SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Bringing IGF to the gym???

I'm going to start my first run with IGF-1LR3 in a couple of days. I just wanted to know how I could bring it to the gym. I never had a problem bringing regular Slin to the gym but my question is about the mixing. I'm going with Omegas and am curious about its stability. Either:
    A. Mix BW and LR3 then place on ice pack and bring to the gym
    B. Load just LR3 then mix with BW when I'm at the gym right before injection
    C. Just wait until I get home to do it.

I'm just curoius of its stability once mixed. If I place it on an icepack and bring it to the gym will it be fine?

Quite a few people have already helped me on this subject, so hopefully the answers that are to come will lock it up.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I draw up the BW first, then the LR3, they'll stay seperate, so just do the same way you did the slin and you'll be fine

JohnnyB

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I draw up the BW first, then the LR3, they'll stay seperate, so just do the same way you did the slin and you'll be fine

JohnnyB

Awesome!!!! You're always one of the first to get back to me Johnny. I just wasn't sure if after mixing, it would stay stable while I was lifting. Thanks buddy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Awesome!!!! You're always one of the first to get back to me Johnny. I just wasn't sure if after mixing, it would stay stable while I was lifting. Thanks buddy!!
    You're good to go Bro

JohnnyB

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB

JohnnyB

So you're saying put the lr3 IGF-1 in a cooler or something with a ice pack, bring BW water then mix them in the syringe PWO at the gym or in your car?

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    So you're saying put the lr3 IGF-1 in a cooler or something with a ice pack, bring BW water then mix them in the syringe PWO at the gym or in your car?
    No, I'm saying, draw up the BW, then take the LR3 to the gym the same way you would with slin. For me it's, putting it under the ice water I take to mix my shake with, for someone else it'll be different

JohnnyB

Thread Information