Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ankebio Anasome

b00st is offline New Member

Ankebio Anasome

I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on this GH... Good, Bad, or indifferent??

Thanks!!
    Last edited by b00st; 08-19-2005 at 02:09 PM.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i suggest you edit this link before a mod chimes in. i don't think its allowed to post it in the open.

-rodge

Removed link....

Thanks for the warning!!
    Last edited by b00st; 08-19-2005 at 05:33 PM.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    as for the original question,i haven't used it myself but bluerain is at it at the moment if i'm correct.maybe she see this thread and can give some info on how its going.thinking of giving it a try myself.

-rodge

Bluerain is offline Female Member
    Hi

Yes I'm using it.

I used it with the sterile water supplied by Ankebio and no rashes at all. I switched over to bacteriostatic water because it has a longer shelf life in fridge ....7 days as oppose to 48hrs with sterile water.

I will start using the sterile water again once the Bacteriostatic water runs out.

I only been using it a month but do see myself getting leaner for sure. I get the normal sides everyone else gets with other brands.

Knuckles hurt, not bad where I'm not able to lift or anything .I get the swell look but I think it's starting to go away slowly..less and less every few days which I'm very happy about. Having the swollen look is something I hope goes away entirely as time goes on .Not sure I will lose it entirely but it's not as bad as when I first started it.

I don't need my normal 8 hours sleep as my sleep is very deep and don't wake up during the night. I feel rested with 4-5 hrs sleep But I do try and get 8 hours anyway so my body can recoup ,repair and grow as I lift pretty heavy weights for a girl. I'm naturally strong and with the Var I'm even stronger so I want my 8 hours sleep It's great tho that I can get by and not feel tired on 4-5 hours sleep .

My mood is more relaxed for sure.

When I first started i was eating alot..always hungry. I think it might have tapered off this last week and is getting back to normal.

My skin is smoother but haven't seen any change in tone yet.

I actually get a high when I take my shot..no kiddding. I really look forward to my shots and sometimes I take it a hour ealier because I love the relaxed high feeling I get. Ihave to ask other's if they get some kind of high when taking injection or is it just me.

I had foot surgery last month and was taking HGH after surgery. Last week my foot surgeon said my scars are healing beautifully and never seen anyone heal so fast . I didn't tell him I was using HGH. He's not my PCP and don't think I'll be seeing him ever again so no need to spill the beans.

I do think the HG is making me stronger so I'm able to lift heavier weights sooner then just using the Var alone.

My hair is thicker and nails grow like weeds. Mind you I have thick hair normally but as I got older I lost some ,not much, but it seems to be getting that slight wave i use to have as a kid also...which I don't like by the way .

As for spot injections for bodyfat I'm still up in the air over this .I been injecting in the stomach area . I been injecting for a month now and will try injecting in a new area to see if the spot injection's really do work.

My body is very sensitive to anything I do..eating ,meds and Var etc.....I can gain or lose weight very easy. Always been that way.

Remember that med they took off the market (I think it was Vioox or something) my doc gave it to me a few years ago and after one dose I stopped. I told my doc on next visit I felt something funny happening with my heart so I stopped after one dose.. I just didn't feel right!! It was nothing major at all if anything for that matter ( No pain or fast beat or flutter )but i knew something wasn't right.I always listen to my body because it will let me know.Well it turns out ( I'm sure everyone is aware by now ) they took it off the market because it was linked to hearts attacks and strokes. That's how sensitive my body is..I react to everything right away.Maybe that's why I get that relaxed rush high feeling when taking my HGH and it's not a bad feeling otherwise I would stop.As for long term..who really knows what I'm doing to myself but right now my body says it's a go!!

I always listen to my body..believe you me..your body talks to you all the time..you just have to listen.

If I can think of anything else I will post.

Your results will vary : )
    Blue
    Last edited by Bluerain; 08-19-2005 at 08:11 PM.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    i talked to ankebio about a month ago... man with bluerain endorsement i feel like ordering right now lol. Im worried about it sitting in the Florida heat when its delivered

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    I use Anke's at 6 iu's a day and growing rapidly, 4 iu's is great, I started getting sides at 6ius (a bit of numbness in the hands in the morning) i grew well on 4iu, just wanted to see if i can grow more on 6iu, I see no difference from 4ius.

fred9 is offline Member
    and what bout al those other chinese hgh (kefei, minmetals, etc), arent those from the same manufacturer? If u look at the pics they made from it they all got a blue cap with different labels on it....but they are cheap thats for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    and what bout al those other chinese hgh (kefei, minmetals, etc), arent those from the same manufacturer? If u look at the pics they made from it they all got a blue cap with different labels on it....but they are cheap thats for sure...
    Anke's caps are burgundy.

Yes they are burgundy.

