speedfactory is offline New Member

Attention Johnny B!

Do You, know of how people are passing GH tests, what's up, i'd really like someone to help me on this.it's frustrating, I know for fact there are some track people still on it, or is there a new Balco drug out there I'm not aware of???

DieselNYC80 is offline Junior Member
    There is no test for GH.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselNYC80
    There is no test for GH.
    Wrong there is a test for gh but unless your a pro athlete or top ranked in college sports you want probably get tested for it.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by speedfactory
    Do You, know of how people are passing GH tests, what's up, i'd really like someone to help me on this.it's frustrating, I know for fact there are some track people still on it, or is there a new Balco drug out there I'm not aware of???
    Sorry, I don't know

JohnnyB

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I believe the test for Growth at Athens was a story made up by the testers to send fear into the athletes using it. I am an ex IOC tested athlete and so far no one has tested positive for hGH in what was known as the Growth Hormone games!

Perhaps they should make their banning criteria those adult athletes who suddenly need braces for their teeth!

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    There is simply no test for GH. Yes it was said there was but it was all a lie. cant remember what magazine I read it in but it was to scare the athletes into not using it. think about it, if there was no one ever got busted..... right.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Blood tests would show an elevated ILGF.....

solid snake is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    Blood tests would show an elevated ILGF.....

yeah thats if they tested for it and even if its elevated they cant prove its from gh

if they did see igf-1 levels up and ask you why all you would say is

"geez i dont know why i must be geneticly gifted" and who could argu with you?

thats just my opion and im no expert on drug testing but based on the history of drug testing i think i make a very good argument.
    Last edited by solid snake; 08-31-2005 at 01:40 AM.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solid snake
    yeah thats if they tested for it and even if its elevated they cant prove its from gh

if they did see igf-1 levels up and ask you why all you would say is

"geez i dont know why i must be geneticly gifted" and who could argu with you?

thats just my opion and im no expert on drug testing but based on the history of drug testing i think i make a very good argument.
    I agree...Same goes for test. All they can do is test for levels since test is naturally ocurring in the body anyway. Same as GH and IGF-1.

If they can test for GH, what is the footprint or foreign metabolite that they look for? It's not a chemical, it's a protein derived from bacteria, e-coli.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-31-2005 at 02:23 AM.

DieselNYC80 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    Wrong there is a test for gh but unless your a pro athlete or top ranked in college sports you want probably get tested for it.
    There is NO test for GH....Its all Bullsh!t about there being a way to test for GH.... All track runners have been using it and non of them test positive for it becasue it cant be tested. There is no way to differntsiate between natural igf levels and elevated ones via GH supplementation

oldpapapump is offline Junior Member
    Yes there is a test for hgh, I took it. It last about 4 hours and 22 vials of blood. Did I mention very very expensive. That's how my doc found out that I was gh deficient. All kinds of crazy shit involved like taking my slin levels down to 20 taking blood(1 vial every 15min) and raising them over 300.
    Last edited by oldpapapump; 09-01-2005 at 12:52 AM.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldpapapump
    Yes there is a test for hgh, I took it. It last about 4 hours and 22 vials of blood. Did I mention very very expensive. That's how my doc found out that I was gh deficient. All kinds of crazy shit involved like taking my slin levels down to 20 taking blood(1 vial every 15min) and raising them over 300.
    Doc is testing for natty IGF-1 (GH signaled) levels, not the presence of injected HGH.

For people that believe that it's possible to test for exongenous HGH, what EXACTLY do they test for? What's the signature besides elevated IGF-1?
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-01-2005 at 01:42 AM.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldpapapump
    All that work for nothing. He could've just taken a IGF-1, that would show up as very low too? I mean GH is the only thing that controls IGF-1.

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    HGH is transformed fairly quickly by the liver into IGF and other growth factors. If you stop taking it a few days before any testing, there shouldn't be any exogenous HGH left in the body but your IGF levels will still be high. Maybe one day they'll have a test for HGH that involves looking at the ratio among growth factors similar to how they look at test/epitest ratios now to check for testosterone doping. Of course people can get around this by taking epitestosterone along with test, but this can theoretically be detected by comparing the isotope ratios between the two. Ahh the chemical arms race....

Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member
    yea so unless ur goin to the olympics, go ahead and try it... never heard of anybody getting busted on hgh

Thread Information