Thread: Oratropin?

simm is offline Senior Member

Oratropin?

Please can 1 of you guys explain to me what oratropin is? I have seen the name floating around on this site a few times yet have never heard of it before! How does it compare to the somatropin and igf's?? It seems to work out cheaper in the long run!! Thanks

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    it s if u ask me...it s a supplement.

Thanks...Bo****** to supplements...lol..

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    its an igf based peptide suspended in a liquid format.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Oral IGF. I have done a 30 day cycle with it and it definitely worked. But it was a little pricey IMO. I may try the injectable IGF (long) in a few months to compare the two. I would bet that the injectable would be more effective and it will also be a little cheaper.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    It's LR3 IGF-1 in an oral transport system, that is used for oral insulin administration. This system doesn't let the digestive system destroy the LR3 IGF-1 peptide. From my personal experience it works fine, I'd try injectable before trying the oral, but that's me

JohnnyB

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    it s if u ask me...it s a supplement.

Have you tried it?? It seems to have worked decently for quite a few bros that I have seen.

Thanks for all the feedback guys... If it does work aswell as 'SOME' of you seem,where would i be able to purchase the product as i live in england?? Thanks

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    people are getting good results from oral administration. also as with the usual stuff-it is all diet specific. eat clean, get ripped

it s as effective as oral gh

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    it s as effective as oral gh
    That show you don't know the mechanics of Oratropin, so that would put you in the none informed category. Bro if you haven't used something or know how it work, you have no business making negative comments.

What we say on these boards, will build or destroy our rep on these boards. So if you don't know how something works, be ready to have you comment challenged

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    That show you don't know the mechanics of Oratropin, so that would put you in the none informed category. Bro if you haven't used something or know how it work, you have no business making negative comments.

What we say on these boards, will build or destroy our rep on these boards. So if you don't know how something works, be ready to have you comment challenged

JohnnyB
    even if I wouldn t know it, I know how the fda works and that nuttin could be sold as a supplement with a drug like effect of the effectiveness of a similar controlled substance. so I still call on it. and besides some experiences of some users there is no proof that it works! and in a multicenter double blind study u will always get some ppl of a patient population swearing they have effects and side effects, tho they use coated m&m`s

u r right, that s why I call on oratropin.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Firs of all Oratropin-1 is a research chemical, much like what is sold through the sponsors here. You thiknk the FDA would let T3 or Clenbuterol be sold OTC as a supplement, I think not. Johnny B is a respected Mod here and Vet elsewhere, so when I decided to try it I took his opinoin seriously. He said it works, he's used both, so do you think he's lying, cause it sounds as if you're calling BS on him and not the product which you haven't even tried yet. I at least thought you would try to argue the effectiveness of the "oral" administration, but basically all you've said is for one you think Johnny B don't know what he's talking about two this isn't a supplement taht the FDA would approve.

capnpappy is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=***xxx***]even if I wouldn t know it, I know how the fda works and that nuttin could be sold as a supplement with a drug like effect of the effectiveness of a similar controlled substance. so I still call on it. and besides some experiences of some users there is no proof that it works! and in a multicenter double blind study u will always get some ppl of a patient population swearing they have effects and side effects, tho they use coated m&m`s

Where does it state in DSHEA (Dietary Supplement and Health Act) that a supplement can't be a supplement if it is effective, or effective like a drug?

According to DSHEA, to be a supplement, the ingredient must be naturally occuring or sold as a supplement before 1994. IGF is naturally occuring in the food supply. You could argue that it's a "gray area," but to say the FDA won't allow a supplement to be legal because it works well...

Thread Information