Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member

Difference Between IGF-1 and HGH?

Hey bros,
    I know that HGH is injected and eventually converts into IGF-1 in the body and IGF-1 is sold as pure insulin like growth factor but I'm having difficulty getting the whole perspective on this issue. HGH can be injected intramuscularly or subcutaneously, preferrably subcut. b/c the release is sustained. Correct? Okay, can IGF-1 be injected into muscle tissue as well as subcutaneously? What are the differences in effectiveness?

I'm still reading more profiles as I type this, but am becoming confused due to the redundant information.

Thanks

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    LR3 IGF-1 can be injected both ways but sub-q burns for me, so I stick with IM. The difference is LR3 IGF-1, help with the shuttling of carbs and amino acids to the muscle cells. That where the Insulin -Like part of the name comes from, it's action is like insulin but it's not insulin, which help with the repair of the muscles.

The Growth Factor part, has actions like growth hormone , in the breaking down of fat, which can then be used as glucose by the Insulin-Like part of the name. I believe this is why people see muscle gains, with fat loss. Is because we need high amounts of protein during LR3 IGF-1 use, in doing so we leave out the some carbs (at least for me) to get as much protein in as we can.

This is a theory of mine that I need to look into more, but from all I've read, I believe this is what happens during LR3 IGF-1 use.

HGH helps break down fat and produces IGF-1, but the amount of IGF-1 doesn't compare to that of using LR3 IGF-1. I've used both and HGH will not be anything I spend money on anymore, unless it's a co-pay, then I'll put out 10 or 20 bucks for a 3 month supply.

JohnnyB

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    1ui of hgh=~ 4-6mcg of igf-1.

I would say that igf is more fast acting and gh is slow in giving results, but gh has more growth factors(around 7 i believe).

Quote Originally Posted by Slic4788
    1ui of hgh=~ 4-6mcg of igf-1.

I would say that igf is more fast acting and gh is slow in giving results, but gh has more growth factors(around 7 i believe).
    Around 7 what? HGH has no growth factor, it converts to IGF-1 in the liver.

JohnnyB

Mr. Punisher is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    LR3 IGF-1 can be injected both ways but sub-q burns for me, so I stick with IM. The difference is LR3 IGF-1, help with the shuttling of carbs and amino acids to the muscle cells. That where the Insulin -Like part of the name comes from, it's action is like insulin but it's not insulin, which help with the repair of the muscles.

The Growth Factor part, has actions like growth hormone , in the breaking down of fat, which can then be used as glucose by the Insulin-Like part of the name. I believe this is why people see muscle gains, with fat loss. Is because we need high amounts of protein during LR3 IGF-1 use, in doing so we leave out the some carbs (at least for me) to get as much protein in as we can.

This is a theory of mine that I need to look into more, but from all I've read, I believe this is what happens during LR3 IGF-1 use.

HGH helps break down fat and produces IGF-1, but the amount of IGF-1 doesn't compare to that of using LR3 IGF-1. I've used both and HGH will not be anything I spend money on anymore, unless it's a co-pay, then I'll put out 10 or 20 bucks for a 3 month supply.

JohnnyB
    so hey Johnny do u think Igflr3 id better by itself gh?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punisher
    so hey Johnny do u think Igflr3 id better by itself gh?
    I'll be honest, I won't pay for HGH again unless it's a co-pay

JohnnyB

juict is offline Associate Member
    thats what i like to hear m sending out for some OM***LABS stuff tomorrow. im gonna be doing 50 mcg/day for 40 days. this will be the only thing i will be on and ill be sure to let you know how i like it

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    i've done it before and am waiting to do it again-trust me you'll be happy with the results. I agree with johnny on gh-unless its for therapy reasons its kind of a cash cow.

juict is offline Associate Member
    so what should i expect from the lr3 and did you do it alone or with any other AAS

Thread Information