Thread: welts?

tony1blue is offline New Member

welts?

exactly what is meant by welts. when i inject my hgh a get a lump like half a golf ball(but smaller under the skin)its not painfull it doesnt last more than 10 mins and i thought was just the hgh under the skin, obviously as the hgh dissemeberces(spelling) the lump disapears. is this what you class as a welt?

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I would say yes, I've never heard of hgh doing something like that though and I know a couple people that have tried it never had that happen, including myself. I wouldn't think that could even happen because the diabetic needle is so small..

just me 2 cents

fatsbastard is offline New Member
    now a welt is a hard red lump....mostly caused by 192 hgh

later FB

GETINLARGE is offline Junior Member
    i am getting the hard red lump from hgh, does this mean its 192? if so is that bad?

goin on 4T is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1blue
    exactly what is meant by welts. when i inject my hgh a get a lump like half a golf ball(but smaller under the skin)its not painfull it doesnt last more than 10 mins and i thought was just the hgh under the skin, obviously as the hgh dissemeberces(spelling) the lump disapears. is this what you class as a welt?
    How many cc's are you using to dilute the GH?
    How many iu's are pinning each time?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    When people say "welts", they usually mean a type of reaction post injection. Some of these reactions last for days, some go away immidietly, everyone is different. The solution you mix your GH with and the amount you use can be responcible for welting. Some claim HGH with a 192 amino acid sequence also causes this type of reaction.

Welts are usually red spots/lumps around injection site. Sometimes that area can be sensetive sometimes it's not, but this type of reaction usually goes away sooner or later in every case.

-Gear

GETINLARGE is offline Junior Member
    yes its red sore and a lump. lasting for 5 days but going away. just nothing fun about it. especially if this is going to go on for 6 months??

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GETINLARGE
    yes its red sore and a lump. lasting for 5 days but going away. just nothing fun about it. especially if this is going to go on for 6 months??
    As I said, everyone is different, but I doubt one reaction will last that long. These reactions usually come and go.

-Gear

Thread Information