Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    john30 is offline Junior Member

Anasome Sucks!!!!!

Just read article in the new Muscular Development (page 262) by William Liyliam stating anasome is 192aa even though they claim it to be 191aa.The only good hgh out of China is Jintropin.I am so pissed I've spent all my time and money buying this shit after listening to people on this board rave how great it is.For now I'm just buying American.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by john30
    Just read article in the new Muscular Development (page 262) by William Liyliam stating anasome is 192aa even though they claim it to be 191aa.The only good hgh out of China is Jintropin.I am so pissed I've spent all my time and money buying this shit after listening to people on this board rave how great it is.For now I'm just buying American.
    American is rather expensive bro.I've been there,I know.You're right tho,Jino is the way to go.Cost effective and decent stuff.
    Honestly though.I've only heard a handfull of ppl tout that company on here.Price?Probably.Don't know how to get Jino?More than likely.

~Pinnacle~

Titan1 is offline Member
    But if your Anasome did the job so what if its 192aa?

Bluerain is offline Female Member

John

I will be pissed also if this is the case .I have to go buy the mag now.

Even tho it works for me it's not what they claim it is!!! I know people get results with 192aa but I wanted 191aa !!

I wanted 191aa HGH not 192aa and I will let people know what it really is if this is true and that Ankebio has lied!!!

Please don't be upset with me or other's.I tried to help you and I honestly have gotten results with it but if it is 192aa then i won't be buying from them again after I run out of this batch!!

PS: I will email the mag piece to Ankebio just to see what they have to say.

Blue
    Last edited by Bluerain; 09-03-2005 at 10:53 PM.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    How trusted is that Micheal Lyliam person anyways...

I mean you can't believe everything you hear

Quote Originally Posted by Slic4788

Tons of BS to weed out whether it be on the net,or in a shiny magazine.The only difference is that magazines need to be somewhat credible,on the net anything goes.

~Pinnacle~

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    I would trust a bio-company before I would trust a magazine article. Just look at the crap they write about suppliments. It's all BS.

Here's another one "I packed on 15lbs of lean muscle in just 12 weeks with my bowflex"...

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Tons of BS to weed out whether it be on the net,or in a shiny magazine.The only difference is that magazines need to be somewhat credible,on the net anything goes.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    Here's another one "I packed on 15lbs of lean muscle in just 12 weeks with my bowflex"...

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...thanks for the laugh.I needed that!

~Pinnacle~

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    People slay me, All they need to do is to read something in a magazine or see a commerical for it to be true. Not saying its true or not true, but do more research before jumping the gun.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluerain

Blue
    like to know what they have to say about it,was about to order from them but will wait untill you post an answer from them or go with jintropin.

-rodge

I'll tell you this.... 4 1/2 months ago on april 16th I did my last comeptition (Jr. USA)and weighed in at 172lbs. after my competition I decided I didnt like middle weight and will compete as light-heavy, I upped my Ansomone from 2ius to 6ius 5/2 and last week I peaked out at 234lbs at 10% BF, I just started my diet last monday for my next competition on november 12 & 19th. My Point. whatever they say about Ansomone, the sh!t works. my only side effects was numbness of the hands upon waking up in the morning. Thats me in my Avatar at 176lbs.
    Last edited by MrMent1on; 09-04-2005 at 07:07 AM.

Yes it does work and I'm doing great on it... but if it is 192aa they should say so .

Blue

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    I'll tell you this.... 4 1/2 months ago on april 16th I did my last comeptition (Jr. USA)and weighed in at 172lbs. after my competition I decided I didnt like middle weight and will compete as light-heavy, I upped my Ansomone from 2ius to 6ius 5/2 and last week I peaked out at 234lbs at 10% BF, I just started my diet last monday for my next competition on november 12 & 19th. My Point. whatever they say about Ansomone, the sh!t works. my only side effects was numbness of the hands upon waking up in the morning. Thats me in my Avatar at 176lbs.
    60 lbs in 4 1/2 months?I could eat fried chicken 5x a day and wouldn't put on 60 lbs of fat in 5 mos.And I'm 37 yrs old.Is that a typo?I've been in gyms and around competitive BBer's my whole life.I never seen ANYONE put on 60 lbs in 4.5 mos.And you seem to claim it's almost all muscle as well.

