Thread: GH Cycle

sosecure is offline New Member

Question GH Cycle

Ive been on GH for 5 weeks now, started off on Ansomone then onto nordtopin (somatropin), ive been taking 4iu's everyday started off injecting before bedtime now i inject in the morning (what is the best time to inject).
    Ive also been takin Test Ethanate 500mg a week and 8 Dbol a day, is this a good stack or not ? can anyone advise me ? seem to be building well around my shoulders chest and traps but havent put any weight on on the scales.

Titan1 is offline Member
    There has been alot of disscussions about that and its hard to say but i would split the dose and inject 2iu´s in the morning and 2iu´s in the afternoon and i´ve heard that the body can only absorbe 2iu´s at the time but you can try and see what works best for you..

Take 2iu's when u get up and then 2 in the afternoon. I do 5 days on 2 off(weekend), this saves money and there isnt a noticeable difference from taking it 7 days.

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    I take or was taking 4 IU's every day, How long are you running the Dbol for and what strenght as 8 pills seems to be a lot unless they are 5mg each.

Question Thanks for the replys

I'm taking 8 x 5mg Thai D-Bol 500mg Test ethanate and 4iu's GH.
    I do feel the Gh working as my knuckles on my hands are in pain at night but do still get a good nights sleep.
    I looked up some information and it said the best time to inject th GH is in the morning.
    I wanted to divide the 4iu's into a morning and afternoon shot but wasnt sure about using to many injection sites.
    I also heard take GH 1 day on 1 day off to bulk then every day to cut is this true if anyone knows ?.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sosecure
    I wanted to divide the 4iu's into a morning and afternoon shot but wasnt sure about using to many injection sites.
    I also heard take GH 1 day on 1 day off to bulk then every day to cut is this true if anyone knows ?.
    If you are going sub-q do one shot left and one right each day. I did it for a month.

There is a lot of info on injection methods (ED vs. EOD) and time of day in this forum, read some of the studies posted

Thanks for your help Jerzey.
    Did it make a difference when you used this method ?.
    I plan on staying on the GH for around 16 weeks.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Well, I did that at 2 IU's a day because I wasn't sure if morning/night was better... as I did more research I decided on mornings as long as it didn't make me too tired, but that's only at 1 IU ED. If I were doing 2 I would split them up...

I hold water so I did EOD but I decided to drop the dose to 1 IU ED and do 6 on 1 off for now to see if the bloat subsides as most of the studies I have read say ED is better unless going long term and I only plan on running it a year or so. I think ED with smaller doses is best for what I'm going to do right now. Larger doses cause more sides... so, it makes sense. I'll let you know in a few weeks though

I would do at least 3 mos., but try for 6. The best results are seen after 6 mos. in most studies I've read (and posted).

You're very welcome
    Last edited by Jerzey; 09-02-2005 at 09:39 AM.

Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    Depending on your age and desired results, 16 weeks is too short for the HGH. Consider 1iu upon waking and 1iu post workout for 32 weeks. If not using slin, take r-ALA 200mg 3x a day.

Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    Sorry Jerz, didn't mean to step on ya like that.

Thread Information