Miketheman101 is offline New Member

HGH or IGF-1 for stature

Which will be more effective in height increase? Also, I do it 4 times a week, so if IGF is better, how much should I do each day of the 4?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if your growht plates have fused then neither will do the trick.if not then your to young imo to fool around with hgh or igf.this forum is dedicated to bodybuilding and performance enhencement not about growing taller.i don't think anybody here is wanna give advice about this one cause no one of us wants you to hurt your self.what you try to do can give some seriues sides in the future.my advice is to seek a good md for advice,he can help you out and prescribe you the things you need and monitor you.this way it will safe you alot of money and trouble in the future.only condition is that you would have a reall problem with your height.

be carefull.

-rodge

i hear stilts work wonders.

Smile

I am of age for thi site and my plates are still open. I will take one or the other no matter what. Can someone PLEASE tell me which will suit my cause better.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    It won't increase your adult predicted height. You'll just make it there faster. With more consequences and less money.

yah remember that...

ok now that I think about it, letrozole 's the only thing that will increase predicted height IF taken before plate closure. Not much, but maybe by 4-5 cms, there was a study on this..

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    if your growht plates have fused then neither will do the trick.if not then your to young imo to fool around with hgh or igf.this forum is dedicated to bodybuilding and performance enhencement not about growing taller.i don't think anybody here is wanna give advice about this one cause no one of us wants you to hurt your self.what you try to do can give some seriues sides in the future.my advice is to seek a good md for advice,he can help you out and prescribe you the things you need and monitor you.this way it will safe you alot of money and trouble in the future.only condition is that you would have a reall problem with your height.

be carefull.

-rodge
    Rodge's grammar is not the best , but his advice, as usual, is spot on. Look at his atavar, man, he is obviously not a candy-assed desk jockey, he knows his gear and is trying to help you.

Listen to him before you hurt yourself. You are embarking on a process that absolutely needs to be monitored by a physician.

supersteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Slic4788
    ok now that I think about it, letrozole's the only thing that will increase predicted height IF taken before plate closure. Not much, but maybe by 4-5 cms, there was a study on this..
    Letrozole won't increase your predicted adult height. It will just ensure you reach your genetic potential.

The same is most probably the case with gh/igf-1.

Not all tall people have high levels of igf-1. It's just are more sensitive to igf-1 than others.

Buy some elevated soles for your shoes, will give you 1-2 inches and will save you a lot of money

I am already taking letro, so i think GH would help taken at the same time. HGH is NOT test (obviously), it does not just speed up the growing, in fact it barely does at all. Why do you think people say excercise helps growing, because it increases HGH! There are studies that showh HGH help non GH deficient individuals. Many people have said how they grew a lot with GH, getting it for cheap from a family member. I have two q's, since I know HGH helps more.

1. How exactly do you take letro, do you spray it on your tongue, wait 10 secs, and then swallow it? Because it sure doesn't absorb into your tongue, all this saliva joins with it and you just have to swallow it. So how should one take it?

2. Is there anywhere on the internet where you could get cheap saizen, since I think it works better than jin by a lot? If you know, can you please pm me? Thanks.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supersteve
    Letrozole won't increase your predicted adult height. It will just ensure you reach your genetic potential.

The same is most probably the case with gh/igf-1.

Not all tall people have high levels of igf-1. It's just are more sensitive to igf-1 than others.

Buy some elevated soles for your shoes, will give you 1-2 inches and will save you a lot of money
    Well really the reason people get over 7feet is from a over active protuatary gland in there brain which produces hgh. Now taking armidex or letro will keep your growth plates open alittle longer then they were originally going to be. Now their are risks with useing gh for height increase but if run smartly it can work have done not on me but someone begged me with this same question. I taught the person on what to do and grew .90 inches at the end of gh admisistration.

Nicky B, can you tell me what you told him about how to run GH smartly? Also, is jintropin acceptable quality for your method? Btw, I was also thinking about Gigantism to show that GH actually does contribute heavily to height + is not about speeding up growth.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    PM me I don't want teenagers reading this.

Nicky sent a pm yesterday.

^^ ok, thanks for the news.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    I'm short, I just compinsate by making myself as wide as possible.

youngpumpin is offline New Member
    Nicky B can you PM me? it wont let me Pm you cause im a new member. But i really need your help because you seem to know a lot about hgh/igf thanks!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer

nixon01301977 is offline New Member
    what do you know about ansomone

Thread Information