Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Insulin first thing in the morning

I've taken humalog at 10iu PWO and found that my minimum tolerance for carbs w/o going hypo is around 7g per iu.

I've been thinking of taking slin first thing in the morning to counter catabolism.

Thinking 5iu should be enough... opinions?

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I take my Humalog straight after doing my fat burning cardio on an empty stomach IM then carbs & protein within 5mins of my shot

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    [QUOTE=Polska]I've taken humalog at 10iu PWO and found that my minimum tolerance for carbs w/o going hypo is around 7g per iu. QUOTE]

I've been hearing more and more about finding your tolerance for carbs w/o going hypo. I tried to find mine but came to the conclusion that I NEED the total 10g per IU.

As far as AM Injections I stay away. It sounds to me that you have a higher tolerance and can withstand taking it twice a day. IMO, PWO only on WO days works for me. Let us know how its works for you. Best of Luck.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    I take 20ius in the morning and 20ius again PWO (workout days only, bulking) with no problem. I have a high tolerance for slin. some people don't.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    I take 20ius in the morning and 20ius again PWO (workout days only, bulking) with no problem. I have a high tolerance for slin. some people don't.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wish I had that tolerance. A few people I know do the same. Glad to hear you can too. Keep it up.

In my case, I'll load up 10g per IU and still get a little shaky. Guess we're all built differently.

Thread Information