fkn9381 is offline New Member

Lightbulb First gh + As cycle

26yrs old
    6yrs AS exp, 1-2 cycles a year.
    180lb, 9%bf (estimate)
    Long term target 200-205lbs, 6-9%bf.

I'm going for lean ripped permanent gains. Doesn't have to mean a drastic increase in weight.

I'm currently planning gh + test (plus maybe Winny or EQ).

Running clen throughout (80-100mcg per day) w/ benedryl on the 3rd week. (ketotifen hard to get)

My initial plans are to run gh over 6 months, 4iu's ed 5/2.
    comes out to around 480iu's. Going with 30g, 3/8" insulin pins.
    planning on going with Jin. Hopefully i can get it at around $2.30/iu but I'm waiting on pricing.

I plan on running gh for around 3 months (along with clen) before starting AS.

When all running together

gh 4iu's ed, split - 2iu early AM (4-6am), 2iu late (7-8pm)
    Test Enanthate 400-500mg 2x ew. Wk 1-10
    Possibly EQ or winny (open to advice)
    Clen 80-100mcg per day w/ benedryl on the 3rd week to clean receptors
    Nolvadex 20mg ed throughout and through pct.
    Clomid wks12-15

Again, first time using gh. plan to inject on each side of midsection.
    Any insight, suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks bro's

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If you're looking for lean mass, I'd go with LR3 IGF-1, go 16-18 weeks with test and EQ, running the final 4 week cycle of LR3 IGF-1 with pct. Use HCG at 300-500iu every 3-5 days during the cycle. Pct go 40mg the first 2 weeks then use 20mg until your sex drive comes back with morning wood

JohnnyB

Thanks

Thanks for the reply Johnny, I'm reading up all i can on IGF-1 LR3 and seriously considering M-R's. Everything i'm reading has pointed towards the synergy of using GH, IGF-1 LR3, and AS (For me would be Test En).
    As opposed to using any one by themselves. Most of this info was from Hookers informational posts. How would you structure 6 months of gh, IGF-1 LR3, and Test En?
    My first thought (please correct me if needed) from reading would be to

Run gh for 6months 4iu's ed, 5/2 split inj (around 500 iu's total)

Run IGF-1 LR3 months 1,3,5 (this would be sub q inj not intra muscular right?)
    (5 mg's total, 40-60mcg's each day)
    Would i split these injections or just pwo?

Start test @ 3 months and run for 12 wks 500mg 2x ew

Thanks for the help and anyone else please chime in.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if your gonna run lr3 with your hgh then i would lower hgh to 2iu when on igf this to keep side to a minimum.
    lr3 needs to be shot IM and with your proposed dose shoot it all pwo.

run the aas as johny b said test 18 weeks and eq 16 weeks.

and start the hgh of at 2iu and build your way up by 0.5 iu each 2 weeks.

-rodge

The feedback is appreciated

Thanks Rodge, those were specifics I was needing.

I've never run AAS for that long, but will try it the way ya'll have suggested. Although i haven't used HCG yet, i can get it. I've done fine with running Nolva, clomid, liquidex and i'm not prone to side effects but occasional acne with cycle.

If I'm correct, Johnny is advising running the HCG (will clomid be as effective?) during the cycle every 3-5 days. And then a beefed up PCT until back to normal. Correct?
    Since I am looking at 6 months worth of HGH & IGF-1 LR3, should i start the AAS earlier than 3 months in? Say a 1-1.5 months after beginning HGH/IGF?
    That would finish the cycle within the 6month time frame I'm looking at. I've read about waiting 2-3months before AS when on HGH to take full advantage.

Since I'll be doing the HGH 5 on 2 off, will I do the IGF the same way. PWO on the 5 days in the gym, and none on the 2 days off? or should i take the IGF on the 2 days I'm off the GH?

Thanks for the help.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    hcg needs to be runned during cycle to keep the boys from shrinking and has to be stopped before clomid therapy starts.

i would start the aas after 4 weeks so that you can run hgh through pct as well.

if its your fisrt run with igf then you can go with the 5on/2off same as the gh,when and if you run it in pct(recomended) i would go for ed.

-rodge

Working on procurement

I'm currently working on procuring all the pieces of this. I'll post a log on results once I get started. I prefer having everything at once rather than trying to order a month at a time. But it sure comes to a chunk of change and I'm trying to get the best pricing on the gh, may come from China. But I guess I'll take the risk. Better than paying $500 for 100i.u.'s here.

Thread Information