Bluerain is offline Female Member

Jerzey..how's your HGH treating you?

Hi,

Can you post some of your findings using HGH?

I know it's early on for you but any info would be nice.

Thanks so much : )

Blue

Jerzey is offline Member
    I was going through topics and I saw my name

Sorry, I have a log up on bb4l, but as far as findings go I just started back on a week ago Tuesday because I had to stop for vacation. I decided to go EOD, not ED, after trying both out because of water retention but the more I read on it the more I'm starting to consider ED I just found an excellent summary of a whole bunch of studies I'm going to post, answers questions regarding cancer, etc. too

My full cycle started Tuesday 8/16. I am running GH EOD 2 IU's/T3/Var and Primo. I took the week off of GH to go to Punta Cana and ate like crap that week (all carbs) because the meat in the DR scared me.

I can't say I have substantial gains from GH thus far, however, running everything together and considering that I've been on GH a few months (minus the time off) I should be cutting up more (I hope). I don't really need anymore size, I'm pretty big as is, just trying to lean out w/o losing muscle. I will note that all the studies and articles I have read say 3 mos-1 year at least.. I plan on staying on at least a year. I think the Var and Primo will definitely make a big difference because everything to do with GH and AAS says that GH works best with AAS. Var makes me very "hard", I ran it alone for a cycle before GH.

I will keep you updated

Jerz
    Last edited by Jerzey; 08-28-2005 at 02:52 PM.

Jerzey is offline Member
    How is your cycle going Blue?

I'm also going to run Jin next to see the difference between Fitropin and Jin.

Jerz

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    I was going through topics and I saw my name

Sorry, I have a log up on bb4l, but as far as findings go I just started back on a week ago Tuesday because I had to stop for vacation. I decided to go EOD, not ED, after trying both out because of water retention but the more I read on it the more I'm starting to consider ED I just found an excellent summary of a whole bunch of studies I'm going to post, answers questions regarding cancer, etc. too

My full cycle started Tuesday 8/16. I am running GH EOD 2 IU's/T3/Var and Primo. I took the week off of GH to go to Punta Cana and ate like crap that week (all carbs) because the meat in the DR scared me.

I can't say I have substantial gains from GH thus far, however, running everything together and considering that I've been on GH a few months (minus the time off) I should be cutting up more (I hope). I don't really need anymore size, I'm pretty big as is, just trying to lean out w/o losing muscle. I will note that all the studies and articles I have read say 3 mos-1 year at least.. I plan on staying on at least a year. I think the Var and Primo will definitely make a big difference because everything to do with GH and AAS says that GH works best with AAS. Var makes me very "hard", I ran it alone for a cycle before GH.

I will keep you updated

Jerz
    Think about running 1.5 iu's 6 on 1 off.My girlfriend is running this dose with remarkable results.No other drugs at the moment either.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Think about running 1.5 iu's 6 on 1 off.My girlfriend is running this dose with remarkable results.No other drugs at the moment either.
    1.5 per day? When is she taking her injection? How long has she been on? What brand? Is she holding water?

Sorry for the 20 ques.

1.5 per day? When is she taking her injection? How long has she been on? What brand? Is she holding water?

Sorry for the 20 ques.
    No problem with the questions.That's why we're all here to some degree.

She's using Jino @ 1.5 iu's in the AM.She's been on for around 7 mos now.Lean as can be.She's able to maintain 9% BF very easily.At 2 iu's she held a tiny bit of water,but when she dropped down .5 iu's,it hasn't been an issue at all.I think she'd fare even better if she split the dose AM/PM.But it is a pain in the butt to split a small dose like that into 2 shots.

~Pinnacle~

Jerzey is offline Member
    No problem with the questions.That's why we're all here to some degree.

She's using Jino @ 1.5 iu's in the AM.She's been on for around 7 mos now.Lean as can be.She's able to maintain 9% BF very easily.At 2 iu's she held a tiny bit of water,but when she dropped down .5 iu's,it hasn't been an issue at all.I think she'd fare even better if she split the dose AM/PM.But it is a pain in the butt to split a small dose like that into 2 shots.

~Pinnacle~
    What was her bf when she started?

