Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    West Coast, Canada
    Posts
    138

    HGH & IGF R3 Side Effects

    I noticed in another thread that if you do not lower your dose to 2 IU's a day of HGH that you might get side effects with the IGF R3.

    What would the possible side effects be?

  2. #2
    Jerzey's Avatar
    Jerzey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    829
    Read the studies posted in this forum, there is a lot of information on this. I know because I posted some of it

  3. #3
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by cubanojoe
    I noticed in another thread that if you do not lower your dose to 2 IU's a day of HGH that you might get side effects with the IGF R3.

    What would the possible side effects be?
    Distended belly is the biggest concern.Roger was talking with me about that.I already have GH gut,so I'm not all that concerned anymore.Plus I don't compete,so like I said,it's not a huge issue with me.
    I got GH gut years ago,running high doses(10 iu's +).I run 6 iu's while on cycle,8 iu's off cycle.I think the older you get,the less likelyhood of getting the "gut".I'm 37 now.I acquired the gut around 29.It's been the same for years.Meaning it's not getting any worse.Not that it's all that bad anyway.Just slightly distended.



    ~Pinnacle~

  4. #4
    Jerzey's Avatar
    Jerzey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Distended belly is the biggest concern.Roger was talking with me about that.I already have GH gut,so I'm not all that concerned anymore.Plus I don't compete,so like I said,it's not a huge issue with me.
    I got GH gut years ago,running high doses(10 iu's +).I run 6 iu's while on cycle,8 iu's off cycle.I think the older you get,the less likelyhood of getting the "gut".I'm 37 now.I acquired the gut around 29.It's been the same for years.Meaning it's not getting any worse.Not that it's all that bad anyway.Just slightly distended.



    ~Pinnacle~
    6 and 8 IU's are pretty high, have you always run that?

  5. #5
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    6 and 8 IU's are pretty high, have you always run that?
    For the last 5 years,yes.

    I'm 37,so it's not all that high a dose.In my late 20's when I got the dreaded GH gut,I cut my dose back to 4 iu's.I primarily use HGH to retain muscle mass while off cycle.I have one more cycle to go,then I'll drop the dose to 4 iu's,250 mg Test,100 mg Deca for the rest of my life.

  6. #6
    Jerzey's Avatar
    Jerzey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    829
    Most guys I know use 3-4 IU's max, but are in their mid-late 20's.

  7. #7
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    Most guys I know use 3-4 IU's max, but are in their mid-late 20's.
    That's an ideal dose for that age bracket.

  8. #8
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    For the last 5 years,yes.

    I'm 37,so it's not all that high a dose.In my late 20's when I got the dreaded GH gut,I cut my dose back to 4 iu's.I primarily use HGH to retain muscle mass while off cycle.I have one more cycle to go,then I'll drop the dose to 4 iu's,250 mg Test,100 mg Deca for the rest of my life.
    Pinnacle, don't lie to me....You're not going to go 4 iu's,250 mg Test,100 mg Deca for the rest of your life after the nect cycle. You're going to throw in a few tren cycles and higher test cycles here and there. You're in for life bro.....so am I....hehe

    Hey, we're about the same age. I'm 36. We're old school.

  9. #9
    cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    West Coast, Canada
    Posts
    138
    I know what the said effects are for HGH, but are they the same sides as for IGF R3?

    I thought you could not get GH gut from IGF-R3.

  10. #10
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Pinnacle, don't lie to me....You're not going to go 4 iu's,250 mg Test,100 mg Deca for the rest of your life after the nect cycle. You're going to throw in a few tren cycles and higher test cycles here and there. You're in for life bro.....so am I....hehe

    Hey, we're about the same age. I'm 36. We're old school.
    You're probably right my friend.I doubt I can EVER give up Fina.Here and there I'll up the Test so I can run something else.I've cruised on 250 mg Test for a year straight.Didn't grow at all,but I felt great and held my size and strength.
    Problem is though,in order to grow,you need to come clean for awhile to clear out the receptors.When you're on as much as I am,it's really hard to put the **** down for several months.I mean REALLY HARD!~!~!!

    ~Pinnacle~

  11. #11
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by cubanojoe
    I know what the said effects are for HGH, but are they the same sides as for IGF R3?

