Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

stimulate IGF production via 17aa orals

GH and IGF-1 are negative regulators of GH release so an increase in either (from a GH injection) reduces the secretion of GH. IGF-1 is very difficult to obtain in a useable condition.... it must be handled very gently and have bee kept at a rather precise temperature at all times. One can stimulate IGF production through the use of an oral steroid during cycle. Dbol, for example, causes a rather extensive release of IGF during the first pass through the liver.

Is this true? I got this info from the main jin site so I can't post the link since it's a source.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    No it's not, that's an old post, they were talking about rhIGF-1 not LR3 IGF-1 and the idea of 17aa's simulating IGF-1 was debunked a while ago.

You are reseaching, but remember anthing over 6 months old, has probably been proven wrong

JohnnyB

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    No it's not, that's an old post, they were talking about rhIGF-1 not LR3 IGF-1 and the idea of 17aa's simulating IGF-1 was debunked a while ago.

You are reseaching, but remember anthing over 6 months old, has probably been proven wrong

JohnnyB
    Excellent point on IGF research.It's confusing to most new guys researching IGF.Most everything out there is rIGf-1 studies.Hence all the myths and misconceptions.

~Pinnacle~

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB

JohnnyB
    Thanks Johnny. I thought it was strange cuz I've never read that before. How can orals act like GH causing the release of IGF-1 in the liver is the biggest mystery in my mind. The main impact of 17aa orals is elevated liver enzymes to the best of my knowledge. Which is bad.

Thread Information