Thread: HGH only?

DAMNSIDES! is offline New Member

HGH only?

What are people's opinion on using HGH only? I did 2 kits with test and of course got ANSWOME results. However EVERY time i do any kind of test I get BAD backne. I won't doing any more test of any kind. Therefore, what do people EXPERIENCED people think of HGH only cycles? Will you see any results? Anything but a little fat loss? How much is even worth taking if only HGH is used? I would appreciate any opinions, thanks.

no comments?

nobody has an opinion or advice?????? I know alot of other people have this same question.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Damnsides, I run only GH. I will probably run some kind of AAS somewhere down the road but not at this time. Whether it is worth it or not is up to you. Personally I love it. I started taking it for the anti-aging benefits but the results have been great for me so far. I have put on about 8 pounds plus I have leaned out a little.

What is does for your immune system and general sense of well being make it all worth while to me. If you expect AAS type results put your money eleswhere. If you are looking for something that is good for you that will help you over the long haul then GH is the way to go.

BTW, I only take 2IU's 5/2.

I hope this helps. If you need anything else let me know.

thanks for the reply. I dont expect AAS results however, i have been trainer HARD for 6 years ( i am 26 now) And my genetics SUCK!! I have come to accept that. I was 5'9 130 when i started lifting. I am now 5'10" 170 , 185 when juiced. I have only done small cycles. i don't want to be any more than 190. I am just tired of gowing up and down up and down from AAS. Which ALWAYS have left me with a ****ed up back from acne. I just want to take HGH ALONE for 6 months to help break my plataue.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    You could look into lr3igf-1 too, if u want.

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    I have been on HGH alone for almost 6 months. Started with 4 iu per day 5 on 2 off. For the past 3 months I bumped that up a little to 5 iu per day 5 on 2 off. I am 35 years old and been working out for long time but was not in good shape when I started.

I have not seen dramatic results from this. However, I have been told that I look better than I ever have. More than a few people have told me this. I am pretty lean right now and look pretty good. Fingernails and hair seems to grow faster. The girl who has been cutting my hair for years even mentioned that my hair was getting thicker.

I have enough left for a couple of more months. I decided to make it a little more interesting by finishing my hgh with 150 mgs of Test Prop EOD for 12 weeks. I have been on the Prop for two weeks and now I am starting to notice some real differences.

I will probably do another round of gh someday. However, for the money and time spent I honestly can not say I am not sure it is worth it. I know I look better but I have been working my ass off in the gym. Even if you get your gh for $3 an iu it still adds up. Not to mention the twice a day shots and the constant need to mix up another batch.

We will see how this Prop goes. It is looking to me like if you did even a low dose of Test for a few months you will see far better results than you would see from months of gh.

King David is offline Junior Member
    i ran gh alone for about 3 months very little results added test for the last 3 months gained about 14 pounds of lean mass... i would never run it alone...in my opinion

dale is offline Associate Member
    hey damnsides...i don't mean to hi-jack the thread but i tried to PM and e-mail you but it wouldn't let me!
    when did you encounter your acne with test? during the cycle or during PCT? was is human grade? what was your dosage?
    i'm getting ready to have to deal with PCT and was hoping to escape the acne thing!

It got REAL bad AFTER I stoped. I have come to find out it is because when my natural testosterone tries to return to its normal levels and the synthetic test is leaving my body it really ****s up your hormones which cause all the acne. It is almost inevitble if you do a alot of test as i did.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAMNSIDES!
    What are people's opinion on using HGH only? I did 2 kits with test and of course got ANSWOME results. However EVERY time i do any kind of test I get BAD backne. I won't doing any more test of any kind. Therefore, what do people EXPERIENCED people think of HGH only cycles? Will you see any results? Anything but a little fat loss? How much is even worth taking if only HGH is used? I would appreciate any opinions, thanks.
    I have taken hgh alone for six months. I was one happy camper. It really will slowly change your muscle fiber count. You can, without a doubt whatsoever, add more muscle when and after using hgh, than you can without it. I have excellent genentics, but I am old. HGH is a wonderful, but expensive way to partially even the playing field.

Thread Information