Thread: gh, hgh, igf

Smiley619 is offline Member

gh, hgh, igf

wassup every1. i know nothing concerning gh hgh etc. im here for a friend. firts question, can you buy gh, hgh, igf in tj mexico?if so what are the prices.brands i should look for? how many iu's are needed for a typical 1st timer?hes 6'0 215, has done 1 as cycle, and do not know his body fat. please dont flame for lack of info!just tryin to help a friend out who knows even less then i do about this stuff.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    gh is hgh. human growth hormone . I would not go to mexico for either gh or igf, but that is me.

you know how to navigate the forums, so that is about all i can recommend besides just having your buddy who is interested do it himself

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i woould advice your friend to research alot more before jumping in things as seriueus as hgh or igf.lack of knowledge with this stuff can bring some seriues sides or you could loose alot of money without any results.if he has done only one cycle then this is def not a thing he want to look into allready,he's got alot to gain with aas alone.

-rodge

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i woould advice your friend to research alot more before jumping in things as seriueus as hgh or igf.lack of knowledge with this stuff can bring some seriues sides or you could loose alot of money without any results.if he has done only one cycle then this is def not a thing he want to look into allready,he's got alot to gain with aas alone.

-rodge

well said

Thread Information