Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Injecting HGH?

smoky1977 is offline Junior Member

Injecting HGH?

Is there any benefit to injecting in the stomach over anyhwere else on your body?
    Can you spot inject it and does it help the area you inject?

thanks

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Well most people like to inject Sub-q in the stomach due to its "suppossed" body % spot reduction. Most of us carry our excess fat in lower abdominal region. Great area to spot inject if your below a certain body %. I've also injected my flanks around my lower back. Doesnt have to be lower abdomen but is recommended.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Smoky, this is only from my experience but I don't believe the people that suggest that you can spot reduce with HGH. I always inject in my lower abs and haven't noticed any spot reduction. I've lost weight everywhere else but not there. I guess that is why they call it stubborn fat. It just won't go away.

Anyway, that is my experience.

is there a site where it show you where to inject into that area? I know with aas pretty basic inject into a muscle, is hgh tje same deal? I need more info before I inject this hgh i am getting.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smoky1977
    is there a site where it show you where to inject into that area? I know with aas pretty basic inject into a muscle, is hgh tje same deal? I need more info before I inject this hgh i am getting.

thanks

Smokey its a piece of cake. I dont really know of any sites but I can explain how simple and pianless it is. Mark about 1-2 inches on each side of your belly button. Then go down about a finger width and grab a hold of that skin w/ your index finger and thumb. Then you can readily inject w/ your other hand. Piece of cake and definitely painless. What's your BF%??? That plays a huge role. If you're a little high in the BF% end, we might have to go elsewhere. You want to inject above the muscle and below the fat. You just dont want to much fat there.

ok thats easy! Now if I want can I inject like in my delts or anywhere else with the same method by pinching the skin like you said?

ok thats easy! Now if I want can I inject like in my delts or anywhere else with the same method by pinching the skin like you said?
    Dealts???? Dude if you have enough body fat that you can squeeze fat off your delts, and be able to hold it then inject. Then there might be a problem and you might want to look at some other gear. You need to grab a decent hold of skin. Remember that you're probably using 1 inch insulin pins. So I doubt that you're going to grab a hold of skin at least and inch and hal to inject. Play it safe and keep it in the abdominal area. If you haev an excessive amount of fat there then try the flanks or higher up on your abs.

What are you stats??? BF%, height and weight. Roughly.

Good Luck buddy.

5'11, 190lbs between 10% - 15%bf! pretty lean so my delts wont work I will have to stick to my abs area and flanks.

Thanks alot for the help, thought mabey I could treat HGH like AAS and inject anywhere but I was wrong. I will stick to that area!!

thanks

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    Is there a certain BF % that one should not be taking GH? I thought it would really help people to lose BF. So if you have a big belly where do you inject at?

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys can we inject gh IM?
    whats the difference between sup-Q and IM injection.. the only think i can see its the absorption time

My dad is on HGH and his doc told him anywhere you have little fat where you can pinch and inject your good to go! Most people just inject in the abds area cause everyone always has some there!

Doc told him NOT to inject into muscle!!
    I will stick to the orginal area!

Quote Originally Posted by cyflex
    Hey guys can we inject gh IM?
    whats the difference between sup-Q and IM injection.. the only think i can see its the absorption time

You absolutely could inject IM. All it does is absorb faster, but it is recommended Sub-Q. I have a client thats a doctor and he said to always do Sub-q but IM wouldnt hurt.

I actually ALWAYS do Sub-Q except for when I"m cycling GH and IGF-1. If all you're doing is GH then def go SUb-q

Quote Originally Posted by BuildaBeast
    Is there a certain BF % that one should not be taking GH? I thought it would really help people to lose BF. So if you have a big belly where do you inject at?

Well there definitely are much better ways of losing fat rather then injecting GH. AS far as gear any thermogenic or thyroid works great. Most importantly a well balanced diet. Most people tend to forget that diet is about 80% of the entire picture. Working out an hour or so a day 5 times a week is the easy part.

If you have a big belly I wouldn't bother wasting money on GH. Clean up the diet, take some Clen and T3, pound out at least a good 30 minutes of cardio (At THR) PWO, and train till you cant stop. Once you reach that goal where your body fat is where its suppossed to be to do GH, then you think about it.

If you're going to do it anyway, I'd go with IM injections.

Best of Luck!!!

-Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Well there definitely are much better ways of losing fat rather then injecting GH. AS far as gear any thermogenic or thyroid works great. Most importantly a well balanced diet. Most people tend to forget that diet is about 80% of the entire picture. Working out an hour or so a day 5 times a week is the easy part.

If you have a big belly I wouldn't bother wasting money on GH. Clean up the diet, take some Clen and T3, pound out at least a good 30 minutes of cardio (At THR) PWO, and train till you cant stop. Once you reach that goal where your body fat is where its suppossed to be to do GH, then you think about it.

If you're going to do it anyway, I'd go with IM injections.

Best of Luck!!!

-Jay

Jay

I'm curious as what is the target BF% at which one could consider using GH. The reason I ask is cause I seen a show on fox network where a guy who looked to be in the 20% BF was taking gh and test. Also you said in your last post that once should go with IM injections when a post before you said to do sub-q? What would the reasoning be to say on over the other?

Thanks

Jay

I'm curious as what is the target BF% at which one could consider using GH. The reason I ask is cause I seen a show on fox network where a guy who looked to be in the 20% BF was taking gh and test. Also you said in your last post that once should go with IM injections when a post before you said to do sub-q? What would the reasoning be to say on over the other?

Thanks

Ohhhhhhhh no not that show that was on Fox!!!!! That show pissed me off so much . There is actually a thread on this board that has a huge detailed discussion about it. I'm going to try to find it and copy and paste the URL.

Now about injections. Sub-q is recommended but IM can be done as well. The only difference is absorption time. My Doctor client told me that if someone is "fat" that he has them do IM. Purely of the fact that the Gh will be wasted circulating in the fat. I mean...if you can grab a good hand full of fat off you lower abdomen region then you'll be better off doing it IM. But as I said before, I really believe that if you have that much fat then maybe one should be thinking about other treatments rather then GH.

As far as BF% I cant really answer that only b/c people hold their fat differently. I do a 4 and 6 point BF% on my clients. I have had 2 clients that have the same BF% but one have a much bigger stomach then the other. Some people can be 12% and still have abs, obviously holding BF other places, most likely in their back. Then you get a guy like me who hold almost all of it in my abs, predominatley lower abs. I'm currentyl 8% and my abs look faded. In the summer I had to get down to about 6% and they were shredded. Sounds hard to beleive but definitely accurate.

Best of luck!!! PM if you want to talk further.
    Last edited by SPIKE; 08-23-2005 at 02:51 PM.

Thanks Jay I'll be waiting on the link

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    Ohhhhhhhh no not that show that was on Fox!!!!! That show pissed me off so much . There is actually a thread on this board that has a huge detailed discussion about it. I'm going to try to find it and copy and paste the URL.

Now about injections. Sub-q is recommended but IM can be done as well. The only difference is absorption time. My Doctor client told me that if someone is "fat" that he has them do IM. Purely of the fact that the Gh wont be wasted circulating in the fat. I mean...if you can grab a good hand full of fat off you lower abdomen region then you'll be better off doing it IM. But as I said before, I really believe that if you have that much fat then maybe one should be thinking about other treatments rather then GH.

As far as BF% I cant really answer that only b/c people hold their fat differently. I do a 4 and 6 point BF% on my clients. I have had 2 clients that have the same BF% but one have a much bigger stomach then the other. Some people can be 12% and still have abs, obviously holding BF other places, most likely in their back. Then you get a guy like me who hold almost all of it in my abs, predominatley lower abs. I'm currentyl 8% and my abs look faded. In the summer I had to get down to about 6% and they were shredded. Sounds hard to beleive but definitely accurate.

Best of luck!!! PM if you want to talk further.
    Hey Jay whats happen if inject the gh in the fat.. i`m confused
    U said that if u`ve a big belly is better going with IM inj BUT gh wont wasted if inj it in the fat
    pls clearing up

peace
    cyflex

Quote Originally Posted by cyflex
    Hey Jay whats happen if inject the gh in the fat.. i`m confused
    U said that if u`ve a big belly is better going with IM inj BUT gh wont wasted if inj it in the fat
    pls clearing up

peace
    cyflex

Do you want to know what my problem is some of the times??? Is that I have so much in my head that I jsut look down at the keyboard and go ballistic typing. Most of the times I dont go back to read what I wrote.

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I just edited it.

It meant to say that it WILL be wasted. IM is much safer to do when one is a little bit on the heavy side. IMO I wouldnt know why someone would want to do GH if they had such a high BF% anyway.

