SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Reconstitution of O****Labs LR3

I'm about to purchase some LR3 and noticed that 1mg comes in only 1 vial. Now if I mix that and plan on taking 50mcg a day, will that 1 vial last in the fridge for a month??? I'm planning on 5 on 2 off so at that will be 20 shots and last about a month.

I'm used to the IGtropin that comes in 10 separate vials. What do you guys think?? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by SPIKE; 08-19-2005 at 01:18 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Its already suspended, add some BW to the pin, not the vial and inject

JohnnyB

First off thanks for getting back to me. You're always one of the first and best in doing so.

I didnt realize that it was already suspended. I've read in a few places that if its already suspended to not bother with it. That its already denatured and might no longer be of any use. I always thought that the lyophilized type as IGTropin makes is the better and safer way to go.

Any insight on that??? I'm just worried that after it comes over seas and is tossed around in the process, that it might not be any good anymore.

This is going to be my first run with IGF so I want to make sure I get the best one. Thanking you in advance for all of your help.

-Jay

Captain Fantastic is offline Junior Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    First off thanks for getting back to me. You're always one of the first and best in doing so.

I didnt realize that it was already suspended. I've read in a few places that if its already suspended to not bother with it. That its already denatured and might no longer be of any use. I always thought that the lyophilized type as IGTropin makes is the better and safer way to go.

Any insight on that??? I'm just worried that after it comes over seas and is tossed around in the process, that it might not be any good anymore.

This is going to be my first run with IGF so I want to make sure I get the best one. Thanking you in advance for all of your help.

-Jay
    All I know is:
    If it's where I think it is, I'm pretty sure the place you referenced isn't overseas and it's reconstituted for you.
    Which is good, it insures you'll get your goods.
    It's overseas hg that concerns people with handling, not LR3, as I understand. It's a moot point with me, I try to limit my overseas packages, so I definitely don't plan on getting LR3 there. (Have some jin on the way now from overseas, but had I known what I know now, would have tried continental there as well)
    They claim it lasts a year in the fridge, just don't contaminate it by shooting some BW in there or something.
    Unsure of the differences between waiting and reconstituting yourself or getting it ready for you. But a lot of people, including myself have had success with the prepared brand. It's hassle free and you know your dosage, etc.
    As a first time user I would recommend you starting out at 30 mcg/day and try to keep a steady flow of food in your system before or after you feel the "hypo" feeling in your stomach, whatever times of the day they occur. I did my first cycle at 60 and 4 weeks later I was still getting that feeling in the AM. Doing 30 this time (15 per muscle side) still seem to be getting good results, but less sides.Good luck bro
    Last edited by Captain Fantastic; 08-20-2005 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Fantastic
    All I know is:
    If it's where I think it is, I'm pretty sure the place you referenced isn't overseas and it's reconstituted for you.
    It's overseas hg that concerns people with handling, not LR3, as I understand. It's a moot point with me, I try to limit my overseas packages, so I definitely don't plan on getting LR3 there. (Have some jin on the way now from overseas, but had I known what I know now, would have tried continental there as well)
    They claim it lasts a year in the fridge, just don't contaminate it by shooting some BW in there or something.
    Unsure of the differences between waiting and reconstituting yourself or getting it ready for you. But a lot of people, including myself have had success with the prepared brand. It's hassle free and you know your dosage, etc.
    As a first time user I would recommend you starting out at 30 mcg/day and try to keep a steady flow of food in your system before or after you feel the "hypo" feeling in your stomach, whatever times of the day they occur. I did my first cycle at 60 and 4 weeks later I was still getting that feeling in the AM. Doing 30 this time (15 per muscle side) still seem to be getting good results, but less sides.Good luck bro

Very good info Cap!! It's one of those things that I've researched for a while and am ready to take it. And over the time I've searched it's always been shown to me to buy the lyophilized form. But after talking to a few people, both on the boards and off, that I think I'm going to keep it simple and obviously much cheaper and go w/ the already suspended form. The price difference is amazing between suspended and dry from state. Thanks again!!

omega labs is offline Junior Member
    Keep us informed buddy!!

Good Luck,
    Omega

Very good info Cap!! It's one of those things that I've researched for a while and am ready to take it. And over the time I've searched it's always been shown to me to buy the lyophilized form. But after talking to a few people, both on the boards and off, that I think I'm going to keep it simple and obviously much cheaper and go w/ the already suspended form. The price difference is amazing between suspended and dry from state. Thanks again!!

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Fantastic
    All I know is:
    Good info.

Question:
    I belive I read that LR3 IGF does not cause site spesific growth so injection site does not really matter.
    Is this correct, if yes then does it really matter if you inject 50mcg in one location instead of 2?

Thanks,

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

-Jay
    in your first post you said you were use to IGTropin which means to me that you have ran IGF-1 r3 before. Now you said in this post that this is your first run.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    Good info.

Question:
    I belive I read that LR3 IGF does not cause site spesific growth so injection site does not really matter.
    Is this correct, if yes then does it really matter if you inject 50mcg in one location instead of 2?

Thanks,
    correct. Nope doesnt matter where you inject or it is just one simple injection instead or two split injections
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    in your first post you said you were use to IGTropin which means to me that you have ran IGF-1 r3 before. Now you said in this post that this is your first run.
    Totally my mistake on the wording. This IS my first run with IGF. What I meant by saying that I was used to the IGTropin kits was that I have had them before in hand but never used them. I wasnt aware that there was a suspended form. I had the oppurtunity to take them before but passed it up b/c I wasnt comfortable doing it. I always have to research my balls off before I do anything.

My bad on the wording, I'll be more specific next time.

The igf will last longer than a month, It will last up to a yr. So you have no worries about it going bad before you use it.

Omega Labs

I'm about to purchase some LR3 and noticed that 1mg comes in only 1 vial. Now if I mix that and plan on taking 50mcg a day, will that 1 vial last in the fridge for a month??? I'm planning on 5 on 2 off so at that will be 20 shots and last about a month.

I'm used to the IGtropin that comes in 10 separate vials. What do you guys think?? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juict is offline Associate Member
    i was just abou to ask how long it lasts and also it doesnt have to be kept refrigerated if its from O****LABS right???

Quote Originally Posted by juict
    i was just abou to ask how long it lasts and also it doesnt have to be kept refrigerated if its from O****LABS right???

No sir, you need to keep it n the fridge bud, It has a life of 30 days out of the fridge, but I would keep it in the fridge if all possible.

Thanks
    OMEGA

Quote Originally Posted by omega labs
    No sir, you need to keep it n the fridge bud, It has a life of 30 days out of the fridge, but I would keep it in the fridge if all possible.

Thanks
    OMEGA

So if it's life is that long is it safe to say that I can preload it in the syringe and bring it with me to the gym??? It should be fine if I draw my portion out of the vial then place it back in the fridge. Take my portion to the gym and leave it at room temp for about 2 hours????

So if it's life is that long is it safe to say that I can preload it in the syringe and bring it with me to the gym??? It should be fine if I draw my portion out of the vial then place it back in the fridge. Take my portion to the gym and leave it at room temp for about 2 hours????
    No reason is because it is safe inside the vial reconstitued, so if you break it down with the bac water, the life will not be as strong as if you were to take it straight from the vial... if that makes any sense ?

Omega

No reason is because it is safe inside the vial reconstitued, so if you break it down with the bac water, the life will not be as strong as if you were to take it straight from the vial... if that makes any sense ?

Omega

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you're good. Thread and case closed. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you're good. Thread and case closed. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks guy... have enjoyed talking with you.

Omega Labs

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

Omega
    But doesn't it hurt or cause a welp if you don't cut it with BA water? It would be ideal to have it in my car so I can inject it right after w/o. It takes me about 15 mins to get home from the gym but I always do cardio after weights. I assume you want to inject right after weight training?

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    But doesn't it hurt or cause a welp if you don't cut it with BA water? It would be ideal to have it in my car so I can inject it right after w/o. It takes me about 15 mins to get home from the gym but I always do cardio after weights. I assume you want to inject right after weight training?

Yeah its going to burn bud, but some deal with it, and others dont. If I were you put a cold pack in a lunch box and take your igf with you, and after trainning, pop your igf... and take in a carbo force, or something...

Thanks
    Omega

Thread Information