Thread: Concerned????

jrock38 is offline Associate Member

Concerned????

I'm in my 14th day of IGF 1 LR3. I have gained 7 pounds but I am now feeling alot of pressure in my low back and sides. It almost feels like my insides have grown?????
    I will be posting some pics later today of the IGF im using as I just noticed something on the vial stating that it is 100mcg's per 2 ml. Well i'm reconstituting it with 1ml....would that make it stronger than it should be???
    I thought I was taking 50mcg's per day but could it be more like 100mcg's?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock38
    I'm in my 14th day of IGF 1 LR3. I have gained 7 pounds but I am now feeling alot of pressure in my low back and sides. It almost feels like my insides have grown?????
    I will be posting some pics later today of the IGF im using as I just noticed something on the vial stating that it is 100mcg's per 2 ml. Well i'm reconstituting it with 1ml....would that make it stronger than it should be???
    I thought I was taking 50mcg's per day but could it be more like 100mcg's?
    Yes.If you only used 1ml,then in fact your running 100 mcgs.

IGF and HGH do create organ growth.I'm not certain you could actually feel it though.Sounds as though you have a kidney problem.

On another note.I'm glad to hear your results on 100 mcgs!!I'm about to start that dose shortly.You sort of confirmed what I suspected in that higher doses IGF is far more effective.I ran 60 mcgs a few times and wasn't that all impressed with it.80 mcgs was much more noticeable though.
    You have me like a kid on Xmas now.HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

IGF and HGH do create organ growth.I'm not certain you could actually feel it though.Sounds as though you have a kidney problem.

On another note.I'm glad to hear your results on 100 mcgs!!I'm about to start that dose shortly.You sort of confirmed what I suspected in that higher doses IGF is far more effective.I ran 60 mcgs a few times and wasn't that all impressed with it.80 mcgs was much more noticeable though.

Im also on alot of AAS. I will be running IGF alone after this cycle to compare.

I have been watching for any signs of kidney trouble as i am running Tren at 75mg ED. My urine seems to be fine but I think Ill make a doc appointment just to be safe.

Im also on alot of AAS. I will be running IGF alone after this cycle to compare.
    I figured that.Running IGF solo isn't ideal,although you will get results.

Have you been monitoring your body fat %?If so,did you see a significant difference in the past 2 wks?

I figured that.Running IGF solo isn't ideal,although you will get results.

Have you been monitoring your body fat %?If so,did you see a significant difference in the past 2 wks?

I look and fell alot tighter and leaner, but I have not been monitoring it.

supersteve Guest
    I noticed this a little as well. It's definitely not internal growth though so don't worry. Like someone said, could be kidneys if you're on tren . Mine was a real intense tightness/pump around my lower back, even just from walking ... was taking creatine as well so maybe that contributed. Am starting tren on Monday so will let you know if that makes it more apparent.

I look and fell alot tighter and leaner, but I have not been monitoring it.
    Ok.Thanks for your response.Good luck on the rest of your cycle.

And drink more water bro.Fina always dehydrates me.

Quote Originally Posted by supersteve
    I noticed this a little as well. It's definitely not internal growth though so don't worry. Like someone said, could be kidneys if you're on tren. Mine was a real intense tightness/pump around my lower back, even just from walking ... was taking creatine as well so maybe that contributed. Am starting tren on Monday so will let you know if that makes it more apparent.

Im gonna try lowering my dose for the last 4 weeks to see if that makes a difference.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been watching for any signs of kidney trouble as i am running Tren at 75mg ED. My urine seems to be fine but I think Ill make a doc appointment just to be safe.
    Sounds like kidney pumps from the tren . Do you drink enough water? You should be driking 2 gallons of water/day.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Sounds like kidney pumps from the tren. Do you drink enough water? You should be driking 2 gallons of water/day.

Im drinking at least 1 to 1-1/2 gallons a day. It feels as if everything is being pushed out tho??Like a constant bloat.
    I eat a ton of Kidney beans shouldnt that help with the kidneys?? LOL JK

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    Im drinking at least 1 to 1-1/2 gallons a day. It feels as if everything is being pushed out tho??Like a constant bloat.
    I eat a ton of Kidney beans shouldnt that help with the kidneys?? LOL JK

probably won't help the kidneys but might be causing you to be bloated one good fart and you'll feel great.....

Thread Information