slowpain is offline Associate Member

HGH and slin for PCT......

Ok this sucks I have been running HGH at 2ius a day 5on 2 off for 5 months now and I have 1 more week till I come off my AAS cycle, Now I am going to get some IGF-1 LR3 for my PCT to help keep some of my gains, but I will be running out of HGH as soon as I come off. I plan on running the IGF-1 for 4 weeks in PCT then switch to slin for 4 weeks, and by then I should have some more HGH. My question is how big of an effect is coming off of HGH right when I come off my AAS cycle going to have on me, I know its good to run HGH with the IGF-1 so is the IGF-1 even going to do me any good without HGH?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by slowpain
    Ok this sucks I have been running HGH at 2ius a day 5on 2 off for 5 months now and I have 1 more week till I come off my AAS cycle, Now I am going to get some IGF-1 LR3 for my PCT to help keep some of my gains, but I will be running out of HGH as soon as I come off. I plan on running the IGF-1 for 4 weeks in PCT then switch to slin for 4 weeks, and by then I should have some more HGH. My question is how big of an effect is coming off of HGH right when I come off my AAS cycle going to have on me, I know its good to run HGH with the IGF-1 so is the IGF-1 even going to do me any good without HGH?
    Run the IGF w/slin for PCT.You'll put on nice size bro.

Thread Information