Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member

IGF-1 Injection Sites

I've been reading up on IGF-1 and some of the logs for heads up on expected results. Correct me if I am wrong, but all injection sites are fair game right? I've always heard you should really stick to glutes, delts, and quads for injections, at least of AAS, but on the IGF logs most of them say "Injection today left tricep" or "Injected on right bicep." So this means I should rotate sites like if I was doing 50 mcg 5 days on 2 days off for 4 weeks, I would do something like Mon: left bicep Tues: right bicep Wed: left tricep Thurs: right tricep.... etc etc? I use spotinj.com for my "tutorials" on injecting properly so I would just cycle the whole list correct?

Also, I'm used to having detachable needles for AAS but my insulin needles don't have that option. Won't drawing up from the vial dull the needle significantly?

Tks bros

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    No need for spot injecting LR3 IGF-1, now hIGf-1 needs to be because it binds easily to IGF-1 BP, which keeps it in the injection site

JohnnyB

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I've always been,and will continue to be a believer in spot injections for LR3 IGF-1.

It will attach to local satelite cells from everything I uncovered thus far.And personally,I've seen a difference in the areas I've injected the last 2 cycles I ran.

Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I've always been,and will continue to be a believer in spot injections for LR3 IGF-1.

It will attach to local satelite cells from everything I uncovered thus far.And personally,I've seen a difference in the areas I've injected the last 2 cycles I ran.
    I've heard from many that LR3 doesn't cause inj site growth... I imagine there is a placebo effect from the extra blood running to the inj site for repair + to distribute the IGF.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

It's possible, but hIGF-1 had to be site injected because of the half-life, LR3 doesn't because it circulates in the blood system, because it doesn't bind to IGF-1 Binding Protein very well. Which means it doesn't stay at the injection site, which means localized growth wouldn't be the same as hIGF-1, if at all.

JohnnyB

dirtymike is offline Junior Member
    so where exactly is the best place to inject IGF-1?

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtymike
    so where exactly is the best place to inject IGF-1?
    I inject in biceps and triceps.

Thread Information