symmetry101 is offline Associate Member

What is recepor grade IGF???

I was browsing another board and everyone was talking about their IGF being receptor grade as oppesed to medial grade, haven't heard that on this site. Thought i'd ask here since i'm not a member of the other board.Thanks

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Receptor grade has the best affinity to your muscle receptors. Media grade is not so much according to the info I've read. Most stuff is media grade but it's a hell of a lot cheaper than the alleged receptor grade. I don't know of anybody that sells receptor grade so it's almost mythical. media = $150-$250/ml. receptor = $1000+? Let's ask Johnny or Rodge....
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-24-2005 at 10:00 PM.

G-13 is offline Member
    also be careful because alot of people are saying that they sell receptor grade and it's really media grade..Like SJ said its like trying to find the holy grail...

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    receptor grade is some expensive shiz...the question is if it's really worth it.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    The only way you are really able to get access to receptor is via lab, or a true lab lia lilly etc. Even then its redic. expensive and highly controlled.

juict is offline Associate Member
    receptor grade defenitley is not 1000+....Agys still sells it and its less than 500 i know that....has anyone actually tried Aguys IGF

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    as long as i can't be sure that its actually receptor grade,i stick to media grade.not sure tho if its worth all the hype.

-rodge

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    The differance in purity is not worth the difference in price between igf-1 media and igf-1 receptor grade. Media grade is around 70%-80% pure while receptor grade is around 90-99%. But if I could find receptor grade I would pay at most 400 for 1mg. Lowest I could find it for was $550.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The receptor grade people are more hype then anything. When they first came out I e-mailed them. I let them know I was a mod on a few boards an a vet on more. That I have a good rep for shoting straight. Could they sell me 2mg at the 5mg price. I wasn't asking for a hand out, I said if it's what you say it is, I'll spead the word.

Their responce, none, not even a kiss my azz. My question is why didn't they want someone that isn't hyping it for them try it that has respect in our community?

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    The differance in purity is not worth the difference in price between igf-1 media and igf-1 receptor grade. Media grade is around 70%-80% pure while receptor grade is around 90-99%. But if I could find receptor grade I would pay at most 400 for 1mg. Lowest I could find it for was $550.
    I've seen it for 200 if you but 5, but I've also seen posts from guys that bought it through their international servce that got an empty box, hey maybe customs took it I don't know.

JohnnyB

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    i have seen prices for receptor grade, around 1700 $ a mg.
    (german lab).

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    Good info, thanks for the responses that clears that up. Yeah, I was over at elite and all those guys wereacting like medial grade was garbage. I would much rather pay the $150 instead of $500. I can wait to do my next cycle and add this in with some gh too. Won't be until after january though.

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    i have seen prices for receptor grade, around 1700 $ a mg.
    (german lab).
    Damn, that might be the real thing, but I wouldn't pay that price

JohnnyB

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    The receptor grade people are more hype then anything. When they first came out I e-mailed them. I let them know I was a mod on a few boards an a vet on more. That I have a good rep for shoting straight. Could they sell me 2mg at the 5mg price. I wasn't asking for a hand out, I said if it's what you say it is, I'll spead the word.

Their responce, none, not even a kiss my azz. My question is why didn't they want someone that isn't hyping it for them try it that has respect in our community?

JohnnyB

I think I remember that. The was when everyone was talking about those guys. El R****. I almost gave their products a chance until my buddy was telling me that he was getting welts the size of kansas from injections.

I"ll take my money elsewhere.................

Thread Information