hercules88 is offline Senior Member

my gh exp. so far

Hey bros,

just wanted to let you all know i just finished my first kit and loved it. started at 2 ius ran it for a month, then bumped it up .5 iu's every 2 weeks as directed by rodge (which was great advice) and im up to 3.5 and will top off at 4 ius 5/2.

well i have been discouraged because im following a strict diet for a month now with no weight loss what so ever, dead even at 202 for 4 weeks now. so the only thing it could be is that im putting on muscle as i loose the fat cause im definatly leaner. i have decided to say screw the scale and go by the mirror. strenght increase is not significant but there, but recovery and sleep is much better. I hope im corect on the weight issue cause other wise i feel like im wasting my time and money.

over all a great experience and will continue to run it as long as it doesnt kll the wallet.

awl8up is offline New Member
    I am running 4IU at 5/2 and did not start seeing significant wgt loss results until week 12. I actually gained a more lean mass than fat loss prior to that point so I could not agree more about the scale. It is the devil!!! I am focusing on my changes in the mirror now as wells as feedback from several close friends. Keep it up and you will see the results.

wallycn is offline Banned
    I defiently have noticed that I look leaner, but my weight has gone up. That is probably got to do with running omnas every third day, and I will be adding tren and winstrol shortly. After the end of my second kit of kexings I have noticed alot of fatloss on my abs were I inject. I can't wait to try the kit of jinos I have next, and I'm thinking of turning my pgf-2a into a transdermal and seeing how that works. Are you running t3 with your hgh???

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Dont get discouraged. Sometimes the scale can be your worst enemy. I jsut start my GH about 2 months ago and still havent really seen any results. I dont worry b/c when I took it the first time the same thing happened. About 10 weeks in I start seeing good quality results. Good Luck!!

znak is offline Senior Member
    I agree with the input here, use the mirror. The changes that were most noticable on me were the striation around my shoulders.

The results become undeniable in month 3. Hang in there!

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    yep on 25mcg a day while on gh.

thanks for the input bros, i feel alot better after reading this. im going to stick with it, its 6%bf or nothing, and i will be there.

thanks again bros

Thread Information