BigErik is offline New Member

Timing off GH and insulin

Hi,

I´m about to start using GH and insulin , and i have some questions about timing these. I´ve used insulin before but never GH. I'm allready on test enanthate 750mg/week and now I´ll throw in some GH and insulin. I was planning on running GH 5iu/day split doses 5on/2off and insulin 5iu in the morning and 10iu after workout 5on/2off. I´ve understood that timing between GH and insulin is very important and I need some advises from people who really knows what they´re talking about. I eat breakfast av 7am and train at 17pm. So when should I inject GH and when should I inject insulin for maximun results? How shall I plan my meals to get the most out of the GH (I´ve heard that you shouldn´t eat to close to injection).

If it´s of any interest I´m 30 years old 6" tall, 230 pounds and 10%bf.

Best regars
    Erik

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    first off all i would'nt start off at 5iu but at 2iu and work your way up by 0.5 iu each week,this to avoid sides.you also need to cycle the slin 4 on/4off to avoid insulin resistance.when your reach 3iu hgh then split it up.one dose in the am and the other before bed except when your on slin.when on slin wich you shoot pwo shoot the hgh close after it.i would forget the slin in the am and just take some r-ala and some chromium piccolinate with it.shoot the hgh subq. in the am and before bed but if you shoot it after the slin then i shoot always IM.

for how long are you gonna run the hgh?

-rodge

BigErik is offline New Member
    Thank you for the answers. I was planning on using it for 4 months, maybe more.

What side effects could I get if I start at 5iu/day, and will they go away?
    I read that someone recommended to do the late gh shot just before workout and then slin after, what do you think about that?
    Should I do the morning shot of GH before breakfast and do I have to wait a while before eating?
    Why should I shoot GH IM if taken with slin?

/Erik

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if you start of att 5iu then you def gonna get some severe carpal tunnel syndrom.

you can take the AM dose with breakfast.take some r-ala and chromium picolinate with it.

what i do when on slin is; pwo shoot slin,have pwo shake,go home(5min.),shoot hgh IM.

the reason i shoot hgh pwo IM is for the faster absorption rate, subq. in the AM tho.

-rodge

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    I started at 6ius for slin and im a first time user im also a bigger guy but i didn't get any sides... but had this post come up earlier i might of tried something different. I up'd it buy 2iu's every week till i hit 10ius and now im staying at that. Didn't know abou tthis 4 weeks on 4 off stuff either.... im gonna ask my trainer and find some more info. Interesting post though

Thread Information