Do you want to know what my problem is some of the times??? Is that I have so much in my head that I jsut look down at the keyboard and go ballistic typing. Most of the times I dont go back to read what I wrote.

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I just edited it.

It meant to say that it WILL be wasted. IM is much safer to do when one is a little bit on the heavy side. IMO I wouldnt know why someone would want to do GH if they had such a high BF% anyway.
    So if they are on the heavy side what should they do some var/tbol. Is there an ideal BF% before someone uses the GH?

So if they are on the heavy side what should they do some var/tbol. Is there an ideal BF% before someone uses the GH?
    Reread a few of the posts and those answers are al there buddy.

A thermogenic will help you burn fat, Tbol/var will not "burn fat".

"As far as BF% I cant really answer that only b/c people hold their fat differently. I do a 4 and 6 point BF% on my clients. I have had 2 clients that have the same BF% but one have a much bigger stomach then the other. Some people can be 12% and still have abs, obviously holding BF other places, most likely in their back. Then you get a guy like me who hold almost all of it in my abs, predominatley lower abs. I'm currentyl 8% and my abs look faded. In the summer I had to get down to about 6% and they were shredded. Sounds hard to beleive but definitely accurate."

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!

It meant to say that it WILL be wasted. IM is much safer to do when one is a little bit on the heavy side.
    IM is NOT the way to administer HGH.Sub Q is the best way.Through fat tissue it absorbs at a much slower rate.It is NOT wasted.The reason why is it gives you a longer 1/2 life Sub Q.

I've been on HGH for over 5yrs now.Alot of my bro's longer.And NEVER have I heard of ANYONE running HGH IM.

pinnalce how much did you start with on HGH up till now?dosage?frequncy?
    Did you run any AAS cycles?
    Did you run 5years non stop?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    IM is NOT the way to administer HGH.Sub Q is the best way.Through fat tissue it absorbs at a much slower rate.It is NOT wasted.The reason why is it gives you a longer 1/2 life Sub Q.

I've been on HGH for over 5yrs now.Alot of my bro's longer.And NEVER have I heard of ANYONE running HGH IM.

I'm with you 100% on everything you said. But someone asked a question if you could run it IM. And the answer is yes. Yes I'm with you on it absorbing at a slower rate when injected Sub-Q. But if someone is, lets say 20-25% BF and has a stomach that overlaps their belt. Then yes I would go IM.

Personally, I ONLY run Gh Sub-q, but there is an exception in my case. When I"m running IGF and GH I"ll inject half dosage in the AM Sub-Q then the other half IM about 5 minutes after my IGF injection. Simply b/c of absorbtion time.

I'm with you all the way Pinnacle.

Question though, when you said you have been on GH for 5 years. Is that 5 continuous years?????

supersteve Guest
    I inject sub-q in the morning and IM at night just to mix things up. Either way works fine.

I read a study (can dig it up if you really want) which stated that injecting sub-q in the abdomen had a better absorption rate than injecting sub-q in the thigh.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    heres sub Q injection pic 4 you hope they help bros

2 different ways to inject sub q. whatever one is easy for you to do go with it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Injecting HGH?-subq_pinch.jpg   Injecting HGH?-subq_tent.jpg  

pinnalce how much did you start with on HGH up till now?dosage?frequncy?
    Did you run any AAS cycles?
    Did you run 5years non stop?
    Years ago I started @ 2iu's.Now I run at 8 iu's year round.6 days on,1 off.I split the dose.4iu's right at wake up,then 4iu's mid afternoon,around 2pm.I read several studies that show the male body catabolic around this time frame.

Yes.I've ran plenty of AAS cycles over the last 5yrs on HGH.I primarily use it for joint benefits,and to retain size while off cycle.It does help keep you lean,but your diet has to be near perfect to reap the effects.
    Last edited by Pinnacle; 08-24-2005 at 05:34 AM.

I'm with you 100% on everything you said. But someone asked a question if you could run it IM. And the answer is yes. Yes I'm with you on it absorbing at a slower rate when injected Sub-Q. But if someone is, lets say 20-25% BF and has a stomach that overlaps their belt. Then yes I would go IM.

Personally, I ONLY run Gh Sub-q, but there is an exception in my case. When I"m running IGF and GH I"ll inject half dosage in the AM Sub-Q then the other half IM about 5 minutes after my IGF injection. Simply b/c of absorbtion time.

