kaorialfred is offline Member

Humatrope or substitute brand for what?

I asked my dr. for a new script of GH. I said Humotrope cause I was using signature and I was on there somo. I am doing it for therapy and I told the dr. to write the script for 4 IU a day. Which he did, so I will do 2 in the morn to at night. I have been doing 2IU and it slow but coming along its about the 3 and half of consistent use 5 on 2 off.

The prob is the cost, which I have got quotes from the pharmacy and I can get 9mg 30 day for 500 and some change, now I was paying 8 something for two 9mg vials from signature. Looking at cost and I don't know what is what as far as quality? What would you substitue the Humotrope for? And why?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    I asked my dr. for a new script of GH. I said Humotrope cause I was using signature and I was on there somo. I am doing it for therapy and I told the dr. to write the script for 4 IU a day. Which he did, so I will do 2 in the morn to at night. I have been doing 2IU and it slow but coming along its about the 3 and half of consistent use 5 on 2 off.

The prob is the cost, which I have got quotes from the pharmacy and I can get 9mg 30 day for 500 and some change, now I was paying 8 something for two 9mg vials from signature. Looking at cost and I don't know what is what as far as quality? What would you substitue the Humotrope for? And why?
    Jintropin straight from China. It's basically a humatrope clone from what I've read and it'll save you some money.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    a whole @ss load of money... reasonable pricing is like $3 bucks an IU

infinity04 is offline New Member
    Are you buying directly from the pharmacy or going through a HRT clinic?

pharmacy

The thing that I have heard here and other board is H it the best, but then you have the jin or somo is just as well. It does matter to me about the potency, because I'm really looking at maximzing fat loss with diet ant GH. If I can keeep the other cost down it may not be an issue with an accoutant wife. I just hope I can get a good price thru legal ways.

Thread Information