Bluerain is offline Female Member

GH left out for 12 hrs..Any good?

Hi

I took a shot this morning and forgot to put back in fridge.

I came home (12 hours later )and put it back in fridge .I say the temp in my place was around 75 degree's.

Is it still good?

It was mixed with Bacteriostatic water.

Blue

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Here's something to think about, the body is at 96.6 degrees, we inject it into our bodies and it's still good. So I don't think it would hurt it this once but I wouldn't make a habit of it. I've done it before so don't feel bad

JohnnyB

dale is offline Associate Member
    the problem i have with it is that e-coli is used in the process to make GH. i wouldn't chance it, but that's just me.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dale
    the problem i have with it is that e-coli is used in the process to make GH. i wouldn't chance it, but that's just me.
    exactly. throw it away.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    I don't get why everyone is so quick to jump the gun. You think your gh is shipped in a meat locker, delivered in a refrigerated mail truck? It has a shelf life in room temp that is substantial. Keep it in the fridge from now on, not biggies. I doubt that ecoli is going to be present at 75 degrees. If you are that worried about ecoli and the like then why do manuf. suspend it in bw versus ba....relax...also for all those out there if it falls onto carpet, and you think it has gone bad PM ill give you my addy and i will let you know.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingof516
    I don't get why everyone is so quick to jump the gun. You think your gh is shipped in a meat locker, delivered in a refrigerated mail truck? It has a shelf life in room temp that is substantial. Keep it in the fridge from now on, not biggies. I doubt that ecoli is going to be present at 75 degrees. If you are that worried about ecoli and the like then why do manuf. suspend it in bw versus ba....relax...also for all those out there if it falls onto carpet, and you think it has gone bad PM ill give you my addy and i will let you know.

it s already reconstituted
    Last edited by ***xxx***; 08-18-2005 at 08:45 AM.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    allright before you jumped the gun. If it is shipped unconstituted. Let's see it is summer. You think in those little postal vans, and delivery trucks they really crank the air?

Just because she reconstituted and it was left out in 75 degrees for 12 hours, does not mean it is done. What is the worse thing that could have happened it degraded a minute level, which is what happens once it starts to hit water....honestly you think sitting at below room tempature it went bad? 72 degrees being room temp. If it sat in the shade that could account for a 3-6 degree diff. etc. I still think its fine...hoser.

OK, I posted the question about 6pm EST last night.

There were 2 IU's left in Vial.

I was ready to take my next shot right before bed (1 IU ) but checked here for replies first. No replies so I went ahead and took the inject. I had one shot left in the vial for the AM before leaving for work and didn't have time to check here as I'm always rushing getting ready for work. So I took the last shot 1 IU .

Usually when I take my shots I get a relaxed rush if you know what I mean. When I took these last 2 shots I barely felt the relaxed rush I usually get.

At work today my stomach (More on the side) was hurting all day.I even had to stop what I was doing 2 times because it really hurt.

It was a pain something like when you walk really fast and it hurts off to the side of stomach.

No pain now at all .

What are the signs for e -coli and how long does it take before it shows?

Just in case..you never know.

To be on the safe side I will throw it out if it happens again.

Thanks to all who replied : )

Blue

wallycn is offline Banned
    I don't think you have anything to worry about, the only thing about it being left out would be the possiblilty that the hgh had become inactive or whatever. I don't think you would have to worry about e-coli, since they are in sterile vials.

Thanks Wally!!

Guess what..I did it again...I get home from work and I see it sitting on table...UGH..I threw it out and made a new batch .

Blue

Teegunn is offline Banned
    I don't think it would hurt you, but it may not be as effective anymore. I wouldn't have thrown it away, but that's just me. I have done the same thing before and didn't throw it away and I didn't have any problems. There's really no way to tell if it was ruined though because I doubt you would "feel" a difference in such a short amount of time.

Thread Information