itsdarock is offline Junior Member

Question Somatropin cycle w/other gear and what to expect

Anyone done this cycle? And what to expect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my third cycle. It's a 16 week cycle. I'm 26 5'10" 195.

This is what I'm running:
    Test Enanthate 400mg EW
    Deca 300mg EW
    Fluoxymesterone 22mg ED for 26days
    Anastrozole(Arimidex ) .5mg EOD
    HGH (Somatropin) 2iu's 5on 2off

My pct will consist of HCG , and climifine citrate(clomid)

All opinions are apreciated on what they think on weight gained, mass, strength, and how much of it i'll keep when the cycle is completed.

BTW, The gear I'll be using is from Oasis

Titan1 is offline Member
    If you run 2iu´s for only 16weeks i wouldnt expect to much some fatloss hgh should be ran for 6months minimum IMO and if you want to gain lean mass and not just lose fat you have to bump up the dose to 4iu´s or mayby run Lr3 igf-1 the first 4-5weeks and then use hgh after, thats my advice because igf is a better massbuilder and when you take the igf you can see it like a frontloader your igf levels go up fast and then you start with the hgh othervise if you only use hgh then it takes 2-3months to build up high igf levels thats what i think...

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan1
    If you run 2iu´s for only 16weeks i wouldnt expect to much some fatloss hgh should be ran for 6months minimum IMO and if you want to gain lean mass and not just lose fat you have to bump up the dose to 4iu´s or mayby run Lr3 igf-1 the first 4-5weeks and then use hgh after, thats my advice because igf is a better massbuilder and when you take the igf you can see it like a frontloader your igf levels go up fast and then you start with the hgh othervise if you only use hgh then it takes 2-3months to build up high igf levels thats what i think...

Great info but seeing that this is his 3rd cycle I think that IGF might scare him a little.

If I were you I would save the money you paid for the Gh and bump up a few other things. Bring the Test E up to at least 600mgs EW. The deca is fine and the halotestin is fine too. Cut the Deca off at week 12 and run the Test to week 14. Start PCT beginning of week 16. In total will run you 19 weeks after PCT is over. And by cutting out the Gh you will save a lot of money.

If I were you I would definitely listen to Titan and run the IGF. Even by substituting the GH for the IGF you will get better results and save some $$. JMO

Titan1 is offline Member
    and also hgh is more age dependent im 27 and i ran hgh the first time this year and it was ok but not worth the money IMO no for us younger guys IGF-1 is a better choice hgh is better when you are 35+ and i think that people will agree im not saying that hgh doesent work but it doesent work well for younger guys as it does for older

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan1
    and also hgh is more age dependent im 27 and i ran hgh the first time this year and it was ok but not worth the money IMO no for us younger guys IGF-1 is a better choice hgh is better when you are 35+ and i think that people will agree im not saying that hgh doesent work but it doesent work well for younger guys as it does for older
    I agree that HGH really isn't neccesary for guys in there 20's.They have high enough hormone levels,it just seems to be a waste of money.

This is only my opinion.I'm not a doctor,but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

~Pinnacle~

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I'm not a doctor,but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

~Pinnacle~

thank guys, great info. I love this forum.

bump

Thread Information