Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

2 weeks away from 1st l3 IGF-1 cycle

Please help me put this together correctly.

I'll be using Omega (2mls) + prop (20mls)

I'm thinking 60mcgs PWO, 60mcgs AM on non WO days.
    75-100mgs test prop ed.

Should I do less l3? 40-50mcgs ed?

What are your suggestions Rodge, Johnny, etc? This is brand new to me so I need your expert guidance, thanks.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i would go with 50mcg,you can always up it in future cycles.

-rodge

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i would go with 50mcg,you can always up it in future cycles.

-rodge
    I agree!That's a good starting point.

One thing I'd like to point out.You'll hear alot of ppl saying you have to eat alot of carbs.That's not exactly true.I check my BG(blood glucose)levels when running LR3 IGF-1.To keep it simple,I'll explain.Directly after workout you'll have your typical 80g dextrose/40g whey shake.Then 15 minutes later you take your IGF shot.You get that initial spike,then it starts to decline over the next 2 hrs.So 1hr after taking your shot,you have a solid meal of protein/carbs.You should be good to go after this second meal.No need to continually ingest carbs.You'll get fat.By your second meal,you BG level will be in the low 80's(depending on amount of carbs you consumed for the solid meal).This is a good level to be at.About 3 1/2 hrs later your BG level should be around 75ish.So I really don't see where all the amounts of carbs are needed.
    Granted,some ppl will have faster metabolisms than others.So a higher carb intake will be needed.My point being is if you want to use IGF to put on lean mass and reduce BF,it's important that you monitor your BG levels.The same as if you were using insulin .

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I agree!That's a good starting point.

One thing I'd like to point out.You'll hear alot of ppl saying you have to eat alot of carbs.That's not exactly true.I check my BG(blood glucose)levels when running LR3 IGF-1.To keep it simple,I'll explain.Directly after workout you'll have your typical 80g dextrose/40g whey shake.Then 15 minutes later you take your IGF shot.You get that initial spike,then it starts to decline over the next 2 hrs.So 1hr after taking your shot,you have a solid meal of protein/carbs.You should be good to go after this second meal.No need to continually ingest carbs.You'll get fat.By your second meal,you BG level will be in the low 80's(depending on amount of carbs you consumed for the solid meal).This is a good level to be at.About 3 1/2 hrs later your BG level should be around 75ish.So I really don't see where all the amounts of carbs are needed.
    Granted,some ppl will have faster metabolisms than others.So a higher carb intake will be needed.My point being is if you want to use IGF to put on lean mass and reduce BF,it's important that you monitor your BG levels.The same as if you were using insulin .

~Pinnacle~
    Good info test. I will go with you and Rodges recommendation of 50mcgs PWO, thanks.

You bring up a good point about carbs and metabolism. I was going to regulate that with t3 at around 40-60mcgs/day (2-3 squirts of AR t3).

I'm going to buy 5 kits of Jin this winter and do the whole barrage. GH, l3 IGF-1, injectable test + tbol, t3 and maybe slin. I'll be one with Rodge. hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Good info test. I will go with you and Rodges recommendation of 50mcgs PWO, thanks.

You bring up a good point about carbs and metabolism. I was going to regulate that with t3 at around 40-60mcgs/day (2-3 squirts of AR t3).

I'm going to buy 5 kits of Jin this winter and do the whole barrage. GH, l3 IGF-1, injectable test + tbol, t3 and maybe slin. I'll be one with Rodge. hehe...
    Yes,but the only way to really know you're taking in enough,but not too many carbs,is to check your BG levels for the first week anyway.After that,you can monitor it on a weekly basis just to make sure you're on track.
    I'm on day 5 of 100mcgs.Honestly,I'm going to drop down to 80.I really don't see or feel a big difference between the dose range.80 was nice last time.So I'll run that again.More doesn't seem to be better in this case.

~Pinnacle~

Yes,but the only way to really know you're taking in enough,but not too many carbs,is to check your BG levels for the first week anyway.After that,you can monitor it on a weekly basis just to make sure you're on track.
    I'm on day 5 of 100mcgs.Honestly,I'm going to drop down to 80.I really don't see or feel a big difference between the dose range.80 was nice last time.So I'll run that again.More doesn't seem to be better in this case.