Blue

john30 is offline Junior Member
    I just got mine 2 weeks ago. Had printed labels and blue caps.

john30

post pics if u can.

I have to email my source to see if they changed the cap color.

Blue

Quote Originally Posted by john30
    I just got mine 2 weeks ago. Had printed labels and blue caps.
    Caps been Burgundy for as long as I've been using them a year and a half , last batch me and Blue got on the same day about a month ago or so. and wording on the box and the label are also matching burgundy.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Same here
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluerain
    Yes they are burgundy.

Blue

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Caps been Burgundy for as long as I've been using them a year and a half , last batch me and Blue got on the same day about a month ago or so. and wording on the box and the label are also matching burgundy.

Exactly !!

blue

BlueRain,

Thank you so much for the reply and the helpful information! I went ahead and placed my order after reading your post!

I will try and post some pics when I recieve the shipment... hopefully in two to three weeks... so you can take a look at the vials!!

Thanks again!!

b00st

Hi Boost

You should get it way sooner then 2-3 weeks if you placed your order already.

A couple of days for funds to clear then maybe 4-5 days for it to arrive.

7-10 days I would say .

Anyway goodluck!!

Boost, your results may/will vary as my body is very sensitive to everything , meds, diet and working out.

Anyone wants pictures emailed to them I will send them so they can make sure they have the real HGH from Ankebio.

Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by b00st
    BlueRain,

Thank you so much for the reply and the helpful information! I went ahead and placed my order after reading your post!

I will try and post some pics when I recieve the shipment... hopefully in two to three weeks... so you can take a look at the vials!!

Thanks again!!

b00st

Here are some picture's that the FDA has on thier site of AnkeBio HGH.

Notice the color of caps are bungandy and so is the printing on labels. My HGH looks just like these pics.

Here

Blue

limpdin is offline Junior Member
    Hey Blue!
    I have a question for you but your PM doesn't work. Tried your email but it came back. If you could PM or email me I would appreciate it!

Thanks!

Thanks Blue!!

I have one question... when you mentioned the "swell look" in original post what did you mean by that?? Is that something that eventually goes away??

Here are some picture's that the FDA has on thier site of AnkeBio HGH.

Notice the color of caps are bungandy and so is the printing on labels. My HGH looks just like these pics.

Here

Blue

Thanks Blue!!

I have one question... when you mentioned the "swell look" in original post what did you mean by that?? Is that something that eventually goes away??

Boost

Sorry, I meant bloated look. It was worst when I first started the HGH but it's not as bad.

Everybody gets it..some more then other's...just one of the sides with HGH. I try to avoid salt and drink tons of water.

Blue

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    Am i the only one who hates this gh and thinks its chinese shit

Big Bapper is offline Member
    What type of GH do you use HumanPerfection1 ??

Have you ever tryed Ansomone and if so what did you find different ??

And I love Ansomone, get great results. Think I read that you compete at the higher levle of Bodybuilding. Maybe you know somthing we dont !!

sorry guys,don't have regular acces to comp. right now. But the reason I got the blue caps is cause I got the 15 i.u. vial,All the pictures I've seen are the 4 i.u. vials.I'd post pics but when it comes to computers I've got down syndrone.

I'm a National level bodybuilder and i use Ansomone, I use 6ius a day along with 40ius of slin, I find it to work well.. If there's something else that works better as cheap as Anke Ansomone, please put me on, but I doubt it. Ansomone work for me and the price is unbeatable.

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Mr. Ment1on,

I see that you are in New York City. I'm in a major city as well and have had my problems getting international shipments through Customs. Have you had any trouble of this kind with the AnkeBio shipments? I'm tempted to try and order from them but am reluctant to take another hit on a confiscated order.

Magnum

Blue & MrMent1on,

I just got word from the guy I ordered the Anasome from that it is coming in 15iu vials. On their website they only show that it comes in 2iu and 4iu vials. However, I found a site that says that it comes in 2iu, 4iu, and 15iu vials.

http://www.iraqitradecenter.com/trad...trdvw&trid=408

Do you think the 15iu vials are legit??
    Last edited by b00st; 08-26-2005 at 08:16 AM.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    I'm a National level bodybuilder and i use Ansomone, I use 6ius a day along with 40ius of slin, I find it to work well.. If there's something else that works better as cheap as Anke Ansomone, please put me on, but I doubt it. Ansomone work for me and the price is unbeatable.

Me too, I also run 6iu ed. I know this is off topic and dont mean to hijack, but what way do you use 40ius of slin ed ??

At what times ??

At what dose ??

And what type of slin ??

Respect

Boost,

I don't know what guy u ordered from but i emailed a woman back and forth who's in charge of internationa;l sales.
    I don't want to post her name on the board.

This is a excerpt from her email to me when I ordered..

