Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    THEMOSTHATED's Avatar
    THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    332

    GH Red Welts and Lumps

    Whats the deal? I did a search and some people sat that red welts/lumps are common for Fitropin users (192aa) and some say that you body has developed an antibody to the GH and if fighting it off and that this can mess up your GH systems. Here is the deal, I after 2 weeks of using Fitropin, lately, everytime I shoot (Sub-Q belly) 12 hours later I have a quarter sized bright red welt with a lump underneth. Is this totally wasting my time and money or can I put up with it and still get the benefits of GH? Or as stated from others, continued use will jack up my system and kill me? I have over 2 1/2 kits left that I paid $625 for each ( i know i got ripped but unless some of you will PM me with legit sources for GH like Jin that are cheaper, then I got what I got). What should I do?
    Last edited by THEMOSTHATED; 08-31-2005 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Needs answers pertaining to GH not test

  2. #2
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    I get a little sting and very small welt from Jino at times.So be aware of that when you switch.

    I can't answer or help you with the other HGH,since I'm not familar with it at all.

    ~Pinnacle~

  3. #3
    Jerzey's Avatar
    Jerzey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    829
    I'm on Fitropin, no welts or lumps

  4. #4
    Duct Tape's Avatar
    Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    SouthWest US
    Posts
    208
    Try IM, delts. No welts.

  5. #5
    Puffader's Avatar
    Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    1,004
    I've done Jin, Ansom and Nutro. No issues here.

  6. #6
    THEMOSTHATED's Avatar
    THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    332
    Anyone else do Fitropin IM in delts with no welts?

  7. #7
    THEMOSTHATED's Avatar
    THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    I'm on Fitropin, no welts or lumps
    How long? How do you like it so far? How/where do you shoot? Does antibodies have anything to do with male or female genetics?

  8. #8
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Are you using the water that came with it? If so some say by using BW, the welts go away

    JohnnyB

  9. #9
    Jerzey's Avatar
    Jerzey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMOSTHATED
    How long? How do you like it so far? How/where do you shoot? Does antibodies have anything to do with male or female genetics?
    I started 6/19/05 and had to take one week off recently (vacation) and I've tried all different times of day, etc. Here's my journal so far, I have to update it but I'm in the middle of moving right now.

    http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=7922

    I go sub-q but I use BW, not what's in the kit. I inject all over my stomach, sometimes real low, sometimes higher. No welts. One time I bruised because I went to close to the skin (I was half awake doing the injection) but that's it. I just started 1 IU ED, lowering the dose but going ED as the studies I have read overall say ED is best unless going long term and at 26 I don't plan on staying on over a year or so.

    I like i but I've had problems with bloat which is why I was EOD. My diet hasn't been perfect lately as I'm moving and I'm in-between two places. I notice a difference in my nails, etc. I can't tell with my skin as Var makes me breakout and I started my Var/Primo cycle on 8/16/05 so I'm battling that now. They say around 3 mos or so you start to see real changes, and I'm at a low dose so I wouldn't expect fast results, I'm looking more long term with the GH then upping the dose.
    Last edited by Jerzey; 08-31-2005 at 08:57 PM.

  10. #10
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    I started 6/19/05 and had to take one week off recently (vacation) and I've tried all different times of day, etc. Here's my journal so far, I have to update it but I'm in the middle of moving right now.

    http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=7922

    I go sub-q but I use BW, not what's in the kit. I inject all over my stomach, sometimes real low, sometimes higher. No welts. One time I bruised because I went to close to the skin (I was half awake doing the injection) but that's it. I just started 1 IU ED, lowering the dose but going ED as the studies I have read overall say ED is best unless going long term and at 26 I don't plan on staying on over a year or so.

    I like i but I've had problems with bloat which is why I was EOD. My diet hasn't been perfect lately as I'm moving and I'm in-between two places. I notice a difference in my nails, etc. I can't tell with my skin as Var makes me breakout and I started my Var/Primo cycle on 8/16/05 so I'm battling that now. They say around 3 mos or so you start to see real changes, and I'm at a low dose so I wouldn't expect fast results, I'm looking more long term with the GH then upping the dose.
    Nice journal and very funny thread!!

    Your avatar is SMOKIN' HOT!!!!!!!!


    ~Pinnacle~

  11. #11
    THEMOSTHATED's Avatar
    THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Are you using the water that came with it? If so some say by using BW, the welts go away

    JohnnyB
    Yeah, I am using the water that came with it but I will switch to BW ASAP now. If that doesn't work should I try IM injections? Or would that even change anything?

  12. #12
    THEMOSTHATED's Avatar
    THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    I started 6/19/05 and had to take one week off recently (vacation) and I've tried all different times of day, etc. Here's my journal so far, I have to update it but I'm in the middle of moving right now.

    http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=7922

    I go sub-q but I use BW, not what's in the kit. I inject all over my stomach, sometimes real low, sometimes higher. No welts. One time I bruised because I went to close to the skin (I was half awake doing the injection) but that's it. I just started 1 IU ED, lowering the dose but going ED as the studies I have read overall say ED is best unless going long term and at 26 I don't plan on staying on over a year or so.