~Pinnacle~
    Yeah, good info, thanks Pinnacle. I have a low average metabolism. Without t3 I'm at about 98.2-4 in the morn. I know you want to be at 98.6 on the nose. Can't you be a little hotter (98.7-9) if you're on AAS with correct caloric intake?

Yeah, good info, thanks Pinnacle. I have a low average metabolism. Without t3 I'm at about 98.2-4 in the morn. I know you want to be at 98.6 on the nose. Can't you be a little hotter (98.7-9) if you're on AAS with correct caloric intake?
    I get real hot when running Fina.Test by itself doesn't elevate my temp all that much.You can go slightly over 98.6,but it's not ideal to do that.

I have a question for you.Since you'll be running around 60 mcgs of T3,will you take the dose all at once?The reason I ask is,liquid T3 has a half life of 2 hrs.So spreading the dose to 3-20 mcgs would be ideal.
    I'm curious how your going to run that.I have a ton of T3 around.I might through some in the IGF cycle to see what shakes.

Yeah, I spread the t3 througout the day. I wasn't doing that at first (all morn) but I am now. Blown_SC gave me a lot of help in the t3 area, he's the master. Also don't take t3 too close to bed time, hard to get to sleep. I got some melatonin and it has helped a lot. Now I sleep great again.

After all I've read, I believe t3 while on l3 IGF-1 makes a lot of since. Especially if you're doing slin or spiking your natty slin with dextrose or other carbs. Let's get Rodges take on this.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-28-2005 at 03:33 PM.

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    If you are going to do 50 mcg a day for your first cycle, how long would you run the cycle for 20 days or 40 days?

Quote Originally Posted by cubanojoe
    If you are going to do 50 mcg a day for your first cycle, how long would you run the cycle for 20 days or 40 days?
    Great questions cuz I was just going thru that in my head. Here's my plan:

2mls Omega lr3 IGF-1
    20mls BD test prop

50mcgs ed PWO & AM on non WO days
    75mgs test prop ed (26 days total)

weeks
    ------
    1-5 + 5 days lr3 IGF-1 50mcgs
    1-4 test prop (actually 26 days)
    4-5 + 5 days PCT w/HCG
    5-6 PCT w/clomid + nolva

This is my thoughts on this cycle. I will have about 14 days to PCT with lr3 IGF-1 still going. I'm coming off a semi long run, it'll be close to 5 months at the end of this. I haven't used high amounts just a long run. I was on test e @ 500mgs/week for 12 weeks then I will run this 5 week tbol only cycle at 40mgs ed into this one. I see the lr3 helping me out in PCT. I did 3 weeks of HCG ending a week and a half ago of approx. 1,500ius a week to grow the balls back, it worked.

Rodge, Johnny, Pinnacle....your thoughts?

Ok, I'm off to the gym for a Sunday eve chest/tri blow out. See ya in a few hours...

I think I will run mine ED and if I do not see any sides I will run it for 40 days as that will be 2mgs.

See how it goes, will also lower myt dosage of Jin to 2 IU's before bed and go back to normal after the cycle.

2mls Omega lr3 IGF-1
    20mls BD test prop

weeks
    ------
    4-5 + 5 days PCT w/HCG
    5-6 PCT w/clomid + nolva

This is my thoughts on this cycle. I will have about 14 days to PCT with lr3 IGF-1 still going. I'm coming off a semi long run, it'll be close to 5 months at the end of this. I haven't used high amounts just a long run. I was on test e @ 500mgs/week for 12 weeks then I will run this 5 week tbol only cycle at 40mgs ed into this one. I see the lr3 helping me out in PCT. I did 3 weeks of HCG ending a week and a half ago of approx. 1,500ius a week to grow the balls back, it worked.

Looks good to me.You're going to throw some T3 in there as well,right?Here's a thought to digest.Start the IGF a week after the prop,so you get 3 wks of IGF for PCT.You should be bouncing back fairly well at the end of 3 wks,so coming clean shouldn't be an issue.