What was her bf when she started?
    Right around 14%.And she had a tough time staying at that %.She's 32,and very active.Trains like a mad lady.But her metabolism is sluggish.So the HGH has really been a blessing for her.She eats a clean diet(6 mini meals).But not contest strict or anything like it.So @ 9% and maintaining that easily,has been impressive in my eyes.Some of her girlfriends at the gym will be running that dose shortly as well.

~Pinnacle~

Jerzey is offline Member
    Right around 14%.And she had a tough time staying at that %.She's 32,and very active.Trains like a mad lady.But her metabolism is sluggish.So the HGH has really been a blessing for her.She eats a clean diet(6 mini meals).But not contest strict or anything like it.So @ 9% and maintaining that easily,has been impressive in my eyes.Some of her girlfriends at the gym will be running that dose shortly as well.

~Pinnacle~
    Very good. I know studies show some a.m. and some p.m. injections as best, but I figure a.m. as long as you aren't tired because it leaves the chance of you still producing something in the p.m. If it is suppressed from the a.m. GH, you are still getting enough in the a.m. anyway. Does she take it as soon as she wakes up in the a.m.? That's when I take my morning injection. I'm really torn on that part but I'm considering running 6 on 1 off.

Thanks for your input, I will be trying the Jin soon and may consider ED but I was really holding a lot of water that way. My metabolism is sluggish too

Very good. I know studies show some a.m. and some p.m. injections as best, but I figure a.m. as long as you aren't tired because it leaves the chance of you still producing something in the p.m. If it is suppressed from the a.m. GH, you are still getting enough in the a.m. anyway. Does she take it as soon as she wakes up in the a.m.? That's when I take my morning injection. I'm really torn on that part but I'm considering running 6 on 1 off.

Thanks for your input, I will be trying the Jin soon and may consider ED but I was really holding a lot of water that way. My metabolism is sluggish too
    Yes.As soon as she gets up,she has her shot.
    Try decreasing your dose slightly.I think that will help.I know another woman that runs 1 iu 5 on/2 off.She looks great.Sounds as though you just need to experiment a little to find what dose works for you.A little patience never hurt anyone.I'm sure you'll find the dose,and life will be good.

~Pinnacle~

Jerzey is offline Member
    Yes.As soon as she gets up,she has her shot.
    Try decreasing your dose slightly.I think that will help.I know another woman that runs 1 iu 5 on/2 off.She looks great.Sounds as though you just need to experiment a little to find what dose works for you.A little patience never hurt anyone.I'm sure you'll find the dose,and life will be good.

~Pinnacle~
    Maybe if I drop the dose and go 6on/1off it wouldn't be bad.. I've been experimenting but my body loves to hold water I tried ED for a few weeks, felt like a water balloon. Maybe I will go ED at 1 IU for a while and see if that's better... From what I've read, smaller doses more frequent work best so it makes sense. Long term they say EOD because you go back to normal much faster but I don't want to stay on GH for years... I'm 26.

Maybe if I drop the dose and go 6on/1off it wouldn't be bad.. I've been experimenting but my body loves to hold water I tried ED for a few weeks, felt like a water balloon. Maybe I will go ED at 1 IU for a while and see if that's better... From what I've read, smaller doses more frequent work best so it makes sense. Long term they say EOD because you go back to normal much faster but I don't want to stay on GH for years... I'm 26.
    1 iu 6 on/1 off sounds like a plan to me.If that seems to work,but you still hold a little water,give 5 on/2 off a try.As will all drugs,it's a matter of the individual.
    Keep us posted on what works/doesn't work.Threads like this can be very valuable to women on the board.

Be Good.

~Pinnacle~

Jerzey is offline Member
    1 iu 6 on/1 off sounds like a plan to me.If that seems to work,but you still hold a little water,give 5 on/2 off a try.As will all drugs,it's a matter of the individual.
    Keep us posted on what works/doesn't work.Threads like this can be very valuable to women on the board.

Be Good.

~Pinnacle~
    I will, I'm keeping a journal from when I did my first cycle Everyone is different and I try to stress that... this is why there are so many meds that treat the same thing.. certain will work for some, others will work better for others..

I am trying Jin soon too, I want to see the difference with the Jin and the Fitropin. Ok, I move thursday so what I'll do is start at 1 IU a.m. tomorrow (my normal day for EOD) and just continue at 1 IU ed a.m. injection. If I'm ok after a week or two I'll up it to 1.5. I'll let you know how it goes, thanks for your input

Thread Information