biggen is offline Associate Member

help im out of dextrose

i have about 200 grams left and the only place i can get it wont have any for a week ,some guy i know told me substitute grape juice what do you think also i have to work out with someone tommorow that cant know about the slin so i cant bring it with me and i wont be able to get to it for atleast an hour after i work out what can i do, should i take it a few hours before, when i wake up, or dont worry about it. thanks bros

dude, just because you dont have dextrose doesnt mean you cant get sugar in you. Sugar wafers, fruit juice, a coke, etc will hold you over until you get your dextrose. About the slin, just bring a gym bag and after your workout "go take a shit" cough cough cough!!!! Actually, bring your sugar wafers and slin in your gym bag. Even if someone finds it, nobody is going to bust your ass for some stupid insulin , hell, your a diebetic!!!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Anything that has sugar and not much fat will do. Maltodextrin is a good option if you have no dex.

-Gear

biggen is offline Associate Member
    yeah i figured it really wouldnt matter and i do have a huge tub of multidextrose i will use the grape juice that has like 42 grams of sugar per 8 ounces and i guess i will just figure the rest out thanks guys

Thread Information