Do you need to use T3 when running R3 IGF? If so what dose do you need to run it at and do you run it for the full length of the IGF cycle?

Looks good to me.You're going to throw some T3 in there as well,right?Here's a thought to digest.Start the IGF a week after the prop,so you get 3 wks of IGF for PCT.You should be bouncing back fairly well at the end of 3 wks,so coming clean shouldn't be an issue.
    Yeah, t3 thru the whole run baby, fer sure...

Ahhh, that's a good idea on starting lr3 a week after prop for a longer run into PCT. Has lr3 IGF-1 been a good PCT for you? I know my PCT is going to be a little rough since I've been on for awhile. I'm planning on staying off until after the holidays. Then I'll go on the Rodge super cycle of GH, IGF, AAS, t3, etc...

What would be your exact PCT recommendations and what would you add AAS wise in my program. I won't do tren , Winny or any other that will blow the hair off my head. I paid 10K for a hair transplant and it looks good....don't want to lose anymore hair behind the grafts...

2mls Omega lr3 IGF-1
    20mls BD test prop

weeks
    ------
    4-5 + 5 days PCT w/HCG
    5-6 PCT w/clomid + nolva

Bump for Rodge & Johnny...pleeez

Yeah, t3 thru the whole run baby, fer sure...

Ahhh, that's a good idea on starting lr3 a week after prop for a longer run into PCT. Has lr3 IGF-1 been a good PCT for you? I know my PCT is going to be a little rough since I've been on for awhile. I'm planning on staying off until after the holidays. Then I'll go on the Rodge super cycle of GH, IGF, AAS, t3, etc...

What would be your exact PCT recommendations and what would you add AAS wise in my program. I won't do tren, Winny or any other that will blow the hair off my head. I paid 10K for a hair transplant and it looks good....don't want to lose anymore hair behind the grafts...
    I've only used IGF once at PCT.It kept me full,and I didn't loose any size when all was said and done.

As far as your PCT regimine.You'll have your IGF in there,Nolv and Clomid.I'd def drop the T3 and run Clen instead.I wouldn't run any other anabolics with the cycle.Well,maybe a little Abomb for shitz and giggles.As you know,I'm running bombs in my current IGF cycle.All I can say is "skin bursting pumps".Hard as a rock,and the pump look stays with me all day.

~Pinnacle~

Bump for Rodge & Johnny...pleeez
    your gonna run prop for only 26 days?

-rodge

your gonna run prop for only 26 days?

-rodge
    If I'm reading that right Rodge,he's still on cycle and is using this to come off.So the prop will be the final leg of his 5 month journey.

~Pinnacle~

so he's gonna run igf at the end of the cycle into pct? if he did such a long cycle i would run it all in pct.

-rodge

so he's gonna run igf at the end of the cycle into pct? if he did such a long cycle i would run it all in pct.

-rodge
    Rodge,

I was hoping to split the lr3 down the middle to get the synergystic treat of test & IGF together. Let's say I run 20 days of lr3 (50mcgs ed) + test prop at 100mgs ed THEN 20 days of lr3 IGF-1 (50mcgs ed) right into PCT with clomid, nolva, trib & tongkat ali? Do I still need to use clomid, nolva, etc with lr3 IGF-1 in PCT or do you just use lr3 IGF-1 ONLY for PCT?

This is great info on IGF and PCT since I've never read a clear answer on this.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-30-2005 at 01:02 PM.

Rodge,

I was hoping to split the lr3 down the middle to get the synergystic treat of test & IGF together. Let's say I run 20 days of lr3 (50mcgs ed) + test prop at 100mgs ed THEN 20 days of lr3 IGF-1 (50mcgs ed) right into PCT with clomid, nolva, trib & tongkat ali? Do I still need to use clomid, nolva, etc with lr3 IGF-1 in PCT or do you just use lr3 IGF-1 ONLY for PCT?

This is great info since I've never read a clear answer on this.
    You'll need Clomid and Nolv for PCT.

