Thread: IGF injestions

reveremuscle is offline Associate Member

IGF injestions

What is the consensus on the best way to inject IGF, wixed with BW first or second. Can you load the pin with igf and inject, then re-load the pin with BW and inject to get all of the IGF out, this seems like it a good way to not contaminate the IGF. Any thoughts??? Anyone tried this?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reveremuscle
    What is the consensus on the best way to inject IGF, wixed with BW first or second. Can you load the pin with igf and inject, then re-load the pin with BW and inject to get all of the IGF out, this seems like it a good way to not contaminate the IGF. Any thoughts??? Anyone tried this?
    I'll be doing lr3 for the first time in a few weeks. You should search this forum and you'll get multiple answers for your question. I believe this has been answered many times? Johnny & Rodge are the gurus here and I find the new comer Pinnacle pretty knowledgable too.

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    putting the IGF on the pin first would defeat the point as you want the BW to push the IGF out of the pin. Either put the BW water in first or put an air space in the pin before loading the IGF to get it all out.

Either way you do it, make sure you do not inject it into a vein!!!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by cubanojoe
    putting the IGF on the pin first would defeat the point as you want the BW to push the IGF out of the pin. Either put the BW water in first or put an air space in the pin before loading the IGF to get it all out.

Either way you do it, make sure you do not inject it into a vein!!!
    You know that makes complete sense but I just started mine and am doing it oppositely. I draw in the IGF first for a couple of reasons. One, to get my exact dosage, just playing it safe. Two, to make sure not to contaminate the IGF.

I do that then draw my BW and pull back and forth on the plunger a few times to make sure its mixed properly. Thats actually how my source told me to do it. Works fine for me.

I totally feel you on your theory though CJ.

try the air bubble approach and see if you like that better, a lot less work + no worry about contamination.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    try the air bubble approach and see if you like that better, a lot less work + no worry about contamination.

That's the way I started doing it. So far so good. Thanks!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Thank you bro.I've been going nutz reading all these ppl mixing it with BW.No need at all for that.A 20 mcg air bubble does the trick.

~Pinnacle~

reveremuscle is offline Associate Member
    How about using the same pin with B-12 after the IGF is shot to get all of it out?

you would inject the B12 into the needle after you have shot all of the IGF correct. To get the last little bit out how would you do that if you are adding B12 in after. It would just push the IGF further up the sringe and all you would be injecting is the B12 and not the rest fo the IGF.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    You know that makes complete sense but I just started mine and am doing it oppositely. I draw in the IGF first for a couple of reasons. One, to get my exact dosage, just playing it safe. Two, to make sure not to contaminate the IGF.
    Bro if you don't want to contaminate it, drawing up BW after the LR3 is in the pin, would be the worst way of doing it. What evers is in first is going to get some of the second compound in it. If you draw up 10iu of BW or sterile water, how would that make any difference in what your dose is, you would still draw the same amount, you'd just already have 10iu of BW. It's not that bad if you get some BW or SW mixed in with the LR3, the problems come when you mix it, days a head of time, but not when you're going to use it in an hour or 2

JohnnyB

Thread Information