YoungBlood23 is offline New Member

Cool Growth Hormone and my penis........

Hey guys serious question here..........does anybody know if hgh injections on the penis would cause it to enlarge in anyway? I've heard of people gaining penis size while on a cycle, does anyone know of anything i might be able to do? I have a good size but would'nt mind a little extra.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    attach a dumbell to it let it hang for a couple of hours a day it will prob stretch out,that is prob the best advice i can give to a question like this

-rodge

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I'll say this once: do not attempt to stick any needles into your penis.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    y not

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    That's stupid in every kind of way. If you want to inject hgh, just do it somewhere else. What makes you think hgh is site specific???

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    How many friggin penis questions can we have. You want more on there go to a doctor and have some surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    funny story ive actually had my wang stuck with a needle 6 times... but that wasnt to inject anything.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    WTF, Like we care dude.....
    WTF is a wang, some chinese flavored rice? The way you guys wish about gaining size it must be about the size of a grain of rice. COME ON!
    If it's too small, figure out how to use your tonuge to make her happy.

Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    funny story ive actually had my wang stuck with a needle 6 times... but that wasnt to inject anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    WTF, Like we care dude.....
    WTF is a wang, some chinese flavored rice? The way you guys wish about gaining size it must be about the size of a grain of rice. COME ON!
    If it's too small, figure out how to use your tonuge to make her happy.
    yeah a wang is some chinese flavored rice. right.

Mr. Punisher is offline Junior Member
    hypocritical low self esteme question! "I have good size" if u have good size you would'nt even ask something like this! Size does matter but if u dant have it learn to develop other ways of satisying your woman!

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    I hear that larger will make a ladys parts shink, When i am pissed on larger my girls hole always feels tighter. (or is it that my aim is not as good) LOL

SD1959 is offline New Member
    Stick it through your ear and into your brain because that is the organ you really need enlarge.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    some girl was telling me that her boyfriend took certain kind of supps with igf-1 to make his wang bigger. She swore it got bigger. Ive never heard of such a thing and just rolled my eyes. But for some reason people seem to think GH and igf-1 do this

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Am I having dejavu or did we have a thread like this a couple weeks ago?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I did a quick search and found it quite disturbing how many times this question has been asked. Although the question about GH making you taller is more common i think.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBlood23
    Hey guys serious question here..........does anybody know if hgh injections on the penis would cause it to enlarge in anyway? I've heard of people gaining penis size while on a cycle, does anyone know of anything i might be able to do? I have a good size but would'nt mind a little extra.
    I have theorized the same thing as well, but it would be stupid to try it.

A., you don't know what the gh preperation will do in corpus cavernosa(spongy tissue in penis that engourge with blood to produce erection). It could get stuck, gum it up in there could be problems getting erections after that.

B., The GH could cause a cancerous tumour in your penis which of course would be a nightmare as they would probably have to amputate.

C., shooting gh into the penis may be just like injectiong into a vien or arterie...BAD. The penis is fed by arteries and covered in veins. If the gh is emptied into those, you will be in big trouble.

But, if you really want to try it, i would run gh and some form of DHT derivative like winstrol or superdrol, or the like, and some testosterone .(not injecting in the penis!) DHT is supposed to be important in the penis growth process as a teenager. I would think it probably wont work the same in an adult, but hey, i'd be interested to here your results.

But this may be a heavy cycle. And what is the motivation? to impress some whore? Screw her and her vaginal satisfaction. She is not worth the side effects that cycle may produce. Just do basic cycles and impress women with big muscles. That will be good enough. Oh...yeah...and use yer tongue and stuff. Women like tongue better than dick anyways.
    Peace.
    Last edited by AnabolicBoy1981; 08-12-2005 at 09:14 PM.

G-13 is offline Member
    lol..if it did, are you telling me that you would have the balls to stick a needle... in your dick?

your stuck with what you got man..

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    This is your first post. It is past your bed time. Besides, you must be a young punk cuz if you were not, you would know..... Its not the size that matters. The first one to come wins and to hell with the ol' lady.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow! Way to bump a 6 YEAR OLD thread!

LMAO at this thread.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am so glad he did make this informative reply. I was half way through duck taping an 80lb dumbell to my dork....

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ...at least he bumped a funny one. Nice job new guy. And welcome!