">>------SIZES FOR INJECTION
    >>We have sizes of 2IU/vial, 4IU/vial HGH Powder for Injection.
    >>We could supply Sterile Water for Injection free of charge if you
    >>need."

Now , I heard there's a guy on the net who sells it (AnkeBio) and it might not be the real deal.

Did you order from the ankebio site and click on the english version once there?

Go there and email them and ask if they have 15 iu vials and if yes ask the color of caps and give the name of the guy you bought it from.

Did you order from the site directly ?

Blue

PS:I f you clicked on the link from that site you posted then clicked on the ankebio link from there...It's very easy to duplicate a site that looks just like the real site.You might think your at the real site but it goes to a different URL but looks just like the real one.It could be legit or not..I don't know.

"
    Blue & MrMent1on,

I just got word from the guy I ordered the Anasome from that it is coming in 15iu vials. On their website they only show that it comes in 2iu and 4iu vials. However, I found a site that says that it comes in 2iu, 4iu, and 15iu vials.

http://www.iraqitradecenter.com/trad...trdvw&trid=408

Do you think the 15iu vials are legit??

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bapper
    Me too, I also run 6iu ed. I know this is off topic and dont mean to hijack, but what way do you use 40ius of slin ed ??

At what times ??

At what dose ??

And what type of slin ??

Respect
    I use Humulin R @ 20iu's upon waking up and 20ius PWO, 4 weeks on 4 weeks off, and I stay lean

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum II
    Mr. Ment1on,

I see that you are in New York City. I'm in a major city as well and have had my problems getting international shipments through Customs. Have you had any trouble of this kind with the AnkeBio shipments? I'm tempted to try and order from them but am reluctant to take another hit on a confiscated order.

Magnum
    Honestly I would recommend you do it, these people really do a great packing job. always pass customs for me. myself including blue rain orders from there. and if you order 500ius plus like i do they will split it into 2 shipments

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bapper
    What type of GH do you use HumanPerfection1 ??

Have you ever tryed Ansomone and if so what did you find different ??

And I love Ansomone, get great results. Think I read that you compete at the higher levle of Bodybuilding. Maybe you know somthing we dont !!
    jinotrpin, serostem

hey Blue,Im pretty confident the 15 i.u blue caps are real. Used the same site you did ,dealt with Mr, Gao. Package sent same exact way with blue gel bags and chinese writting on them.

hey Blue,Im pretty confident the 15 i.u blue caps are real. Used the same site you did ,dealt with Mr, Gao. Package sent same exact way with blue gel bags and chinese writting on them.
    Yes I got the blue gel bags with Chinese writing on them also.

Was it packed in a white styrofoam container and wrapped?

Sounds good from what your saying now..I didn't even know they had 15iu vials...good to know.

Goodluck and keep us updated John!!

Blue

yeah ,styraphon and brown wrap

jut wonderig blue? why do they have 2 diff. vials with same product?

jut wonderig blue? why do they have 2 diff. vials with same product?
    You mean the size of vials , correct?

Well they have 2iu's and 4 iu's and now you said 15iu's so they have 3 different sizes.

I like the 4 iu cause when mixed it's only in fridge 2 days as I use 2 iu's per day. Then I mixed a fresh batch every 2 days.

You have 15 iu vials so make sure once you mixed it you use it before it expires.

If you use sterile water you can only have it for 2 days once mixed and I don't think you are going to use 15 iu's in 2 days. So make sure you use Bacteriostatic water which will give you seven days once mixed. Some people say14 days some say 28 .

I don't take a chance that's why I get the 4 iu vials this way I know I don't have to worry about it losing it's potency cause I'm using that vial up in 2 days.

Smaller packaging (15 iu vials) has a better chance of getting thru customs. But then you have to use that 15 iu vial up before it loses potency.

Bigger packages are more obvious ( 2 iu and 4 iu vials ) and have a greater chance of getting seized.

The size is for the customers needs...packing or dosage..

I will stick with the 4 iu vials.

Blue

Blue

Blue and John,

Thanks for looking into the 15iu bottles for me! The guy I am getting it from is ordering directly from Ankebio. He has been in touch with a female (probably the same person Blue mentioned), but I was still a little doubtful cause I had not seen anything on their webiste about 15iu bottles. I will take some pics when it gets here (probably next week) and post them up so you can take a look at them!!

Thanks again!!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Boost

Sorry, I meant bloated look. It was worst when I first started the HGH but it's not as bad.

Everybody gets it..some more then other's...just one of the sides with HGH.

Blue
    You say everybody gets bloated on HGH?I suppose I'm a freak of nature then.I know countless other freaks of nature as well.
    I certainly know our HGH isn't fake.

~Pinnacle~

You're a freak !!

LOL

OK... most people get the bloated look..you happy now ?

Why don't you make a thread asking who doesn't get the bloated look and see what the results are.

Blue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information