SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

hGH and sweating?????

The last time I ran GH I had this problem which is excessive sweating. I mean big time sweating. Sweating like OJ was when he was on trial. Sweating like Mike Tyson at a spelling bee. Sweating like a prostitute in church. Oh yea, its that bad.

I mean, I wake up, shower,(snap one off if I have time), and start my day. By the time I get out of the car my back is pouring with sweat. Anyone else have this problem???

I just started my AAS cylce yesterday after running 3.6iu of GH for 2 months. I dont want it to get worse while I'm on. Especially since I'm running Tren in there. I sweat up a storm when I'm on that.

It has to be the GH b/c I never sweat like this. I'm healthy as can be so it cant be that. I looked into some Alluminum Chloride but can only find topical not oral.

Any suggestions???

By the way, I just bought a new Anti-perspirant called "Certain dry." That stuff is the best ever. You put it on at night an you apply your regular deodorant during the day. The only problem is that you can only use it for underarms. An oral in my case would be ideal.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I run HGH year round,and don't have that problem.I can't recall anyone else having that issue either.I do sweat alot when using strong Androgens,but that's about it.
    Out of curiousity,I'd like to hear other input on this topic.

~Pinnacle~

toofun is offline New Member
    Started my HGH cycle 3 weeks ago. I'm at 3iu's a day and I'm sweating like crazy. Not sure if it's the GH, but I've never sweated like this. Anyone else?

simm is offline Senior Member
    It is a well known fact that acromegalic patients suffer from severe excessive sweating too!
    Definately has something to do with the hgh effecting you somehow!!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok, let's go back into my sorted and physcotic memory. One of the secondary male characteristics is enlargement of the sweat glands or the pores themselves. GH coupled with androgens modulates this since the androgen receptors are upregulated quite a bit by the increased circulation of IGF-1 from the liver. Tren is a very strong androgen as you know. I would assume the sweat factory will be turned up a notch with tren. So stay in air conditioned enviornments or mix tren with GH only in the winter months?

I've always been a sweat monster so I feel for ya. It's funny cuz I passed it on to my 8 year old son. He sweats like crazy too. I'm sure I'll be a sweaty mess in a few weeks while on lr3 + prop?

Quote Originally Posted by toofun
    Started my HGH cycle 3 weeks ago. I'm at 3iu's a day and I'm sweating like crazy. Not sure if it's the GH, but I've never sweated like this. Anyone else?
    What AAS are you using with GH?

toofun is offline New Member
    500mg Test E every week. That's it ...

Quote Originally Posted by toofun
    500mg Test E every week. That's it ...
    Jeeeeeeeez you're making me look bad. I'm taking that plus some plus more plus some more .

My case of the sweats started when I got on the GH. I'm scared to see how I sweat when these androgens start kickin in.

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    Never sweated at all while taking HGH. Only thing I ever took that made me a bit warm was test cyp.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Jeeeeeeeez you're making me look bad. I'm taking that plus some plus more plus some more .

My case of the sweats started when I got on the GH. I'm scared to see how I sweat when these androgens start kickin in.
    Just wear tear away shirts.....

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Just wear tear away shirts.....

I should huh SJ? The nights I bartend I'll just rip my shirt off and start throwing shit around. That will be a dead give away on the Tren though. Hmmmmmmmmmm decisions decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I should huh SJ? The nights I bartend I'll just rip my shirt off and start throwing shit around. That will be a dead give away on the Tren though. Hmmmmmmmmmm decisions decisions.
    Hehehehe....I'm sure the ladies will tip ya better though.....

You guys know that you can get Botox injections for severe perspiration problems,don't you?

~Pinnacle~

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Jay, when I started my GH I had night sweats like you are talking about. I would just wake up in a puddle of sweat. GH was the only think that I was taking. But just like the rest of the sides it went away after a couple of weeks. I only take 2 IU's a day but give it some time it should go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In
    Jay, when I started my GH I had night sweats like you are talking about. I would just wake up in a puddle of sweat. GH was the only think that I was taking. But just like the rest of the sides it went away after a couple of weeks. I only take 2 IU's a day but give it some time it should go away.
    Sorry to get off track,but your avatar is smokin' bro.I likey,I likey very much!

~Pinnacle~

QBERT is offline Junior Member
    Been taking GH for about 5WKS now, and I too have noticed increased sweating. Especially while working out. By the time I get home I'm soaked, not to mention the night sweats. Never use to sweat like this before.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Never had a prob with sweating on GH. Do you have normal thyroid functioning??

Quote Originally Posted by tboney
    Never had a prob with sweating on GH. Do you have normal thyroid functioning??
    Phew.After reading these posts I began to think something is wrong with me for not sweating on HGH.
    Thanks for posting,I feel normal again(physically anyway )

~Pinnacle~

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    I have read that elevated levels of gh can increase sweating. Have your igf levels tested periodically.

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    When i started gh i had night sweats too and it went away after a couple of weeks.

Good to know that it's just not me. I have been on for a little over 2 months and it seems to get worse. Hopefully the combination of me dropping to 2iu and the winter coming, it will all fall into place.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You guys know that you can get Botox injections for severe perspiration problems,don't you?

~Pinnacle~
    I knew that b/c a lot of the stars get it in the underarm region prior to big shows like the emmy's and oscars. I dont think they can do my entire back. Too bad.

popiii333 is offline New Member
    what about a warm feeling on fitropin or a mild headache after injection

shoalin is offline Junior Member
    When I first started taking GH I was sweating like a pig at a BBQ. Im glad to see Im not alone on this.

Thread Information