ward065 is offline Member

How old should you be before IGF/GH?

Considering that i'm in my early twenties, i have a feeling that i am way too young...

But generally speaking, what age is it worth taking advantage of these compounds? i heard late 20s for GH, as when you are younger your body still produces a fair amount of it

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    Considering that i'm in my early twenties, i have a feeling that i am way too young...

But generally speaking, what age is it worth taking advantage of these compounds? i heard late 20s for GH, as when you are younger your body still produces a fair amount of it

I've read/heard the same. Late 20's pushing early 30's. But look at me, 25 and running it for the 2nd time, I've always been so hardheaded.

Taking many peoples advice running IGF-1LR3. Starting that anyday now. Ahhhhhhhhhh

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    HGH 30's, 35 is better

LR3 IGF-1 is up in the air, no real proof either way

JohnnyB

ward065 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I've read/heard the same. Late 20's pushing early 30's. But look at me, 25 and running it for the 2nd time, I've always been so hardheaded.

Taking many peoples advice running IGF-1LR3. Starting that anyday now. Ahhhhhhhhhh
    i've read a lot of good things about igf-1LR3 but the price is just enormous! so i guess it boils down to, could you get better or equal results just off a traditional cycle, with less money...?

plus considering not any real studies have been done (correct me if i am wrong....) i think johnnyb said in an earlier thread it can stimulate cancer and stuff.....sounds like scary stuff.

Consider that when juice was first used, the same knowledge was not there as the knowledge we have today. At least a few bodybuilders had liver problems/ tumors later in life, probably from high usage of orals.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    i've read a lot of good things about igf-1LR3 but the price is just enormous! so i guess it boils down to, could you get better or equal results just off a traditional cycle, with less money...?

plus considering not any real studies have been done (correct me if i am wrong....) i think johnnyb said in an earlier thread it can stimulate cancer and stuff.....sounds like scary stuff.

Consider that when juice was first used, the same knowledge was not there as the knowledge we have today. At least a few bodybuilders had liver problems/ tumors later in life, probably from high usage of orals.
    The price of gh is more then igf-1 considering you need atleast 4kits to run an effective cycle. You are looking at 450 for 1mg of igf-1 then you are getting ripped off. Now about the if you already have cancer or its in the family igf-1 can excelerate its growth I beleive.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    HGH 30's, 35 is better

LR3 IGF-1 is up in the air, no real proof either way

JohnnyB
    Couldn't agree more.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    You shouldn't be paying any more than $200/ml for l3. $150 if you look around.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    I would say at least 30, i started at 35.

Thread Information