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by apostrohpe View Post
    Wow do NOT, I repeat do NOT stick a needle in your dick. That's crazy. There is no medical evidence that suggests that GH will work on your penis, and it's just too risky to try. Hanging a dumbbell from your penis is also a bad idea. If you read about people doing this, yeah they do get a larger penis along with horrible disfiguration in their shaft and tip. If this is a real problem for you, you should visit a doctor or Urologist. Chances are your penis size is just fine though and you just WANT more...greed. 90% of men who use a penis stretcher are within the average range or higher. Why is it that men want an abnormally large penis? Bragging rights?! Anything bigger than 7 inches starts to hurt a woman, and some get scared off by such size.

Play it safe if you are going to try anything on your penis but first ask yourself: do I really need to do this?!
    lolllllllllllllllllll first post classic now thats doin reasearch

The fiberous tissue in your penis is NOT a muscle. It will not grow once it reaches full maturity. If the penis could grow with HGH there would be bodybuilders with surfboards in their posing shorts.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro if you have that much of a problem.Wrap it in duct tape.

Just wanted to share my experience with the 80lb dumbell penis stretching protocol.

After 1 month with 80lbs at 30 minutes everyday, my penis is now 13.75" long but only 5/8" in diameter.

Any way to increase girth?

dude2009 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Just wanted to share my experience with the 80lb dumbell penis stretching protocol.

After 1 month with 80lbs at 30 minutes everyday, my penis is now 13.75" long but only 5/8" in diameter.

Huh, so small...

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    THIS MIGHT WIN THREAD BUMP OF THE YEAR!

5 year old thread..... with a timeless topic......Priceless......

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    THIS MIGHT WIN THREAD BUMP OF THE YEAR!

5 year old thread..... with a timeless topic......Priceless......
    No kidding! I can't believe how many replies it's had since the bump.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by apostrohpe View Post
    Wow do NOT, I repeat do NOT stick a needle in your dick. That's crazy. There is no medical evidence that suggests that GH will work on your penis, and it's just too risky to try. Hanging a dumbbell from your penis is also a bad idea. If you read about people doing this, yeah they do get a larger penis along with horrible disfiguration in their shaft and tip. If this is a real problem for you, you should visit a doctor or Urologist. Chances are your penis size is just fine though and you just WANT more...greed. 90% of men who use a penis stretcher are within the average range or higher. Why is it that men want an abnormally large penis? Bragging rights?! Anything bigger than 7 inches starts to hurt a woman, and some get scared off by such size.

Play it safe if you are going to try anything on your penis but first ask yourself: do I really need to do this?!

^Spammer.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    ^Spammer.
    i didnt even catch the link lmao good call

amar7 is offline Junior Member
    Unfortunately it's not that easy, that HGH would give a bigger penis, which is kinda logical. Look at all the pro-bodybuilders, they don't run around with 10inches even though they use massive amounts of HGH.

As to injection in the penis being extremely dangerous, I have to disagree. There is a medication called alprostadil, being injected in the penis without problems for years by patients now, aslong as the user watches for sterility.

The question is, if it would be of any use to inject GH in the penis, because it is not known, wether it causes local growth or what local effects it has, except bein lypolytic. HGHs effects is being utilized to 80% by igf-1 which is converted in the liver. So there could be a 20% chance that HGH could have a local effect on the injection spot. It hasn't been studied though and I don't recommend trying this out therefor.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBlood23 View Post
    I love this thread! =)

yes! you can get that to happen. But I imagine the needle would have to be dirty, giving your pecker an infection, resulting in some swelling and bloating.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ^and for those of you that don't know me, that comment I made was not meant to be taken seriously.

|2ogue is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post

There is a procedure where a surgeon can inject fat into it I believe, giving it more girth. Would be a hell of a weapon.

corey809 is offline New Member

using hgh might actualy increase in size of the penis

considering HGH increases all organ parts including bones, the only thing that HGH does not increase in size is your brain and eyes. HGH is not suppose to do this, other wise your brain and your eyes would most likely be massive by the time you were fully grown. www.wikipedia.org you can get this information. by the way my friends brother took it and his dong got alot bigger supposable. this might sum it up for ya. so give it a try and let us know whats up. just dont stick it in your penis brah, thats effin retarded.

amar7 is offline Junior Member
    it sounds retarded, but it has been done for a long time now for erectile dysfunction with the substance prostaglandin e1 and some more. the question is, if hgh would yield local growth with intracavernosal injection and this I doubt, though I don't know for sure because I haven't found any studys that could relate to this question in any way

Thread Information