it hurt.

If it wasn't a miracle to how much better and quicker it started feeling I don't know what is.

I had had the problem with the bicep tendon for going on like a year, and in about 2 weeks I had no problems. It wasn't GH, but I think the two would act synergistically.

Oh yeah...I haven't had any problems since. I just started GH and am working my way up on the doses in prep for a cycle.

I really wish everyone knew the power of site injections with GH and/or IGF-Lr3. The only question for me now is, if Mechano Growth Factor will have similar results. Anybody know? Thanks...hope this helps.

Correction: It wasn't IGF-LR3 that I spot injected like I am suggesting but it seemed to work pretty darn well and would probably work better as a gh/IGF-Lr3 stack.

Happy Healing!

Quote Originally Posted by jdavis2007
    Correction: It wasn't IGF-LR3 that I spot injected like I am suggesting but it seemed to work pretty darn well and would probably work better as a gh/IGF-Lr3 stack.

Happy Healing!

Can you pease tell me what it was that you were spot injecting then?

I am looking to do the same thing to my arms.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    WARNING, ALTHOUGH THE IGF-LR3 AND GH MIGHT HELP YOU ....

SUB Q WOULD BE THE CORRECT AND PREFERED MANNER IN RUN THE GH..

DANGER OF NERVE DAMAGE IN THE WRIST AND HAND WOULD BE HIGH

I'd be really careful with it..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Although it is true that nerve damage could happen if you were spot injecting, it can also happen if you are using synthetic GH anyways (usually at higher doses though). That is why I was told, with very good success, to only do 1-2 iu's spaced out every 3 days. When I say he only gave me 10 iu's, I really mean it only took me 10 iu's, and I had been having major problems with that bicep tendon.

I was just using GH, even though I suggested the stack of GH/IGF-lr3 would probably be more effective. I know of many more athletes that prefer to spot inject IGF-LR3 to not only build muscle in lagging body parts, but also to heal up nagging or chronic injuries.

I went ahead and followed the guy's advise because it was FREE, which is a plus, and I had already read a study where doctors in Florida were doing spot injections in the articular cartilage of the knee in patients suffering from knee pain on this very forum. That being said, you should be very careful in trying to do more thinking that "more is better" when spywizard just illuminated to the fact that nerve problems could occur, which would just be compounding the problem.

Hope this helps...specifics q's just PM me.

I'm not some pharma renegade; it's backed up by a few studies and it worked period.

I've got a pitcher buddy of mine that had the exact thing happen to his right bicep tendon and I told him to do what I did and sure enough he was right as rain in about 3 weeks.

Hope your wrist gets better.

massff is offline Junior Member
    Now are you supposed to inject sub-Q at the locationor intramuscular?

Thread Information