goose is offline Banned

Smile Is the paul borresen way, of taking hgh all year round the best?

I understand Paul borresen was not your normal guru,however,I read in an interview with him,he states, the best way to take hgh all year is 4 on 4 off,the reason being is this mimics the body in Adolescence, as a child thats the the way it excretes from your glands.your glands needs a rest,so you can produce hgh naturally.My question is which is the best rountine to take... I have heard every day? 5 on 2 off? 6 on 1 off? every other day? also, what dossage would be good? I am an 100m athlete,to help people here.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I understand Paul borresen was not your normal guru,however,I read in an interview with him,he states, the best way to take hgh all year is 4 on 4 off,the reason being is this mimics the body in Adolescence, as a child thats the the way it excretes from your glands.your glands needs a rest,so you can produce hgh naturally.My question is which is the best rountine to take... I have heard every day? 5 on 2 off? 6 on 1 off? every other day? also, what dossage would be good? I am an 100m athlete,to help people here.
    I liked ed, 5on 2off is for saving money more then anything else, but if you're using HGH and wanting to saving money, you need to look for something else. Money shouldn't be what you base your cycle on. I'd like to see the info on the secreting HGH 4 on 4 off. If it is true, how would that have anything to do with us, that aren't adolescences. Adolescences are still developing their hormonal system and their growth plates are open, that's one of the reasons the eod injecting of HGH worked for them that were in that study.

If you're going to use HGH do it ed, at whatever dose you choose, doses over 2iu should be split up.

JohnnyB

goose is offline Banned
    www.extremefitness.com/showflat.php/ Cat/0/Number/68884/Main/68844 - 54k
    www.anabolicextreme.com/anabolic/ new_archives/anex_archive_issue47_MAD.htm - 35k.
    Here are 2 sites, one gives information on Paul borresen.Thanks for the responce, `Money shouldn't be what you base your cycle on` I agree with you 100%.I have reached a limit with my training,and will try HGH,just need to plan hard... sounds like you have tried HGH..... whats the deal my man????

lawrence069 is offline New Member
    I thought the reason for 5 on 2 off was so your natural gh production doesn't shut down. Is that just a myth?

WannabePro is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I liked ed, 5on 2off is for saving money more then anything else, but if you're using HGH and wanting to saving money, you need to look for something else. Money shouldn't be what you base your cycle on. I'd like to see the info on the secreting HGH 4 on 4 off. If it is true, how would that have anything to do with us, that aren't adolescences. Adolescences are still developing their hormonal system and their growth plates are open, that's one of the reasons the eod injecting of HGH worked for them that were in that study.

If you're going to use HGH do it ed, at whatever dose you choose, doses over 2iu should be split up.

JohnnyB
    Use it even on the days you dont work out Johnny B and why would you use it on non workout days? thanks man

supersteve Guest
    Is 7 days a week necessary? They must give it to GH deficient kids 6/1 for some reason. And obviously that reason isn't so their natural production recovers, because they don't have any. Perhaps a more plausible explanation is that there was no difference between igf-1 levels when taken 7 days as compared to 6?

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    www.extremefitness.com/showflat.php/ Cat/0/Number/68884/Main/68844 - 54k
    www.anabolicextreme.com/anabolic/ new_archives/anex_archive_issue47_MAD.htm - 35k.
    Here are 2 sites, one gives information on Paul borresen.Thanks for the responce, `Money shouldn't be what you base your cycle on` I agree with you 100%.I have reached a limit with my training,and will try HGH,just need to plan hard... sounds like you have tried HGH..... whats the deal my man????
    I'll check those site out

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by WannabePro
    Use it even on the days you dont work out Johnny B and why would you use it on non workout days? thanks man
    You use HGH to raise IGF-1, it's different then LR3, HGH needs time to get IGF-1 levels up, so keeping a steady supply of it in your system will help keep those IGF-1 levels up

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by supersteve
    Is 7 days a week necessary? They must give it to GH deficient kids 6/1 for some reason. And obviously that reason isn't so their natural production recovers, because they don't have any. Perhaps a more plausible explanation is that there was no difference between igf-1 levels when taken 7 days as compared to 6?
    We're not adolescents (or you shouldn't be) and their not trying to build muscle, so we don't exactly fit into the same category. We're trying to accomplish something totally different, trying to use the same treatment as adolescents isn't the best idea. There's a study that shows doing eod shots caused more linear growth then ed injection, but they have open growth plate, so trying to apply that to us, doesn't exactly work.

JohnnyB

goose is offline Banned
    The question of the right dosage, as well as the type and duration of application, is very difficult to answer. Since there is no scientificresearch showing how STH should be taken for performance improvement, we can only rely on empirical data, that is experimental values. The respective manufacturers indicate that in cases of hypophysially stunted growth due to lacking or insuffieient release of growt hormones by the hypophysis, a weekly average dose of 0.3 I.U/ week per pound of body weight should be taken. An athlete weighting 200 pounds, therefore, would have to inject 60 I.U. weekly. The dosage would be divided into three intramuscular injections of 20 I.U. each. Subcutaneous injections (under the skin) are another form of intake which, however would have to be injected daily, usually 8 I.U. per day. Top athletes usually inject 4-16 I.U./day. Ordinarily, daily subcutaneous injections are preferred. Since STH has a half life time of less than one hour, it is not surprising that some athletes divide their dail dose into three or four subcutaneous injections of 2-4 I.U. each. Application of regular small dosages seems to bring the most effective results

supersteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    We're not adolescents (or you shouldn't be) and their not trying to build muscle, so we don't exactly fit into the same category. We're trying to accomplish something totally different, trying to use the same treatment as adolescents isn't the best idea. There's a study that shows doing eod shots caused more linear growth then ed injection, but they have open growth plate, so trying to apply that to us, doesn't exactly work.

JohnnyB
    Good point and I understand that. However, the study actually showed that ed shots promoted more growth than eod shots whilst gh was being administered. It's just that subsequent endogenous recovery was quicker in in the eod and it was their natural growth which eventually made them taller, whereas the ed patients were suppressed for much longer afterwards and didn't grow.

But anyways, you're probably right that 7 days is better than 6. But I just find it odd that they only usually administer it 6 days out of 7 even though they know more regular shots promote more growth. It just makes me think that they observe no significant increase in circulating igf-1 between 6 and 7 days.

goose is offline Banned
    I still have not decided,which is the best option to take,however, I think I will do 4 on 4 off,for a year,any people with ideas? cheers

goose4....

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    4 on 4 off. Sounds like a part timer to me. If you're going to do it, do it 100%.
    I'm with JohnnyB. Everyday and if you miss a day here and there, no biggie.

Thread Information