HGH: The difference between 5 iu and 10 iu.

I am about to finish up a 5 month cycle of hgh at 5 iu per day. The results have been ok so far (4.5 months).

I was wondering if 10 iu per day would make a much greater difference in gains than 5 iu or would this be wasting the gh. I want to do this because i want to stay away from steroids completely.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Save some money go with LR3 IGF-1

JohnnyB

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    10iu's ed is when the real harsh side effects may come in like skull growth and gh gut formation. And when I tried 8iu's it was to harsh on my hands and feet. I don't think anyone needs that much. Why do you want to stay away from steroids . AAS and GH is a great combo.

I dont know what it is, but nothing seems to work for me.

When someone makes a statement like the one I just made most people will blame it on my diet or training lack of knowledge or unrealistic expectations.

I guess I am getting a little desparate.

What i think I will do is IGF: 60 mcg a day ( 30 mcg am and 30 mcg pwo). 10 iu is very expensive. I never felt and of the sides that you speak of with 5 iu.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB

JohnnyB

I think I will. What do you think of 60 mcg a day split into 2 shots ( am and pwo).

Also, what do you think of me running that cycle on a 6 weeks on 4 weeks off format.

mc1
    mc1 is offline New Member
    Basically the more GH you can afford to take the more you will grow. I have noticed a massave difference after 12ius day. split into 3 doses. All the big guys i know (IFBB Pros) including dorian who lives just up the road from me all take atleast 16ius day, and 40 ius slin fast acting with each shot of gh. They also take shit loads of gear 6 anaps daily and 6-8cc day of test and equip etc. The biggest thing that all you guys over look is the food. These guys eat mountains of food. I have been to mcdonalds with shaun davis when he has eaten 6 big mac meals. Then 2 of those big bars of chocolate. Then protein shakes etc. This guy will eat like this 10 times a day.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB

JohnnyB
    I've heard the same thing.... the guy who turned me onto GH now swears IGF-1 is the best bet for your dollar and results, along with many others who used GH and now use IGF-1.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mc1
    Basically the more GH you can afford to take the more you will grow. I have noticed a massave difference after 12ius day. split into 3 doses. All the big guys i know (IFBB Pros) including dorian who lives just up the road from me all take atleast 16ius day, and 40 ius slin fast acting with each shot of gh. They also take shit loads of gear 6 anaps daily and 6-8cc day of test and equip etc. The biggest thing that all you guys over look is the food. These guys eat mountains of food. I have been to mcdonalds with shaun davis when he has eaten 6 big mac meals. Then 2 of those big bars of chocolate. Then protein shakes etc. This guy will eat like this 10 times a day.
    Is 'The Shadow' still on?

Thread Information