Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    limpdin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Dude you got like 6 threads where you're claiming Gensci owns the patent to somatropin. Here's serono's website.http://www.seronousa.com/products/g...major=2&minor=1

oh wait it gets better. You know i can't stop, you know i can't stop
    http://www.seronousa.com/products/a...major=2&minor=2

Somebody alert the FDA Theshiz has discovered that all other GH besides gensci is fake.

And jin ain't natural. It's all synthetic. The only natural Gh comes from dead cadavers pituitarys that's harvested.......that's how it was done back in the day.
    Those links didn't work for me but these did:
    http://www.seronousa.com/products/gr...ajor=2&minor=1
    http://www.seronousa.com/products/pd...-994_%20pi.pdf

Anyhow
    Last edited by limpdin; 09-28-2005 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by theshiz777
    GenSci is the only company with the patent to make Somatropin. they are the only ones selling Jintropin (Somatropin)

Ansomone sells Somatrem, but label products as Somatropin. People that are experienced gh users have caught onto this. For the sceptics I say take a 9 month cycle of both and prove it to yourself. You will see the diff. in results.
    Maybe he means that GenSci is the only company in China with a patent to make GH via secretion technology?

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Dude you got like 6 threads where you're claiming Gensci owns the patent to somatropin. Here's serono's website.http://www.seronousa.com/products/g...major=2&minor=1

oh wait it gets better. You know i can't stop, you know i can't stop
    http://www.seronousa.com/products/a...major=2&minor=2

Somebody alert the FDA Theshiz has discovered that all other GH besides gensci is fake.

And jin ain't natural. It's all synthetic. The only natural Gh comes from dead cadavers pituitarys that's harvested.......that's how it was done back in the day.

Somatropin = "natural" as far as a correct synthetic duplicate of hgh (191 aa's).

Somatrem = unnatural varient of gh. the last molecule is amino acid residue byproduct of the old manufacturing ways.

GenSci does own the patent right of secretion technology (method that produces 191 aa's). Jintropin is named after Dr.Jin of China. I checked out that site. for a Biotech company that has supposetly has 9 global locations, its a pretty cheesey $20.00 website, well considering that they are a "global" probably need to be multi million or even billion doallr company. I would be very sceptical of this company. Call them up (they have the number on their page) and ask them their procedure of making Somatropin. If the same as GenSci procedure then ask they have rights from GenSci in China. I would only buy my Somatropin from GenSci. they are the ones who discovered how to make 191, they have the highest quality, and are very trusted. I could care less what u pump into your body, its your choice not to be safe. Just be careful is what im saying. I have contacted GenSci to ask them if they have heard of ths company, and if they are indeed selling Somatropin. 99% of US companies are selling Somatrem(192aa's)

Quote Originally Posted by limpdin
    Maybe he means that GenSci is the only company in China with a patent to make GH via secretion technology?

Yes you are right. they are the only ones that can use secretion technology. It is by far the best sanitary, and quality standards to make 191.

b00st is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theshiz777
    Yes you are right. they are the only ones that can use secretion technology. It is by far the best sanitary, and quality standards to make 191.
    Is secretion technology the only way to produce 191aa??

I think this confusion may stem from patent right laws. I think (from what I have read) that secretion technology is indeed the only way to produce 191aa. So, if that is true, Gensci would be the only company with a patent to make 191aa in China. I am not a lawyer so I don't know for sure, but I think a patent is only valid in the country issued (unless there is an agreement between countries). Therefore, Serono and others outside of China can use secretion technology to make 191aa. This is all just my perception from what information I have gathered ... I may be way off base.

Quote Originally Posted by b00st

no there are others

Straight from GenSci homepage

"Our Proprietary Technology- E.coli Secretion technology

China patent

Purer Products: Secretion of the proteins out of E.coli cells can minimize the contamination by E.coli toxic proteins

Higher biological activity: Secretion can lead to products with the correct primary amino acid structure as well as 3-dimensional structures, contrary to the traditional inclusion body technology

Higher yield: no refolding is required "                   

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by b00st
    Saizen from Ares-Serono,
    which is produced with the use of mouse cell
    material C127.

maxxwell is offline New Member

Exclamation ansomone better step it up

love the stuff. But generics that are great are flooding the market.. They are belived to be produced all by the same manufacturer in bulk then distributed under differrent brand names or un labled. gensci Jin, Anke bio Ansomone Kexing, ect. All made by the same manufacturer. All made by the modern ecoli process that yields the 191 chain gh we have come to love. All other processes are obsolete and rerally not necessary. considering to repack hgh from a manufacturer with the best product is cheaper than owning and operating you own lab, costs big dollars. Going generic untill jin and ansomone get real! They can counterfit fendi bags for 10cents on the dollar. I think they should get real on the pricing of there knock of gh!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information