juict is offline Associate Member

IGF...when and why?

i shoot my IGF postworkout, but i have noticed some bros shoot at different times. Let us know when you shoot and why. This should help to clear that question up

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    I shoot within 15 minutes of PWO. I used to shoot preworkout, and got great results that way. Honestly I prefer to go right after my workout because my pump is the biggest then, why not try to use that blood flow as effectively as possible. But playing the devels advocate, if you shoot in the mornings and work out aft/eve you will have the IGF at higher levels (assuming its a cycle) during your workout and you will be able to generate the levels at a more natural pace.

Again IMO

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Lately I've read that ppl are splitting the LR3 IGF-1 into two shots.I can somewhat understand their logic behind this approach.But LR3 is LONG,meaning it's 1/2 life is much longer than the older version IGF-1.I've done both types,and always shot PWO.I feel the upregulation is greater in this time peroid.Also,the IGF can attach itself to satellite cells creating more volume(mass).In general I feel the muscles are primed for any anabolic agents you present them with.This is my opinion and experience only.

Bare in mind as well.It only takes one or two ppl on these anabolic boards to say they've tried something and it works better for them.Maybe they have respect on that board,and ppl take what that person says as gospil.I've seen it happen a zillion times.Use your better judgement and go with what controlled studies dictate,not what some wannabe types on a message board.
    Examples would be : a big name MOD says high dose cycles are the only way to go.Then everyone wants to experiment.When in fact those ppl are his internet experiment just to see how strong his words and following are.
    I think you get the point I'm making.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Shot it post w/o, wny, because it'll help shuttle glucose into depleted muscle cells. Don't split the dose until you start using 80mcg. Use LR3 IGF-1 at least 5 days a week, I'm on a M/W/F w/o split, so I do T/Th in the am before breakfast

JohnnyB

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    Is it ok to do ed.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667
    Is it ok to do ed.
    Yes.But I don't see the need to shoot it on non training days.If you train 5 days a week.Shoot it immediately after training.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Shot it post w/o, wny, because it'll help shuttle glucose into depleted muscle cells. Don't split the dose until you start using 80mcg. Use LR3 IGF-1 at least 5 days a week,
    JohnnyB
    i'll second this.

-rodge

Thread Information