PunyKid is offline New Member

Confused - Real Doctor Prescribed GH Vs. the Ones You Can By at Nutrition Centers

I see all these posts about GH and am wondering if all these people are taking the kind you can find in a nutrion mag or and online nutrtion store or if it's the actual kind prescribed the doctor?

Also, how does the two compare?

I'm considering taking some after reading Canseco's book.

Thanks bros.

-Punkykid

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    man ... do you have alot to read... really, start researching, there are numerous threads on these topics.

There is no comparison. Ones the real deal....the other is junk.

Mr. Punisher is offline Junior Member
    the same a buying real steriods and pro hormones at the GNC

Mr. Punisher is offline Junior Member
    or better! there is a difference between using real masteron and maxteron from impact nutrition!

well people always say how prohormones are crap, but let me tell u....everytime i do a cycle of t100 or m1t or whichever it may be.....i've always managed to gain like 10-15 lbs. so everybody can say what they want, i know for a FACT that prohormones DO work. i had been eating my ass off, working out, doing everything right for the past 6 months and could not get past 160 lbs. i just starfted a cycle of m1t 4 days ago and i'm already at 170 lbs. and my strength has noticeably increased too. so to all the stubborn heads out there who think prhormones are a waste of money....im sorry but yall are wrong. maybe i'll have to give the "junk" hgh a try also.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by PunyKid
    doing everything right for the past 6 months and could not get past 160 lbs. i just starfted a cycle of m1t 4 days ago and i'm already at 170 lbs.
    Dude if you gained 10lbs in 4 days it water and fat with some small amount of muscle, that's just the way it is. The real thing doesn't even do that. So slow your roll and learn somethings about gear

JohnnyB

im not as dumb as my name sounds. trust me ive been working out for 6 yrs now. i know wat works and wat doesnt...as afar as wat ive taken. i know how to do cycles and i can tell from talking with so many people and knowing what others have done....what is the good gear to take and what not to take. i can give u about the BEST cycle in the world....i know it b/c my friend was just on it....and guess what he just WON the WHOLE "Mr. ....", well im not going to say the name of the state b/c i dont want his name to get out. but neways. i work out with him and a bunch of other dudes everyday and we all know exactly wat to run. im just stuck with these prohormones right now, b/c of my money situation. but, i don't understand it when people don't believe me about these prohormones. i'll send yall a pic of what i looked like b4 i started taking them and how i look now....and u tell me if its fat and water i put on. how is it going to be fat and water, if my strength has increased. ok, put it this way....the most i've ever benched in my life is 265 lbs. i know withouht a doubt that i can get in the gym and kill that right now, just from the m1t im taking. now, i dont think extra water and fat is going to make me stronger. i think only muscle does that. and i can tell by just looking at my physique that wat i'm putting on is muscle. im not trying to argue it, but i just wish people would be more open minded. i dont care what people say about it's physically impossible to gain more than a pound of muscle a month....i think thats just BS. but neways, i know enuf about roids. im trying to learn more about GH since i havent exactly as much knowledge on it. so, if nebody can testify as whether the stuff like Hgh Promino Plus or what not works, please let me know b/c im thinking bout trying it. later bros. take care.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    You don't know how to spell, or punctuate. You kinda lose some footing there with that. Oh when your at GNC use your gold card for some winny and sust too.

On a nicer note. read a lot of the old threads, they are still up there for a reason. There is a search function, use that too.

THe information is out there.

toolman is offline Banned
    im not as dumb as my name sounds. trust me ive been working out for 6 yrs now. i know wat works and wat doesnt...as afar as wat ive taken. i know how to do cycles and i can tell from talking with so many people and knowing what others have done....what is the good gear to take and what not to take. i can give u about the BEST cycle in the world....i know it b/c my friend was just on it....and guess what he just WON the WHOLE "Mr. ....", well im not going to say the name of the state b/c i dont want his name to get out. but neways. i work out with him and a bunch of other dudes everyday and we all know exactly wat to run. im just stuck with these prohormones right now, b/c of my money situation. but, i don't understand it when people don't believe me about these prohormones. i'll send yall a pic of what i looked like b4 i started taking them and how i look now....and u tell me if its fat and water i put on. how is it going to be fat and water, if my strength has increased. ok, put it this way....the most i've ever benched in my life is 265 lbs. i know withouht a doubt that i can get in the gym and kill that right now, just from the m1t im taking. now, i dont think extra water and fat is going to make me stronger. i think only muscle does that. and i can tell by just looking at my physique that wat i'm putting on is muscle. im not trying to argue it, but i just wish people would be more open minded. i dont care what people say about it's physically impossible to gain more than a pound of muscle a month....i think thats just BS. but neways, i know enuf about roids. im trying to learn more about GH since i havent exactly as much knowledge on it. so, if nebody can testify as whether the stuff like Hgh Promino Plus or what not works, please let me know b/c im thinking bout trying it. later bros. take care.
    Son if you knew half of what you claim to, you would know that prohormones are a total waste of time. However since you feel otherwise, go ahead and waste your money.

wallycn is offline Banned
    Bro you know nothing, and I'm sure most people on this board could kill 265 on bench, no matter what condition they were in. I could drink a 5th of whiskey, take a few bong rips and do 265, 20 times. Just calm down and research, so you don't sound so ignorant. BTW if all your "boys" do tons of gear than why couldn't they tell you the difference between the two kinds of hgh??????? Makes ya think

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    For me 265 would be a good bench, but this guy didn't mention his bodyweight, age, or if he was doing it raw, etc so it's hard to say. So

Nah, I'm just kidding but the effectiveness of prohormones should be called into question, and now that most are illegal in the US it definently ain't worth it.

omg....yall r funny. yall are making alll these assumptions about me and yall do not even know nething bout me. thanks whomoever it was who actually had the intelligence to ask my body weight and measurements. im 5'8" and i was weighing 160 lbs when i benched 265. now, for someone that weight, thats an excellent amount! thats more than 100 pounds over my body weight. and, the ONLY thing i was on when i did that was creatine. ne way, i guess ill just leave this post alone it seems like all its doing is creating anomosity and arguing. but, just to let yall know that m1t is working better than i thought...ill have to mention that to NSA. neway, im thinking bout doing a cylce come january when hopefully ill have more money. ill post it and let yall critique it...and then yall can tell me if i actually know a lil bout steroids or not.

o, and for all the people who are so disrespectful on here and want to slam everything others say, i should go search for all yall "idiotic posts"...."what would be better to run...test prop or test en", "please help me...im having trouble making tren ", "my winny/deca cyle is going as good as planned", "letro or l-dex", "what do yall think i should i do...ed injections or eod injections", "my first cyle...please help...having trouble injecting myself", blah, blah, blah. the point is everybody has ?'s. yea, it might sound stupid to u if u already know the answer, but u had to learn it too b4 u knew it.

neway, i guess i set myself up to get bashed b/c i didnt properly state my ?. of course i know that their is no comparison b/wn real gh and the stuff u can buy in the stores. but, wat im wondering is, if the one u buy in the stores has any benefit whatsoever....will it help to increase lean mucle mass, decrease body fat, etc. or is it complete junk? well, neway, ill soon to answer it myself, b/c i already ordered some and have it on the way. so i'll let yall know how it goes, for those who are interested.

Thread Information