~Pinnacle~

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    60 lbs in 4 1/2 months?I could eat fried chicken 5x a day and wouldn't put on 60 lbs of fat in 5 mos.And I'm 37 yrs old.Is that a typo?I've been in gyms and around competitive BBer's my whole life.I never seen ANYONE put on 60 lbs in 4.5 mos.And you seem to claim it's almost all muscle as well.

~Pinnacle~

Well when he was 172 he was probably at 2-3% for a day. So I'm guessing that within a week after the show he probably put back on about 20lbs just in water weight alone.

Yea 60lbs. is a lot though. I'm trying to put on 15-20 over the course of 5 months.

Great pic by the way in your Avatar

Pure Power is offline Junior Member
    His claim could be reasonably true. When I did abombs thwe first time at 75mg a day I gained 15 lbs in that first week alone. All water no doubt.

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    real gay

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Well when he was 172 he was probably at 2-3% for a day. So I'm guessing that within a week after the show he probably put back on about 20lbs just in water weight alone.

Yea 60lbs. is a lot though. I'm trying to put on 15-20 over the course of 5 months.

You are correct. take anyone of you guys thats 14% BF right now and put you on a competition diet you will lose about 40lbs. then right after the competition get right back on your gear with twice the HGH you ever used and see what happens. I ate anything I wanted. and yes i did gain a sh!t load of water right after the competition but lost it back before I went back in the gym.. so yes I did put on 60lbs in 4.5 months and is holding at 10% BF coming from 3.5% to 4% BF. if you need a recent picture i'd be glad to provide it. it on my girlfriends digital.

Quote Originally Posted by HumanPerfection1
    real gay
    Wanna clarify??

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Slic4788

Bill lewellyn is pretty credible, but he has made some mistakes in the past. I would like to see proof myself

i know someone who had it tested alegidily, and it was 191aa, its still shit though, i think i got more off of hcg

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    anosome is 191, and this product is excellent,ive been using it for 8 months now and the results have been amazing, the quality and muscle is second to none, at Ankebio they are friends of mine and i recently told them about people saying its 192 and this is there reply...

For your information, our HGH is developed and manufactured by modern
    recombinant DNA technology, it is derived from engineering E.coli, 191
    amino acids; it is identical to the natural growth hormone in amino acid
    sequence and three-dimension structure and its quality conforms to
    EP4th/USP standards.

How is your using our ANSOMONE, I hope you enjoy it as our other customers
    did.

Best wishes to you and your family!

i hope this clear's things up,,,,ansomone is amazing product

john30 is offline Junior Member
    I feel that ankebio has more to gain by saying their hgh is 191aa than William Lewellyn does by saying it isn't 191aa. I know you can still acheive gains on 192aa hgh, but I just want the company selling this product to be honest with me.If I'm going to take a risk ordering international (package gets intercepted, D.E.A. knocking on my door) That risk better be for the product you claim it to be.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16

Ditto....You can carb load after cutting and put on 20lbs in a day.

I feel that ankebio has more to gain by saying their hgh is 191aa than William Lewellyn does by saying it isn't 191aa. I know you can still acheive gains on 192aa hgh, but I just want the company selling this product to be honest with me.If I'm going to take a risk ordering international (package gets intercepted, D.E.A. knocking on my door) That risk better be for the product you claim it to be.
    they are honest, i pro friend of mine in holland had his tested and he sent me the results but i cant find them otherwise id post them,,,i will try to get in contact with him to see if he still had the paperwork,,,
    how do you know what william lewellyn agenda is??
    try it the results are excellent...

Here's a real simply suggestion.. non-believers stay away from Ansomone, keep using what you beileve in and us believer will keep using what WORKS for us which is Ansomone. everyone has a right to there own opinion, there'll always be justification for and against, which you believe in is up to you.

