Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    G-13 is offline Member

Lightbulb Igf-lr3 Omeg**abs and other questions

I have been researching the different dosages eveyone is using and im somewhat confused so if a vet or someone with some experience could clear a few things up for me i would greatly appreciate your help.

1.If i had 2 vials 2mg total would you use all 2mg on one post cycle pct or would you split it up. If i were to do 50mcg per day it would last about 3 weeks with one vial is that correct? I read that using media grade longer than 3 weeks is not beneficial, is this also correct?

2.Would 50mcg per day be enough or should i, could i get great results with less? And if 50 per day is good would i be best at splitting it up once in the morning and one post workout as i have read here?

3.also the media grade from omeg**abs is what im looking at right now, i have heard nothing but good things so far, now will this be good in the fridge for 3 weeks after i add the BW or should i use BA as others have suggested.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    I have been researching the different dosages eveyone is using and im somewhat confused so if a vet or someone with some experience could clear a few things up for me i would greatly appreciate your help.

1.If i had 2 vials 2mg total would you use all 2mg on one post cycle pct or would you split it up. If i were to do 50mcg per day it would last about 3 weeks with one vial is that correct? I read that using media grade longer than 3 weeks is not beneficial, is this also correct?

2.Would 50mcg per day be enough or should i, could i get great results with less? And if 50 per day is good would i be best at splitting it up once in the morning and one post workout as i have read here?

3.also the media grade from omeg**abs is what im looking at right now, i have heard nothing but good things so far, now will this be good in the fridge for 3 weeks after i add the BW or should i use BA as others have suggested.
    1. One in one go if it were me. media grade is fine...realistically, you arent going to find many who have even seen receptor grade

2. 50mcg is plenty. once a day is fine. AM for off days, and post workout or your preference for gym days

3. believe you wont have to worry about reconstitution as it is already done for you in AA and a touch of BA

Titan1 is offline Member
    you only draw bw in the pin with the igf never dilute the igf with Bw

G-13 is offline Member
    So this stuff is just shoot and go then? He sent an email saying he would include 30cc of BW, i was assuming that was for the reconstitution.

juict is offline Associate Member
    can someone clarify becuase i am also buying some from Aguys, and it comes with bacteriostatic water. i also thought the BS was for mixing with the pwder

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    if you mix with bw you should use it within 24 hours which is ok if you get it in 10 vials at 100mcgs each as i did, but if it comes in 1 vial 1000mcgs obviously you cant use that much in 24hours. so the bw is for making sure you get it all out of pin

G-13 is offline Member
    gotcha...thanks

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro if you have 2mg go 50mcg for 40 days, draw up 20iu of BW then th 50mcg. I find it's easier to do 40mcg 1 day then 60mcg the next. Unless you have pins with 1iu marks on them it hard to get exactly 50mcg.

JohnnyB

omega labs is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan1
    you only draw bw in the pin with the igf never dilute the igf with Bw
    This is very true guys.. Dont every mix bac water with my vials of igf. If you do just throw it away... It will no longer be any good!!

As for taking 50mcgs a day... That will do you right! You cant really compare media, and receptor grade... thats like comparing apples to oranges... the receptor grade is better, but you will pay a lot more for it also.

And for any amount of igf you want to do... To find out how long a vial will last you .. Just take your dosage into 1000mcgs, and you will get how many days it will last you..

Thanks fellas,
    Omega Labs

Captain Fantastic is offline Junior Member

Wink order

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro if you have 2mg go 50mcg for 40 days, draw up 20iu of BW then th 50mcg. I find it's easier to do 40mcg 1 day then 60mcg the next. Unless you have pins with 1iu marks on them it hard to get exactly 50mcg.