    I thought you could not get GH gut from IGF-R3.
    Read what Johnny says...He doesn't believe so but you can with lr3 when taking anti inflamatories. GH gut is cause by IGF-2 which is created in the liver. Hence GH would cause that since IGF1&2 is being produced by the liver from the signaling GH. lr3 IGF-1 skips that process since your injecting it and not asking the liver to produce IGF. I think that explains it? Johnny just posted a study on it in one of my threads.

  12. #12
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by cubanojoe
    I know what the said effects are for HGH, but are they the same sides as for IGF R3?

    I thought you could not get GH gut from IGF-R3.
    The sides are very similar bro.Too high a dose of IGF for a long time will result in some unpleasant sides.Some that aren't reversible.

  13. #13
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You're probably right my friend.I doubt I can EVER give up Fina.Here and there I'll up the Test so I can run something else.I've cruised on 250 mg Test for a year straight.Didn't grow at all,but I felt great and held my size and strength.
    Problem is though,in order to grow,you need to come clean for awhile to clear out the receptors.When you're on as much as I am,it's really hard to put the **** down for several months.I mean REALLY HARD!~!~!!

    ~Pinnacle~
    Maybe there is a Betty Ford Clinic for steroid users?

  14. #14
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Maybe there is a Betty Ford Clinic for steroid users?
    HAHA...I'll be the guy in the corner kicking the cat!

  15. #15
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    HAHA...I'll be the guy in the corner kicking the cat!
    Haahahahaha....I wonder if it's a 12 step?

  16. #16
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    Pinnacle, I will be doing a year of hgh, 4iu a day,im 26, like yourself to give me help when im off a cycle, some people overate hgh, what Difference has it made in your training? Do I need more than 4iu?

  17. #17
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Pinnacle, I will be doing a year of hgh, 4iu a day,im 26, like yourself to give me help when im off a cycle, some people overate hgh, what Difference has it made in your training? Do I need more than 4iu?
    4 iu's is plenty for your age bro.Don't exceed that.Learn from my mistake.

    Being on HGH while off cycle helps me to retain my gains.More important is the recovery factor after intense training sessions.Also,it helps keep body fat to a minimum,and you have that pumped look about you all the time.I sleep really well on HGH also.
    HGH is over rated bro.If I couldn't afford it,I'd take my lumps and just run IGF as much as possible.


    ~Pinnacle~

  18. #18
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    4 iu's is plenty for your age bro.Don't exceed that.Learn from my mistake.

    Being on HGH while off cycle helps me to retain my gains.More important is the recovery factor after intense training sessions.Also,it helps keep body fat to a minimum,and you have that pumped look about you all the time.I sleep really well on HGH also.
    HGH is over rated bro.If I couldn't afford it,I'd take my lumps and just run IGF as much as possible.


    ~Pinnacle~
    That's a good point on IGF. Johnny mentioned that he doesn't mess with GH too much mainly for cost reasons and he just cycles lr3. So let's say you were not going to use GH for the next 2 years. How would you cycle lr3 IGF-1 for max benefits? 30 on, 30 off? 45 on, 60 off? How would you stack AAS and how would you use it in PCT.

    I'm really looking into running GH for a year then going on and off lr3 for the next year then compare the results. It seems Johnny has already been down this road?

  19. #19
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    That's a good point on IGF. Johnny mentioned that he doesn't mess with GH too much mainly for cost reasons and he just cycles lr3. So let's say you were not going to use GH for the next 2 years. How would you cycle lr3 IGF-1 for max benefits? 30 on, 30 off? 45 on, 60 off? How would you stack AAS and how would you use it in PCT.

    I'm really looking into running GH for a year then going on and off lr3 for the next year then compare the results. It seems Johnny has already been down this road?
    I understand Johhny's reasoning all to well.For the price/reward,the scale isn't exactly in your favor.
    If you can afford to run HGH for 2 yrs straight,then running 3 cycles a year of IGF would be plenty.5 weeks at a time.
    As for running IGF in anabolic cycles.I think running it during a cycle and at PCT is the way to go.No need to get fancy stacking all types of compounds either.Simply Test with some anadrol coupled with IGF will get you nice and large.Let all the young,foolish guys piss thier cash away on EQ,winny ect.Test is king,hands down.

    ~Pinnacle~

  20. #20
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    4 iu's is plenty for your age bro.Don't exceed that.Learn from my mistake.

