Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Injecting HGH?

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I suggest you go to Pubmed.com and read through the abstracts there.

~Pinnacle~
    10-4, thanks.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In
    Smoky, this is only from my experience but I don't believe the people that suggest that you can spot reduce with HGH. I always inject in my lower abs and haven't noticed any spot reduction. I've lost weight everywhere else but not there. I guess that is why they call it stubborn fat. It just won't go away.

Anyway, that is my experience.
    there is scientifical support to your opinion.

i agree too !

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    192aa You say huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. There's your answer. Anyone that I know that has ever taken a 192aa has ALWAYS gotten welts. That I can tell you for a fact. Most of them to the point where the had to go IM. Not much of a choice

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    192aa You say huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. There's your answer. Anyone that I know that has ever taken a 192aa has ALWAYS gotten welts. That I can tell you for a fact. Most of them to the point where the had to go IM. Not much of a choice
    After going IM, do you still get same quality effects?

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Well there definitely are much better ways of losing fat rather then injecting GH. AS far as gear any thermogenic or thyroid works great. Most importantly a well balanced diet. Most people tend to forget that diet is about 80% of the entire picture. Working out an hour or so a day 5 times a week is the easy part.

If you have a big belly I wouldn't bother wasting money on GH. Clean up the diet, take some Clen and T3, pound out at least a good 30 minutes of cardio (At THR) PWO, and train till you cant stop. Once you reach that goal where your body fat is where its suppossed to be to do GH, then you think about it.

If you're going to do it anyway, I'd go with IM injections.

Best of Luck!!!

-Jay

and ketogenic diet.
    ------------------------
    there is no spot reduction.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMOSTHATED
    After going IM, do you still get same quality effects?

Yes definitely. Just a different way of administering it. IM is much faster absorption but Sub-Q is recommended

Yes definitely. Just a different way of administering it. IM is much faster absorption but Sub-Q is recommended
    Should the faster absorbtion play a role in changing the time I administer the doses? Right now I am AM and b4 bed.

playerturbo is offline New Member

gold

I have been level 40. But now I am very tired of powerleveling.At first,I thought it is very interseting and I am fresh in it.But later I found that it is a so hard and long work and it took me so much time.I nearly want to give up my powerleveling.
    But at that time I found a website some days ago.It says that it can give World of War player help.It also provides powerleveling service,and promises safty and security to all the accounts.And my character will be leveled up in a short time and the price is cheaper than any other i know .
    I want my character to be level 60,so that I can enjoy the most wonderful WoW experience. I'd like to choose this website to help me,but I don't know how is it.Please go and see the website:http://www.playerturbo.com, and give me some advices. and u can contact the seller via
    AIM:gilssales
    YAHOO:sellgilstoyou
    MSN:[email protected]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information