JohnnyB
    but why would you draw your BW before your IGF? Seems like a recipe for contaminating your IGF with BW. I draw IGF, stick it in BW and draw hard so it breaks (dilutes into the BW) up as much as possible. If you watch your rig however you'll see a lot of the IGF sticks on the sides and consolidates into a slug as you near the end of your plunger push

G-13 is offline Member

JohnnyB
    I understand now bro...thanks

The reason Johnny is saying to do it like this makes sense, the igf is last in and first out, thus making sure you get ALL of it...i dont believe a minascule amount of BW will ruin the igf..just be careful

I understand now bro...thanks

The reason Johnny is saying to do it like this makes sense, the igf is last in and first out, thus making sure you get ALL of it...i dont believe a minascule amount of BW will ruin the igf..just be careful

Johnny's way, and CJ's way is both good ways to admin igf.

Cool
    OMega

SD1959 is offline New Member
    Omega, what is the ramifications (other than less IGF making it in) with shooting your product straight (no added water)?

I would not suggest shooting my igf straight big man.. I know of guys doing it, but I personaly would not.. U could have some really nice welps, or it could burn really bad, and after a long period of time find a hole where you inject numrous times.... I have a personal friend that wanted to inject it without water, I told him the reprecutions of what may happen, but he is a guy that wants to be hard, and nothing ever hurts him. So I let him do as he he wanted... 3 weeks into using the igf.. He came to me for a bottle of bac water ... I hated to say it, but .... I told him so ..

Thanks,
    Omega

Quote Originally Posted by SD1959
    Omega, what is the ramifications (other than less IGF making it in) with shooting your product straight (no added water)?

good info

Quote Originally Posted by juict
    good info

Thanks Juict,

Omega

G-13 is offline Member
    OMega is ur igf in lypholized form? or do we need to reconstitute it? i heard that if its reconstituted already then its not legit, and that the peptides would not last durign shipping if it were reconstituted, as the peptides are very fragile..just wondering

it comes already reconstituted all you need to do is get some BW so it wont burn....as for it being legit it seems like everybody says its great, i am gonna order some myself

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member

JohnnyB
    At what mark on a 100-U slin pin is 40 or 50mcg?

also would like to know

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMOSTHATED
    At what mark on a 100-U slin pin is 40 or 50mcg?
    if you are looking at a 100iu slin pin it has 100 tics on it equating to 1ml or 1cc total. i havent used igf in some time, but 40-50mcg if reconstituted in 1ml of AA or whatever is bw 4 and 5 tics-so, not much at all. Correct my math if it is wrong...happy hour started early

It would be on a 100 iu pin... each clich would be 20 mcgs.. so.... if you pull to the 2nd click you would be doing 40 mcgs.. and inbetween the 3 and 4th click would be 50 mcgs... it would be much easier to use 40 mcgs aday.. thanks guys.. take care, and holla if you have any other questions..

Much Respect,
    Omega

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    I stil dont understand what 40mcgs is on a 100 unit insulin syringe. Is each black line considered a mcgs or is the 10 mark on the syringe considered mcgs

G-13 is offline Member
    OMega still never answered my question on how well the peptides would hold up under shipping due their fragile nature. DO you ship with ice packs and same day delivery?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    OMega still never answered my question on how well the peptides would hold up under shipping due their fragile nature. DO you ship with ice packs and same day delivery?
    Yes, I want to know the answer to this too.

Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667
    I stil dont understand what 40mcgs is on a 100 unit insulin syringe. Is each black line considered a mcgs or is the 10 mark on the syringe considered mcgs
    its better to get .5cc or .3cc insulin darts. easier to measure accurately IMO.

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    i have a shitload of 100unit insulin darts want to use it them up

G-13 is offline Member

????

????
    It is fine sir!! I see no problems with it while shipping... Its been almost 2 yrs now, and my igf is still going strong... and i do ship on ice packs.

G-day,
    Omega

OH, AND YES I SHIP NEXT DAY DELIVERY!!!

THANKS,
    OMEGA

G-day,
    Omega[/QUOTE

[QUOTE=omega labs]It is fine sir!! I see no problems with it while shipping... Its been almost 2 yrs now, and my igf is still going strong... and i do ship on ice packs.

]

Teegunn is offline Banned
    I guess I am confused on how to shoot this stuff. From what I am reading you should first draw in some BW and then the IGF into your slin pin? Why would this keep the IGF from burning or causing welts?? Is it being mixed in the pin with the BW or do the BW and IGF solution not mix together? Is there anything else that you could dilute your IGF with to prevent the burning or welts? This sounds harder than using GH to me.
    Last edited by Teegunn; 08-17-2005 at 01:07 AM.

I'm getting at least 2mls of Omega's stuff... He's answered my emails fast and his prices are fair.

How does the quality compare to MR's l3 IGF-1? I've read opinions after MR use so if anybody can add here, please do.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I'm getting at least 2mls of Omega's stuff... He's answered my emails fast and his prices are fair.

How does the quality compare to MR's l3 IGF-1? I've read opinions after MR use so if anybody can add here, please do.

Thanks bud,

omega

Its not as hard as your making it out to be buddy... Its really simple!! The bac water helps dilute the igf so you dont get the burn or welps. Just like you would cut some aas gear that leaves you sore. If that makes any sense to you.? If you need futher help shot me a pm, or something. Ill be more than happy to explain the things you DONT understand... But its quit simple!!

Holla,
    Omega Labs

Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    I guess I am confused on how to shoot this stuff. From what I am reading you should first draw in some BW and then the IGF into your slin pin? Why would this keep the IGF from burning or causing welts?? Is it being mixed in the pin with the BW or do the BW and IGF solution not mix together? Is there anything else that you could dilute your IGF with to prevent the burning or welts? This sounds harder than using GH to me.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    One of my clients ordered 15 kits last week. sent the $$ and had the stuff next day. Props to omega.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by omega labs
    Its not as hard as your making it out to be buddy... Its really simple!! The bac water helps dilute the igf so you dont get the burn or welps. Just like you would cut some aas gear that leaves you sore. If that makes any sense to you.? If you need futher help shot me a pm, or something. Ill be more than happy to explain the things you DONT understand... But its quit simple!!

Holla,
    Omega Labs

So the bac water is O.K. to use to dilute the IGF in the slin pin, but not O.K. for reconstituting? I am assuming that the bac water doesn't ruin the IGF in such a short amount of time then when used just for diluting directly in the pin. Thanks for the help Omega.

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    One of my clients ordered 15 kits last week. sent the $$ and had the stuff next day. Props to omega.
    Mealticket,

Where Performance Rules baby!!! (Smoken) This is what Omega Labs Is great at! Tell your boy I appreciate the buisness, My Friend!! Always glad to help out.

Much Respect,
    Omega Labs

Yes sir, The Bac Water is going to be your best beta. No, the igf is already reconstitued. The water does on job, and that is to dilute the igf, so it doesnt leave welps, or burn. You would not want to put the bac water in your vial of igf. Reason, You will not use all that igf in on dosage, therefore the water would ruin the igf. This is correct the water doesnt runin the igf in a short period of time. 6-8 hrs life spand once you have injected.

Take care, and good luck buddy,
    Much respect,
    Omega Labs

Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    So the bac water is O.K. to use to dilute the IGF in the slin pin, but not O.K. for reconstituting? I am assuming that the bac water doesn't ruin the IGF in such a short amount of time then when used just for diluting directly in the pin. Thanks for the help Omega.

Quote Originally Posted by omega labs
    Yes sir, The Bac Water is going to be your best beta. No, the igf is already reconstitued. The water does on job, and that is to dilute the igf, so it doesnt leave welps, or burn. You would not want to put the bac water in your vial of igf. Reason, You will not use all that igf in on dosage, therefore the water would ruin the igf. This is correct the water doesnt runin the igf in a short period of time. 6-8 hrs life spand once you have injected.

Take care, and good luck buddy,
    Much respect,
    Omega Labs
    Do you use dry ice or those blue ice packs to ship with?

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Do you use dry ice or those blue ice packs to ship with?

I have used the blue ice packs, and now im have gone to the white medical packs, because they stay cold longer!! They cost a bit more, but its worth the money.

Thanks
    Omega

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information