Thread: Hgh/accutane

dsa8864667 is offline Member

Hgh/accutane

My derm wants me to start to take accutane is it ok to mix with my Hgh and teste?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667
    My derm wants me to start to take accutane is it ok to mix with my Hgh and teste?

I ran Accutane for 5 months straight and it was one of the best things ever!!!!

I ran blood work every month and was on for about half of the time. Blood work came back on point every time.

supersteve Guest
    If you can wait until you finish GH I would do that.

Accutane has been said to raise igf-1/bp3 which would essentially make your GH less effective.
    Also GH also increases sebaceous gland activity, pore size etc. so it would be counterproductive to what the accutane is trying to do.

You would see better results from the accutane if you waited.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I ran Accutane for 5 months straight and it was one of the best things ever!!!!

I ran blood work every month and was on for about half of the time. Blood work came back on point every time.

using test at same time?

Quote Originally Posted by supersteve

Accutane has been said to raise igf-1/bp3 which would essentially make your GH less effective.
    Also GH also increases sebaceous gland activity, pore size etc. so it would be counterproductive to what the accutane is trying to do.

I do have to say that whenever I take GH my skin is impecable. Has a great smooth texture and never breaks out. Well................it is suppossed to be the "fountain of youth" like some would say.

supersteve Guest
    ^^ True, mine is much the same, except for the first few weeks. I think perhaps because it balances out the hormones and minimises fluctuations. Although generally hgh is supposed to make your skin more oily, but im not sure because mine has been pretty dry.
    Definitely wouldn't use accutane with test though. You'd be waiting ages for results.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supersteve

just reading through the thread... this seems a little contradicting to the benefits associated with GH. can you post some facts in regards to " sabaceous gland activity, pore size etc. " from what i've read and agree with jay h to the o is that it softens and thins your skin-- also read that collagen production rises therefore making pores less noticeable. so pls, inform me if i'm wrong. tx

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade
    agree with jay h to the o is that it softens and thins your skin

LOL, H to the O V. I move snow flakes by the O Z.

I've had several PM's asking me if I'm a jahovous witness, LOL. Glad to see that you caught on to that one Dwayne.

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    Is it ok to do accutane while on test

Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667
    Is it ok to do accutane while on test
    I did it and it worked fine for me........................

supersteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade
    just reading through the thread... this seems a little contradicting to the benefits associated with GH. can you post some facts in regards to " sabaceous gland activity, pore size etc. " from what i've read and agree with jay h to the o is that it softens and thins your skin-- also read that collagen production rises therefore making pores less noticeable. so pls, inform me if i'm wrong. tx
    Just do a google search. Oily skin is a common symptom of acromelagy (excess GH).

Although you're right users, including myself, normally report better looking skin.

But when you're talking accutane, the two would definitely be contradicted because accutane works to lessen the effects of igf-1.
    Test definitely increases sebaceous gland activity so accutane while on AAS is a no no. It would work, but your acne would probably come back later, whereas if you just did it on its own, chances are it will stay away for good. And you don't want to have to do more than 1 course of that shit.
    Also, not to mention liver values.

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    I did 2 and 4iu on Accutane. No problems....

Thread Information