    I like i but I've had problems with bloat which is why I was EOD. My diet hasn't been perfect lately as I'm moving and I'm in-between two places. I notice a difference in my nails, etc. I can't tell with my skin as Var makes me breakout and I started my Var/Primo cycle on 8/16/05 so I'm battling that now. They say around 3 mos or so you start to see real changes, and I'm at a low dose so I wouldn't expect fast results, I'm looking more long term with the GH then upping the dose.
    Hey great journal, very impressed. Good luck with your cycle and remember, the new "Fresco Style" steak soft tacos at Taco Bell have 20 grams of protein, 5 grams of fat!

  13. #13
    THEMOSTHATED's Avatar
    THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Are you using the water that came with it? If so some say by using BW, the welts go away

    JohnnyB
    Alright, I switched to the BW a couple of days ago and the welts and redness are still there but not as intense. What does this mean? I started IM tricep last night and this morning and so far, no welts or redness at the sights but I have noticed slight itching near my wrist. Are there any other signs that my body has developed anti-bodies and/or should I stop before it jacks up my system?

  14. #14
    THEMOSTHATED's Avatar
    THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMOSTHATED
    Alright, I switched to the BW a couple of days ago and the welts and redness are still there but not as intense. What does this mean? I started IM tricep last night and this morning and so far, no welts or redness at the sights but I have noticed slight itching near my wrist. Are there any other signs that my body has developed anti-bodies and/or should I stop before it jacks up my system?
    Now the "light welts" on my stomach from the BW mix dose now turned into the same size red welts as the others. The other shots IM in the tricep still have no signs of welts. My question is, is it okay to do HGH therapy entirely IM without any loss of strength or benefits? I was thinking of keeping it limited to delts and triceps with slin pins. Please help as I am at wits end.

  15. #15
    THEMOSTHATED's Avatar
    THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    332
    Bump?

  16. #16
    popiii333 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    14
    any warm feeling after injection or any mild headaches with fitropin first time on gh

  17. #17
    THEMOSTHATED's Avatar
    THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by popiii333
    any warm feeling after injection or any mild headaches with fitropin first time on gh
    No warm feeling after injection or headaches. Yes this is my first time with any GH. Are you about to use Fitropin?

  18. #18
    THEMOSTHATED's Avatar
    THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    332

    Fitropin Info

    I found some info on Fitropin saying that although early cases of GH studies developed antibodies, Fitropin has doesn't do that. It also states their puirity process is better than that of any GH mfg in the world. It still doesnt explain all the red welts everyone gets. I must say thought, since going totally IM, i feel way different than I did when going Sub-Q and pumps and workouts are very full and last along time. I am way more hungry and horny. Best of all, no welts. Check out the info...
    http://www.fitropin.com/firopin.aspx

    later

  19. #19
    Jerzey's Avatar
    Jerzey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Nice journal and very funny thread!!

    Your avatar is SMOKIN' HOT!!!!!!!!


    ~Pinnacle~
    Thanks

    Minor set-back with this move (my diet has been shot) but it's just going to take some more work to get back in gear...

    THERMO - I've actually stopped eating fast food, I stopped about 5 years ago, but that doesn't sound too bad! I feel better cooking it myself so I know EXACTLY what is in whatever I'm eating.

    Also, why not just stick with IM injections if you are having welts sub-q? Did you ever try another form of GH? I'm trying Jin next to see the difference, I'm almost done with my Fitropin kit.

  20. #20
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    set-back with this move (my diet has been shot) but it's just going to take some more work to get back in gear...
    Glad the move went well for you.Great to see you back!!

    No big deal on the diet.Your body is probably thanking you.Get back in the grove,and all will be good.


    Take Care~


    ~Pinnacle~

  21. #21
    THEMOSTHATED's Avatar
    THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    Thanks

    THERMO - I've actually stopped eating fast food, I stopped about 5 years ago, but that doesn't sound too bad! I feel better cooking it myself so I know EXACTLY what is in whatever I'm eating.

    Also, why not just stick with IM injections if you are having welts sub-q? Did you ever try another form of GH? I'm trying Jin next to see the difference, I'm almost done with my Fitropin kit.
    Yeah, definately gonna "stick" with IM. Wholy crap what a difference I feel! I feel pretty confident now with Fitropin now that i saw some official literature on their website.

  22. #22
    Jerzey's Avatar
    Jerzey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMOSTHATED
    Yeah, definately gonna "stick" with IM. Wholy crap what a difference I feel! I feel pretty confident now with Fitropin now that i saw some official literature on their website.
    I like Fitropin. Insofar as "which GH is best", I think it depends on your body... everyone is different. This is the reason for so many prescriptions for the same problem, everyone handles things differently..

    Good luck with that, keep us updated!
    Last edited by Jerzey; 09-06-2005 at 07:24 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •