PunyKid is offline New Member

A Few IMPORTANT ?'s - Height and Penis Size

ok, I have just finished reading numerous posts, saying that taking GH will not make u any taller if ur bone plates have already closed and that it won't make ur penis any bigger either. Now, I'd really like to know how many people are saying this from personal, longlasting experiences and trials with the stuff. Because I know that Jose Canseco testifies in his book that it defintely increased the size of his manhood and that he grew 5 inches taller after taking it, and that was when he was 20 years old.

Thanks for ur help bros!

-Punykid

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    small manhood? lol... no seriously, for the most part pipi stays the same. As for stature increments it is possible at a young age. You also have to qualify, not many docs will prescribe a treatment like this without proper cause.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Maturation doesn't happen until 23-26 on average it could happen sooner or it could happen later, so HGH could cause growth in height, depending on where you fall in this category. As far as HGH and your penis, it does nothing to make it grow, it's your secondary male characteristic hormones, that cause that to happen, with the deepening of your voice, body hair and your penis. Does that mean people with big tools have higher hormones in their system, not really, could they yes. But it boils down to genetics, if you born with a larger then normal penis, then when thsoe hormones kick in it'll grow and stay larger then normal, but it's not going to add inchs to it becasue you use gear.

JohnnyB

Mr. Punisher is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PunyKid
    ok, I have just finished reading numerous posts, saying that taking GH will not make u any taller if ur bone plates have already closed and that it won't make ur penis any bigger either. Now, I'd really like to know how many people are saying this from personal, longlasting experiences and trials with the stuff. Because I know that Jose Canseco testifies in his book that it defintely increased the size of his manhood and that he grew 5 inches taller after taking it, and that was when he was 20 years old.

Thanks for ur help bros!

-Punykid
    I want to grow my 3 inch penis

Thread Information