IronFreakX is offline Banned

Wink Slin/T4 cycle @ 18

Thinking about doing a slin/t4 cycle real soon...Im 18 been training for about 5 years...Re-adjusting diet soon...dont get me wrong its good!!..but i gained some muscle so im re-adjusting...anyway...I wanna cut down a bit...Gonna start with 2 weeks doing ED ---E cardio...instead of 3 times....then gonna add the t4...im adding the slin cuz i dont wanna lose muscle/strength
    read hooker's profile..a couple of times..and read in diff places...neway

t4 dose is 25% of T3 dose rite? so i should be taking 4 times the amount of t3...so that would be 200-300mcg of t4 ED

and thinking bout slin PWO 4 times a wk 3-6 ius of novorapid pen things with 10 gs of dex per Iu of slin pwo

Any advice/info/modifications???
    thnx

biggen is offline Associate Member
    what the ****

Quote Originally Posted by biggen
    what the ****
    What the fvck yourself , if u got smth to say....say it

If not...then STFU

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    first at age 18 i don't think you need slin at all,although it prob could'nt hurt i just don't think that you will need it yet.second t4 is'nt what you want for our purposes,as you said your self t3 is what we want but even that is something you should re-think consider.and thereby slin alone is't enough to prevent muscle loss from high dose t3.you will need aas to prevent muscle loss but again not at your age imo.

this is prob not what you wanted to hear but i really don't want to give advice that could bring you in some kind of trouble now or in the long run.

-rodge

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    first at age 18 i don't think you need slin at all,although it prob could'nt hurt i just don't think that you will need it yet.second t4 is'nt what you want for our purposes,as you said your self t3 is what we want but even that is something you should re-think consider.and thereby slin alone is't enough to prevent muscle loss from high dose t3.you will need aas to prevent muscle loss but again not at your age imo.

this is prob not what you wanted to hear but i really don't want to give advice that could bring you in some kind of trouble now or in the long run.

-rodge
    Trust me i know there are far better choices : clen , albeutrol and ECA are some...but i cant find em here...slin/t4 are readliy available so i was looking for info bout what i have

but my mind is set man lol..Ne links or more info bout dosages-sides to look for from the slin and/or t4???? or any other advice bout the cycle???

thnx for your reply , much appreciated!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    200mcg t-4 should be a decent dosage bro. IMO dont use slin more then 3 times a week pwo to make sure no loss of slin sensitivity occurs.

can you find metformin in egypt? I seem to have a faint memory that we discussed it on msn. Run that on non slin days along with cinamon.
    HA! I thot you left man!! which is why i posted...metformin?? nah i dont think so...but ill look for the ingredients and try to find it

ok sounds good.!! gonna get the slin , t4 and dex 2day..whey isolate in 7 days....re-adjust the diet...then all hell breaks loose

Any ideas on the diet????
    thnx

Thread Information