Captain Fantastic is offline Junior Member

Red face Best way found to mix IGF with BW

The bubble method doesnt work for me. I can't get the same explosion with it. Remember IGF sticking in the needle or close to it restricts the BW flow. I draw the amount of IGF 1st, if theres a droplet sticking out the pin I'll barely pull that in. Next I insert the pin in the room temperature BW. As soon as the needle hits the liquid on the other side of the vial cap or before I pull back on the plunger fast to 2 or so units to get a maximum dynamic suction going. Cold IGF in BA @ 1000g/ml is viscous, at least it behaves that way going through a small pin. The room temp. BW draws in faster and loosens up the cold IGF more, making it explode more right at the IGF causing it to disperse as much as possible. I try to blast the BW in to explode and suspend the IGF in as many and as tiny particles as possible. This way I get best dilution. Best dilution, in theory means more of if will go in at the same time as the BW in lieu of sticking on the sides and whatever remains, in the pin for example, is maximum dillution, which means minimum wasted IGF.
    Last edited by Captain Fantastic; 08-23-2005 at 05:06 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Dude just draw up some sterile water or BW, then the LR3 and you're good to go

JohnnyB

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm starting mine any day now and everyone keeps saying draw the LR3 first then the BW to avoid contamination. But its hard to not do something Johnny says. I"m going to try both ways then I'll post again.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    wtf?? blast in? I won't even make any comments. too easy.....oh ok just one. you fart when you get blasted in the ass? ok for real. Don't re-invent the wheel, if its better for you at room temp do that, i prefer the injection to be cold, feels better to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Dude just draw up some sterile water or BW, then the LR3 and you're good to go

JohnnyB
    Won't the sterile water or BW contaminate the LR3 when it's all bubbling out the end of the pin or when you have more vacuum in the LR3 vial?

Wink Spaceman

Quote Originally Posted by kingof516
    wtf?? blast in? I won't even make any comments. too easy.....oh ok just one. you fart when you get blasted in the ass? ok for real. Don't re-invent the wheel, if its better for you at room temp do that, i prefer the injection to be cold, feels better to me.
    Bro, that avatar....wtf? what are you.... practicing blasting your d*** up some dude's ass....... or is it the farting you like to talk about blasting? Right before you get into a spaceship in your spacesuit and blast off
    There seems to be several raved methods of mixing the two, the order that is. There's a notion out there that you contaminate the LR3 if you draw the BW first. So if you want to insure you avoid contamination and do it that way, the LR3 can end up in a clump next to the plunger end. Then when you inject you could get a slug of LR3 at the end of the stroke, not to mention probably more lost on the sides of the pin as it sticks and bypasses the plunger. That's why I'm a blaster baby. call me master blaster. no, cool breeze. ok, Capt. Fantastic
    Last edited by Captain Fantastic; 08-24-2005 at 05:11 PM.

Thread Information