Here's a real simply suggestion.. non-believers stay away from Ansomone, keep using what you beileve in and us believer will keep using what WORKS for us which is Ansomone. everyone has a right to there own opinion, there'll always be justification for and against, which you believe in is up to you.
    i agree,,,good comment

demons is offline New Member
    I was planning on placing an order but now after reading this thread I just dont know....

Quote Originally Posted by demons
    I was planning on placing an order but now after reading this thread I just dont know....
    Ask around and which ever people recommend most then go with that one.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Amen........

b00st is offline New Member
    Blue,

Can you post as soon as you get a response from them?? I ordered some Anasome last week and it should be here in a soon. I woul like to know what they say about this before taking it!!

Thanks,

b00st

Boost

They did reply but I deleted it by mistake but they said basically the same thing that Marcus posted here (Below)

I will email them again and post the reply .

Listen,When I did a cycle of Var (10mg's sometimes 15mg's a day )and primo (100mg's a week ) I was lifting alot of weight.

Now with just the Var (5mg's a day ) and HGH (2 IU's a day) I'm lifting more weight them I did last summer with the Var and Primo.

That says alot in my book.

Not to mention how freaky smooth/soft my skin is. I always had very smooth/soft skin but now it's like a baby's skin.

I still haven't noticed any change of tone yet but it's freaky smooth.I find myself watching TV and rubbing my stomach cause it feels so nice to touch..REALLY!

Again, I will send them a email again and will post it right away so as not to lose it.

Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    anosome is 191, and this product is excellent,ive been using it for 8 months now and the results have been amazing, the quality and muscle is second to none, at Ankebio they are friends of mine and i recently told them about people saying its 192 and this is there reply...

For your information, our HGH is developed and manufactured by modern
    recombinant DNA technology, it is derived from engineering E.coli, 191
    amino acids; it is identical to the natural growth hormone in amino acid
    sequence and three-dimension structure and its quality conforms to
    EP4th/USP standards.

How is your using our ANSOMONE, I hope you enjoy it as our other customers
    did.

Best wishes to you and your family!

i hope this clear's things up,,,,ansomone is amazing product

b00st is offline New Member
    I find myself watching TV and rubbing my stomach cause it feels so nice to touch..REALLY!

WOW... the comments that could be said to that! Hahahahahahaha!

I appreciate all your help! I think my order should be here next week and despite the few negative comments I am just going to see for myself! I am only going to do 2iu's ed so I probably won't notice a difference for a month or so, but I am will definitely post my results once I start!!

Thanks again for your input and I appreciate the help!!

P.S. Let us know how the rubbing goes!!

i honestly hate that brand, perfur jino but perfur serostim over jino, just a personal preference

Gorillag is offline New Member
    Guys you may find this article an interesting read. States Anosome is 192aa which will explain why some people gt the red whelts..

http://www.consultdrminas.com/eng/ba...nformation.pdf

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

i have the mag and he dosent show any proof!

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    I've been on this stuff and it's no different then Jin. No red welts with BW.

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    5mg var a day :-\ ... i was on 100mg var a day lol.. just got insane pumps but my strength didnt go anywhere :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Reversal
    5mg var a day :-\ ... i was on 100mg var a day lol.. just got insane pumps but my strength didnt go anywhere :-(

LOL I'm a woman so any roid will have a change for me.

By the way I bumped it up to 10 as of the 24th..LOL

Blue

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member
    GenSci is the only company with the patent to make Somatropin. they are the only ones selling Jintropin (Somatropin)

Ansomone sells Somatrem, but label products as Somatropin. People that are experienced gh users have caught onto this. For the sceptics I say take a 9 month cycle of both and prove it to yourself. You will see the diff. in results.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Dude you got like 6 threads where you're claiming Gensci owns the patent to somatropin. Here's serono's website.http://www.seronousa.com/products/g...major=2&minor=1

oh wait it gets better. You know i can't stop, you know i can't stop
    http://www.seronousa.com/products/a...major=2&minor=2

Somebody alert the FDA Theshiz has discovered that all other GH besides gensci is fake.

And jin ain't natural. It's all synthetic. The only natural Gh comes from dead cadavers pituitarys that's harvested.......that's how it was done back in the day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information