I'm not Rodge,but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

~Pinnacle~

I've only used IGF once at PCT.It kept me full,and I didn't loose any size when all was said and done.

As far as your PCT regimine.You'll have your IGF in there,Nolv and Clomid.I'd def drop the T3 and run Clen instead.I wouldn't run any other anabolics with the cycle.Well,maybe a little Abomb for shitz and giggles.As you know,I'm running bombs in my current IGF cycle.All I can say is "skin bursting pumps".Hard as a rock,and the pump look stays with me all day.

~Pinnacle~

That's good advice on dropping t3 and adding clen, especially when AAS leaves the scene. t3 will catabolize muscle without AAS pushing your towards a positive nitrogen balance.

a-bomb! Yeah baby, I hear ya there....I just can't do it cuz of the DHT factor and hairloss. I paid 10K to get my hair back....no mo baldy for me....hehehe

You'll need Clomid and Nolv for PCT.

I'm not Rodge,but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

~Pinnacle~

HAHAHA! LM fuggen AO! Now that was good......

Rodge,

This is great info on IGF and PCT since I've never read a clear answer on this.
    you def gonna need clomid and nolva.igf in pct is great but its never gonna substitute clomid/nolva.

i would rather run it all in pct,next time run another cycle with aas and again in pct.

i would concetrate on a full recovery with maintaining gains made from aas.

-rodge

So if your running 50 mch a day of R3 IGF-1 , what dose should you be running the T3 at each day?

So if your running 50 mch a day of R3 IGF-1 , what dose should you be running the T3 at each day?
    Only run t3 with AAS stacked in the program. Otherwise you will eat up muscle. t3 don't discriminate...

you def gonna need clomid and nolva.igf in pct is great but its never gonna substitute clomid/nolva.

i would rather run it all in pct,next time run another cycle with aas and again in pct.

i would concetrate on a full recovery with maintaining gains made from aas.

-rodge
    Thanks Rodgey...

I am currently on an AAS cycle. But I only want to run t3 if I have to with IGF and what I read on here it seems like you have to. So if I do what does of T3 should I take a day?

I am currently on an AAS cycle. But I only want to run t3 if I have to with IGF and what I read on here it seems like you have to. So if I do what does of T3 should I take a day?
    You need to take your temperature every morning for around 5 days,and get an average base temp.Then from there you gradually bump up your dose til your base temp is 98.6.
    Got it?

~Pinnacle~

yup, got it. Only 1 problem though, I am currently taking cyp and I am freaking hot all day and night. If I walk up the stairs I start sweating when I am on this stuff. But I will take my temp and see what it is anyways. Should I start with 20 mcg a day?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Should I start with 20 mcg a day?
    Well I have the most common 25mcg tabs so I always start off w/ 12.5. You must have the spray huh?

yup, I have the spray 200mcg/ml

yup, got it. Only 1 problem though, I am currently taking cyp and I am freaking hot all day and night. If I walk up the stairs I start sweating when I am on this stuff. But I will take my temp and see what it is anyways. Should I start with 20 mcg a day?
    Your temp will determine your dose.Say you're 97.2 average in the mornings.I'd start at 50 mcgs ED and see how much it raises my core temp.Make sure you split your doses throught the day.Liquid T3 has a half life of just around 2 hrs.

~Pinnacle~

I guess I should have asked this before, do you have to take T3 when using R3 IGF-1 as I really do not want ot use it right now.

I guess I should have asked this before, do you have to take T3 when using R3 IGF-1 as I really do not want ot use it right now.
    No you don't.Actually,it can make you even more lathargic than just IGF alone.

~Pinnacle~

Thanks guys for all of your answers, you have cleared things up alot

yup, I have the spray 200mcg/ml
    I'm sure you mean 20mcgs/ml....

I'm sure you mean 20mcgs/ml....
    I'm certain he's referring to Lion's 30ml @ 200mcgs/ml T3.

~Pinnacle~

I'm certain he's referring to Lion's 30ml @ 200mcgs/ml T3.

~Pinnacle~
    Right, right... I was thinking 20mcgs per squirt. My bad....sorry

Thread Information