WannabePro is offline Associate Member

Question 1st HGH & IGF-1LR3 CYCLE EVER, Rodge need your help

Hey everyone, Im starting my very 1st cycle of HGH and IGF-1LR3 and insulin . im very very excited. Im 21 years old, 6'2, 273 pounds at 12 % bodyfat. I've been cycling for 2 and 1/2 years on and off. The reason im going to try IGF-1 and HGH is because i have dreams of becoming an IFBB pro someday and know that achieveing that with HGH and IGF-1 will help me tremendously. My friend who is helping me out trains pro's and his recommendation is to start off with low dosages because of my age. Im going to start off with 20mcg of IGF-1LR3 and 2 IU's of HGH. I will be running the IGF1LR3 for 30 days on and 30 days off, and the HGH for a minimum of 6 months. Thats the plan so far. As the insulin goes im not too sure what dosage he will have me starting at. Of course i plan to run the cycle with steroids and T3.

I have a couple questions

1)How should I plan my IGF-1 and insulin shots during the day as in the timing of them during the same day.

2)What are your thoughts and comments about running the low dosages of IGF-1LR3 and HGH in conjuction with my age of 21. He says its easier to build up with dosages then to build down.

3)Since im only 21 and my pituitary gland is producing HGH at 1.5 IUs a day, if i take 2 IU's a day will i in actuallity be producing 3.5 IU's daily?

4) Ive heard to take HGH for a MINIMUM of 6 months. Is there a MAXIMUM duration and why duration do you guys recommend?

5) LAST question, how should i TIME my IGF-1 and HGH and steroid cycle together? Should i start the HGH and wait till do the roids later or should i start them all at the same time?

Thanks everyone for your help, these are a lot of question but i most definately appreciate your help.

WannabePro

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I have input on a couple of your questions. But let me play it safe and leave it to a few others especially Rodge. He has helped many including myself.

Bump

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    first of all let me say that i stil think your to young to mess with gh or igf,but since your prob gonna do it anyway i'll just give my thoughts on how i would have done it.i'm not saying that you should tho.

first of all i would alternate between the slin and the igf,this way you always got an anabolic substance in your body and they both shutle nutrients to the muscle pwo.

second i would run short low doses of hgh with your lr3 igf-1 like this:
    week 1-6 lr3 igf-1 50 mcg ed pwo or am on non wo days
    week 1-6 hgh 2iu before bed
    week 7-10 slin pwo
    week 11-12 off
    week 13 repeat cycle

this way you give your pituary some time to recover without shutting it down to long.plus i think at your age the lr3 is gonna give you most of the gains and this still gives your body some hgh when it needs it the most.

i hope that johnyb chimes in and gives his 2 cents.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    first of all let me say that i stil think your to young to mess with gh or igf,but since your prob gonna do it anyway i'll just give my thoughts on how i would have done it.i'm not saying that you should tho.

first of all i would alternate between the slin and the igf,this way you always got an anabolic substance in your body and they both shutle nutrients to the muscle pwo.

week 7-10 slin pwo
    week 11-12 off
    week 13 repeat cycle

this way you give your pituary some time to recover without shutting it down to long.plus i think at your age the lr3 is gonna give you most of the gains and this still gives your body some hgh when it needs it the most.

-rodge
    Very helpful, I was looking for some of the same advice.

I'm curious to what JohnnyB has to say as well. You know the first thing he's going to say is to not do the GH at his young age. Wait!?!??!! I"m 25 and doing GH and about to do LR3 too. Dam!! Look what I got myself in to.

vestax is offline Member
    rodge is the man make him a mod

Finkylix is offline New Member
    Rodge, I'm 32 yrs old, so how i should split my routine. I want to take same stuff, so is that good for me too?

fred9 is offline Member
    @wannabepro: have u done slin/igf before? maybe u can first try out these two components and later, when u completely familiar with those two, at hgh to it...

Nicky B is offline Senior Member

week 7-10 slin pwo
    week 11-12 off
    week 13 repeat cycle

-rodge
    I would do the same set up but run gh for 6months straight and take it in the morning or split it into 2injection through out the day. I'm 21 and I have run gh a few times with igf-1. And I yeah igf-1 is wear you will see most of your gains.

Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    @wannabepro: have u done slin/igf before? maybe u can first try out these two components and later, when u completely familiar with those two, at hgh to it...
    No i have not. So i just take those two and slin, how much i take that so it will be safe?
    And yes, i nóticed that this was for wannabepro

Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    No i havent tried Insulin or IGF1 before

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    I would do the same set up but run gh for 6months straight and take it in the morning or split it into 2injection through out the day. I'm 21 and I have run gh a few times with igf-1. And I yeah igf-1 is wear you will see most of your gains.
    Well in that case, what does HGH do for your muscle gains when stacked with steroids over period of minimum 6 months ?

CAN ANYONE ANSWER THIS?! thanks
    Last edited by WannabePro; 08-20-2005 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Finkylix
    No i have not. So i just take those two and slin, how much i take that so it will be safe?
    Please dont try to hijack my thread, that's selfish and inconsiderate. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WannabePro
    Well in that case, what does HGH do for your muscle gains when stacked with steroids over period of minimum 6 months ?

CAN ANYONE ANSWER THIS?! thanks
    Although 2iu's will not do much but if you start the gh atleast 2months before any AAS it can help solidify you AAS gains, so you lose less. It helps me alot but I use 6iu's mmost of the time.

Well, i´m sorry. I didn't realise that u are so sensitive in here.
    I though that 'cause my question is so much the same, why open a new thread. But i quess i just have to...

Moosepellet is offline Member
    wannabepro,

what type of aas were you considering taking in conjuction with the hgh, igf-1, slin, ect.? I was considering doing something like this down the road, but have to do a lot more research

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, i´m sorry. I didn't realise that u are so sensitive in here.
    I though that 'cause my question is so much the same, why open a new thread. But i quess i just have to...
    Yeah, open a new thread. You'll get exclusive responses. Better for you.

What kind of gains have you got when your cycling lr IGF-1 with AAS? Weight, strength, bf reduction (%), vascularity? I'm going on Omega's l3 next month.

Spare is offline New Member

week 7-10 slin pwo
    week 11-12 off
    week 13 repeat cycle

-rodge
    Why GH before bedtime, i thought the body produce
    gh itself at nightime??

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spare
    Why GH before bedtime, i thought the body produce
    gh itself at nightime??
    cause its supressed anyway cause of the lr3.so the hgh doses is just a replacement dose and at night is when your body produces its most as you said yourself so it makes sence to give it when it would naturaly.

-rodge

You are 21 years old also? what are your stats if you dont mind me asking, measurments etc

Quote Originally Posted by WannabePro
    You are 21 years old also? what are your stats if you dont mind me asking, measurments etc
    I'm 22 now. My stats are 6'1 246 13.4% BF, biceps are R-18.5, L-18.25, quads both over 29inches.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Yeah, open a new thread. You'll get exclusive responses. Better for you.

wow, exclusive responses.

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    wow, exclusive responses.
    Only the best for you.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member

thanks !

thanks !

Thread Information