fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

How do you guys hide your slin in the fridge???

What do you guys do to hide your slin in the fridge? I don't want my GF to see it? I have it behind shit, but if I have a party people are always going into the fridge for beer, food etc...

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Well I found a small container of creatine and I place it in there. Stick it in the fridge and I'm sure no one will go snooping though that. At least in my household.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    try being staight with her, if she doesn't understand, educate her, stop until she understands, don't use while you are with her or move on and find someone new that understands. I don't hide anything, if you're hiding it you must think it's wrong to do or you're hiding it from someone you love and that sux, not being able to be who you are

JohnnyB

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    just tell her your buddy _____ who is diabetic likes to keep a vial at his friends' houses just in case he needs a shot while he's hanging out (after all he is a type I you know... )

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    try being staight with her, if she doesn't understand, educate her, stop until she understands, don't use while you are with her or move on and find someone new that understands. I don't hide anything, if you're hiding it you must think it's wrong to do or you're hiding it from someone you love and that sux, not being able to be who you are

JohnnyB

Im definatly not the first to say this.....Great post bro

Captain Fantastic is offline Junior Member

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB

JohnnyB
    Some more nice work JohnnyB!

john30 is offline Junior Member
    Me personally,I hide my juice too.I Dont like the idea of being sneaky,esp. at 30 years old.I know what I'm doing is jeopadizing my health.So if I had to choose between steroids or girlfrriend,I'd pick my girl. But to each their own.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john30
    Me personally,I hide my juice too.I Dont like the idea of being sneaky,esp. at 30 years old.I know what I'm doing is jeopadizing my health.So if I had to choose between steroids or girlfrriend,I'd pick my girl. But to each their own.
    Yeah, the juice is easy to hide. I keep mine in a lock box that I got at walmart for 10.oo and it fits everything in it. The slin is a different story since you have to keep it in the fridge. I am more worried about having some frineds over and one of them goes into the fridge and sees the vial of humalog or HCG when I am running gear.

Pure Power is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

i agree with johnnyb, but some people will never understand. my g/f hates that i do it, I told her because its something that is a part of my life and affects health wich affects her. i think the most responsible thing is to tell her etc. That said she accepts i do it, but really dosent want to see it either. and also... if the federales come visiting!

There are these little hide a key or money little things. I've seen one that looks like a can of coke and has a screw off bottom. no one would know the diff. I'm sure there are other items just like it out there. If thats not gonna work for you i would hide it in creatine/protein. I know people who keep coffe ground in the firdge too wich would work excelent.

good luck!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dang.. i want to say.. "i don't hide my stuff in the frig.. it sits in the frig next to the butter.. "

but you don't want your girlfriend to find it.........

simple.. get another gf.. sorry..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Never hide anything . if she cannot accept it then drop her..... then again, I'm a competitive bodybuilder, I understand some of you guys take things just for the heck of it, if so it might not be so important to you. therefore you have to ask yourself whats more important.. personally all my gear stays right in my bedroom. I have a mini fridge right in my room. not for hiding, but for convenience . no bed side lamp, if I need light then I open my fridge.

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    "no bed side lamp, if I need light then I open my fridge."

lol....hardcore bro

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Insuiln is a hard sell. Plus, she should know just incase you screw up and pass out.

Think about that bro,

BigPimpn is offline New Member
    My g/f hates the gear, or at least she says she does. They always look for a reason to bitch, shes not complaining when I take my shirt off and I got a set of rock hard abs lookin at her. ask her if shed rather you be scrawny or built like a house? as much as they hate the gear, they love it, dont let them fool you.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    You have to educate you GF. If she can not accept you with your stuff than you don't need her. She has to share you passion and your life.

Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member
    As far as I stand, I have private property that nobody has the right to rummage through. I think this is a common value, would you agree. Some people just wouldn't understand and the truth can hurt more than not saying anything at all. Relationships can be broken and reputations can be distorted. You should however, plan for somebody to discover your gear and be able to explain yourself in case that does happen. Its not about being somebody else, its about being entitled private space. You shouldn't be ashamed of what you do but you should realize that sometimes (and most times with steroids ) it makes it easier on you not to say anything.

Whoever said roids make his girlfriend happy b/c he has rockhard abs has some issues. Thats just weird that you said that.

Thread Information