I'm with you all the way Pinnacle.

Question though, when you said you have been on GH for 5 years. Is that 5 continuous years?????
    I wasn't trying to get into a pissing match with you bro.I just don't want to see anyone waste thier product ineffectively.

I too split my HGH dose.AM and around 2pm.When I use IGF,I administer that immediately after training.And yes I've read Hookers profile on IGf.I disagree that IGF should be split in 2 doses.I do agree however that 40 mcg,(even for a beginner)is too low a dose.60 mcg is a better starting place.I'm about to start a 6 weeker @100 mcg.Last was 80 and had wonderful results with it.

Be good!

I'm about to start a 6 weeker @100 mcg.Last was 80 and had wonderful results with it.

Be good!

Good Luck w/ the cycle. I'm starting in a few days myself.

Good Luck w/ the cycle. I'm starting in a few days myself.
    And to you as well bro.

Be Good.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I wasn't trying to get into a pissing match with you bro.I just don't want to see anyone waste thier product ineffectively.

I too split my HGH dose.AM and around 2pm.When I use IGF,I administer that immediately after training.And yes I've read Hookers profile on IGf.I disagree that IGF should be split in 2 doses.I do agree however that 40 mcg,(even for a beginner)is too low a dose.60 mcg is a better starting place.I'm about to start a 6 weeker @100 mcg.Last was 80 and had wonderful results with it.

Be good!
    What approx. is your bf% and body weight? Are you getting your GH via your insurance plan or do you buy it yourself? I need to get a first source out of China or something. It's just not affordable at $350-400/mo with Jin. That's excellent that you can run with it this long. 8ius/day seems a little high? I thought 4ius is really all you need and you might see sides when you go higher?

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    What approx. is your bf% and body weight? Are you getting your GH via your insurance plan or do you buy it yourself? I need to get a first source out of China or something. It's just not affordable at $350-400/mo with Jin. That's excellent that you can run with it this long. 8ius/day seems a little high? I thought 4ius is really all you need and you might see sides when you go higher?
    I'm not all that big bro....210 lb....approx 9% BF....5'-8"

Yes,China.Otherwise it would be unaffordable.8 iu's isn't all that much.I could get away with 6 to be quite honest.

And you are correct.4 iu's is perfect for maintenance.I know a few retired BBer's that run that dose with 250 mg Test,100 mg Deca every 10 days.

theglove is offline New Member
    My dad is on HGH and his doc told him anywhere you have little fat where you can pinch and inject your good to go! Most people just inject in the abds area cause everyone always has some there!

Doc told him NOT to inject into muscle!!
    I will stick to the orginal area!

should you only inject in the stomach area???

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Well it seems that I have to inject IM due to the red painful welts I get when injecting Sub-q in the abs. There is different opinons on absorbtion rates whether or not it is increase when going IM. What is the concensus and how should the rate affect my dosage timing? right now I am 2 in AM and 2 in PM b4 bed.

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by THEMOSTHATED
    Well it seems that I have to inject IM due to the red painful welts I get when injecting Sub-q in the abs. There is different opinons on absorbtion rates whether or not it is increase when going IM. What is the concensus and how should the rate affect my dosage timing? right now I am 2 in AM and 2 in PM b4 bed.
    I've read your thread on welts.I think you might have some issues with this particular brand of HGH.Personally,I'd being thinking twice about using that stuff again.Risk/reward isn't in your favor.

~Pinnacle~

What kind are you using if you dont mind me asking??? Hopefully a 191aa.

What kind are you using if you dont mind me asking??? Hopefully a 191aa.
    Fitropin 192aa

I've read your thread on welts.I think you might have some issues with this particular brand of HGH.Personally,I'd being thinking twice about using that stuff again.Risk/reward isn't in your favor.

~Pinnacle~
    Hmmmmm. Is there a possibility that it may mess up my endo system? What is the likely hood of a worst case cenario (and what would it be?)

Just to add to the topic, the IM injections I have been taking lately have made a difference in my pumps whereas I did not feel this before with Sub-Q. Is this pump feeling normal for GH?

Hmmmmm. Is there a possibility that it may mess up my endo system? What is the likely hood of a worst case cenario (and what would it be?)
    I suggest you go to Pubmed.com and read through the abstracts there.

~Pinnacle~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information