    Being on HGH while off cycle helps me to retain my gains.More important is the recovery factor after intense training sessions.Also,it helps keep body fat to a minimum,and you have that pumped look about you all the time.I sleep really well on HGH also.
    HGH is over rated bro.If I couldn't afford it,I'd take my lumps and just run IGF as much as possible.


    ~Pinnacle~
    Thanks bro, great to hear you sleep well on hgh,I love my sleep especially with gorgeous woman...... Great to hear with a guy that has experience with hgh and igf.I will run both,depends if I can get hold of igf (live in london),from what I hear combining both is the ultimate, especially using it in a bridge between cycles

  21. #21
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I understand Johhny's reasoning all to well.For the price/reward,the scale isn't exactly in your favor.
    If you can afford to run HGH for 2 yrs straight,then running 3 cycles a year of IGF would be plenty.5 weeks at a time.
    As for running IGF in anabolic cycles.I think running it during a cycle and at PCT is the way to go.No need to get fancy stacking all types of compounds either.Simply Test with some anadrol coupled with IGF will get you nice and large.Let all the young,foolish guys piss thier cash away on EQ,winny ect.Test is king,hands down.

    ~Pinnacle~
    I agree with you 100% on test. I've always got my best results on test and it's pretty cheap stuff. A lot people don't understand that you can cut on test and even abomb (from what I've read), it's all in the diet. People want to keep eating their high glycemic/fat diet with hopes of the drug leaning them out. Lazy Americans usually. I'm not talking for pro BBs since they are critiqued down to every body part. I'm talking the average user that is here or even a pro level athelete. Especially when you're leveraging GH and IGF-1 with test, that just makes it that much better.

  22. #22
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I agree with you 100% on test. I've always got my best results on test and it's pretty cheap stuff. A lot people don't understand that you can cut on test and even abomb (from what I've read), it's all in the diet. People want to keep eating their high glycemic/fat diet with hopes of the drug leaning them out. Lazy Americans usually. I'm not talking for pro BBs since they are critiqued down to every body part. I'm talking the average user that is here or even a pro level athelete. Especially when you're leveraging GH and IGF-1 with test, that just makes it that much better.
    I'm running 200 mg of drol with the IGF right now.Of course Test also(been on that awhile now).Just ending week one,and I'm up 6 lbs.And I'm on somewhat a cutting diet as well.I likey,i likey very much!

    ~Pinnacle~

  23. #23
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I'm running 200 mg of drol with the IGF right now.Of course Test also(been on that awhile now).Just ending week one,and I'm up 6 lbs.And I'm on somewhat a cutting diet as well.I likey,i likey very much!

    ~Pinnacle~
    200mgs of a-bomb....WoW, you're a vet... What's your bf% bro? Post some pics less your face of course....You must be a beast.

  24. #24
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    200mgs of a-bomb....WoW, you're a vet... What's your bf% bro? Post some pics less your face of course....You must be a beast.
    200 mgs is normal for me.The lowest I ever ran was 150 mg.

    I got tested for BF yesterday.Slightly over 8%.Not a beast at all bro.5' 8" @ 212 isn't that big.I never wanted the freaky big look.I sort of like the BB look of yesteryear.That's why I'm doing one more cycle,and running self prescribed HRT from then on in.I'm top heavy as well.I don't have great legs at all.So if you look at me,i look bigger than I really am,due to my top heavy features.

    ~Pinnacle~

  25. #25
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    200 mgs is normal for me.The lowest I ever ran was 150 mg.

    I got tested for BF yesterday.Slightly over 8%.Not a beast at all bro.5' 8" @ 212 isn't that big.I never wanted the freaky big look.I sort of like the BB look of yesteryear.That's why I'm doing one more cycle,and running self prescribed HRT from then on in.I'm top heavy as well.I don't have great legs at all.So if you look at me,i look bigger than I really am,due to my top heavy features.

    ~Pinnacle~
    Dude, 5'8" at 212lbs is awesome. That's the look that I prefer too. I'm 5'11" (5'10.75" to be exact) at 205lbs right now and look ok but a lot of room for improvement. My goal weight is 220lbs at about 8% bf. I have friends much bigger but the maintainence is high. I know a Chinese dude that is about 6'00", 275lbs at about 10% that is a monster. Yeah, this guy is a freak. On GH, IGF, AAS, slin...the whole shooting match.... He looks good but too much for me to maintain with my work career.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •