Thread: ?igf-1 ideas?

Pure Power is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb ?igf-1 ideas?

i'm going to try out ol's igf-1 and ive heard great stuff i just wanted to make sure its in a powdered form right?

also i was wondering what people have experienced with the use of thisd product, and perhaps if thyroid drugs were needed or would be helpfull as with any aas and especialy gh it is benificial. i have never used gh but with aas it can make a difference.

i was also wondering about how well it works post cycle, does it really make the boys come back so magicaly? im most likely going to do a cycle with tren and igf-1 and perhaps eq. i would love to hear from anyone whos had experience with using it in a cycle with other aas and who have use it post with SERMs.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    No ol comes suspended, LR3 can help with the HPTA but it's not a replacement for PCT

JohnnyB
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure Power
    i'm going to try out ol's igf-1 and ive heard great stuff i just wanted to make sure its in a powdered form right?

also i was wondering what people have experienced with the use of thisd product, and perhaps if thyroid drugs were needed or would be helpfull as with any aas and especialy gh it is benificial. i have never used gh but with aas it can make a difference.

i was also wondering about how well it works post cycle, does it really make the boys come back so magicaly? im most likely going to do a cycle with tren and igf-1 and perhaps eq. i would love to hear from anyone whos had experience with using it in a cycle with other aas and who have use it post with SERMs.

Since it comes suspended how long will it keep after receiving, I would much rather buy it all in one purchase and have it all on hand b4 starting my cycle.

I'm planning on 80mcg dose along with 100mg tren eod. Sufficient dose of igf?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Since it comes suspended how long will it keep after receiving, I would much rather buy it all in one purchase and have it all on hand b4 starting my cycle.

I'm planning on 80mcg dose along with 100mg tren eod. Sufficient dose of igf?
    If it's your first run with IGF,which I beleive it is,50 mcg's will be a good starting dose.
    I also hope you'll be running Test with the Fina.And run the Fina ED bro.

Why would it be absolutely nessicary to use test with anything i know it is the end all and be all of juice but its almost the hardest to accuire and most expencive?

I have taken tren alone b4 and had pretty good results. i supose I could do 50mg ed instead. but it has worked just as well administering every other day for me.... in past experiences.

I'm not saying you don't have a point, im only telling you what i have experienced. I am open to all critisism im just want some factual evidence behind it too. i have done tren with both enth and prop in the past and got amazing results, but stacking any chemicals that are that strong will have amazing results. I have also taken tren with androl wich made amazing results, that of course, deflated drasticaly after discontinuing androl. best results have come from tren and EQ either apart or together. i always always seam to maintian the gains after i have discontinued use. I would be more than willing to try something else thats worked for everyone else, but thats just what has worked the absolute best for me.

Yes it is my first run with IGF, ill start out with 50 thats a verry good idea. and johnnyb I will be doing pct along with it as well, after im done with the androgens.

by the way i want to say this is the best d@mn board on the net because so many people are willing to share information and ideas. The mods/admins/vets deserve huge thanks for keeping this board running. Its been the biggest help to me prior to using drugs to assist me and tons of help in making the decision to start and help sorting through all the BS.

Why would it be absolutely nessicary to use test with anything i know it is the end all and be all of juice but its almost the hardest to accuire and most expencive?

I have taken tren alone b4 and had pretty good results. i supose I could do 50mg ed instead. but it has worked just as well administering every other day for me.... in past experiences.

I'm not saying you don't have a point, im only telling you what i have experienced. I am open to all critisism im just want some factual evidence behind it too. i have done tren with both enth and prop in the past and got amazing results, but stacking any chemicals that are that strong will have amazing results. I have also taken tren with androl wich made amazing results, that of course, deflated drasticaly after discontinuing androl. best results have come from tren and EQ either apart or together. i always always seam to maintian the gains after i have discontinued use. I would be more than willing to try something else thats worked for everyone else, but thats just what has worked the absolute best for me.

Yes it is my first run with IGF, ill start out with 50 thats a verry good idea. and johnnyb I will be doing pct along with it as well, after im done with the androgens.

by the way i want to say this is the best d@mn board on the net because so many people are willing to share information and ideas. The mods/admins/vets deserve huge thanks for keeping this board running. Its been the biggest help to me prior to using drugs to assist me and tons of help in making the decision to start and help sorting through all the BS.
    It's not mandatory to run Test with anything.But when running Fina,which is harsh,and shuts you down terribly,it's a wise idea to run Test with it.You'll hold your gains better,plus you'll recover better after the cycle as well.
    Also Test and IGF go hand in hand.That's something else to ponder.
    And you say Test is hard to get and expensive?I suppose it's the area in which you live?

my source rarely ever gets test in. im in MN the best deal i ever had was 60 bucks for 50mg/ml prop for 10ml. that was the only good deal ive ever had otherwise its about 130 for 200mg/ml 10ml enth and thats high as hell. same price as the 100mg/ml 10ml tren .

hes only had test available in any real quantity 2 times (wich i stocked up on the prop)
    but the tren is a good buy.

my source rarely ever gets test in. im in MN the best deal i ever had was 60 bucks for 50mg/ml prop for 10ml. that was the only good deal ive ever had otherwise its about 130 for 200mg/ml 10ml enth and thats high as hell. same price as the 100mg/ml 10ml tren .

hes only had test available in any real quantity 2 times (wich i stocked up on the prop)
    but the tren is a good buy.

If anyone sends you a PM trying to sell you Test.DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!

Logan13 is offline Banned

no good

im in MN the best deal i ever had was 60 bucks for 50mg/ml prop for 10ml.
    That's not a very good deal either. I pay $20/10ml test prop. I do not buy local, but I will only buy domestic.

-Logan13

lol i wouldnt buy any test or any other aas from anyone on the net. its just a bad idea. i would rather find a new local source. unless i can get a Rx for it!

As i said i havent had great runs with test, i do feel amazing especialy on prop(i think its due to how fast it gets into the system) but that could be due to the fact i have never run a higher dose or extended amount of time. Idealy i would come off everything right now I'm on clomid, liquidex, clen , (verry low dose) t-3, and nolvadex . I still feel i crashed extremely hard, ive managed to keep alot of size and strength but I can only spend 1/2 the time in the gym.

I'm starting to think I'll be on for life. I hadn't come off for more than a month in the past year.....

anyway, anyone know how long it will keep after shipment arrives?

I plan on doing igf durring and post cycle, and i would rather have it in hand than order it all over again.

btw thanks for the help especialy pinnacle. i trust people who have been around a while and dont try and scam fools on this place, good looking out.

lol i wouldnt buy any test or any other aas from anyone on the net. its just a bad idea. i would rather find a new local source. unless i can get a Rx for it!

As i said i havent had great runs with test, i do feel amazing especialy on prop(i think its due to how fast it gets into the system) but that could be due to the fact i have never run a higher dose or extended amount of time. Idealy i would come off everything right now I'm on clomid, liquidex, clen , (verry low dose) t-3, and nolvadex . I still feel i crashed extremely hard, ive managed to keep alot of size and strength but I can only spend 1/2 the time in the gym.

I'm starting to think I'll be on for life. I hadn't come off for more than a month in the past year.....

anyway, anyone know how long it will keep after shipment arrives?

I plan on doing igf durring and post cycle, and i would rather have it in hand than order it all over again.

btw thanks for the help especialy pinnacle. i trust people who have been around a while and dont try and scam fools on this place, good looking out.
    It will keep quite some time refridgerated bro.

I'm with you on the life thing bro.I'll be 80 sticking a pin in my delt!

~Pinnacle~

LOL
    i hope i have some hot nurse sponge bathing my crotch when im 80 so i dont have to do my own shots nemore.
    I read you are fan of hgh over igf-1. Whats the advantage, for you, that hgh has over igf-1 obviously were pretending price dosent matter. I would like to know what people experience as the difference. im not sure wich to try. i have heard it takes nearly a year for hgh to work however.... igf has faster results but u need to come off as it stops working after a certain time.

LOL
    i hope i have some hot nurse sponge bathing my crotch when im 80 so i dont have to do my own shots nemore.
    I read you are fan of hgh over igf-1. Whats the advantage, for you, that hgh has over igf-1 obviously were pretending price dosent matter. I would like to know what people experience as the difference. im not sure wich to try. i have heard it takes nearly a year for hgh to work however.... igf has faster results but u need to come off as it stops working after a certain time.
    It takes about 3 mos for HGH to really kick in.6 mos to really see and feel results from it.
    I like IGF.I like it alot.But you sort of answered the question already.After 5 wks of IGF,it fizzles out to nothing.With HGH,the effects don't fizzle out.So if price isn't an object,HGH is the winner in my book anyway.

from what i gather OL is the most trusted in general, is that maybe because of price?
    anyone with experience from a few different brands pm me about different companies such as mr or chem m. i dont want to and up getting in trouble for sourcing etc. i would just like to know some honest opinions so i dont get scammed.

its too bad AR dosent make it, or the other source i have. the only have ghrp, wich ive heard is the biggest waste of time and money ever.
    thnx 4 the help

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    It takes about 3 mos for HGH to really kick in.6 mos to really see and feel results from it.
    I like IGF.I like it alot.But you sort of answered the question already.After 5 wks of IGF,it fizzles out to nothing.With HGH,the effects don't fizzle out.So if price isn't an object,HGH is the winner in my book anyway.
    So how long does it take to clear out your receptors when you can do lr3 again? 30 on, 30 off?

At least with GH once you get your levels built up (3 mos), your liver will release your natty IGF-1 in elevated amounts as long as you stay on GH with no down regulation. Is that right? I'll go on a 1 year+ run of GH in a few months. I'm planning on 5-6 months GH only (NO AAS) after my first AAS cycle on GH. That means my next AAS cycle after the layoff should be incredible with GH 7-8 months in? God, I'm sure I can't go 5-6 months cuz I'll be thinking about it too much....Sumthin is wrong with me....hehe
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-30-2005 at 12:04 AM.

another question i had is if its best to take the igf-1 rl3 post work out right before a large dex/prot drink. along the lines of insulin , some people seam to be of the mind to take it pre w/o and i was wondering why. thank

another question i had is if its best to take the igf-1 rl3 post work out right before a large dex/prot drink. along the lines of insulin, some people seam to be of the mind to take it pre w/o and i was wondering why. thank
    Post work out is best.I drink my PWO shake,then 15 minutes later take my shot.

~Pinnacle~

why do you take the shot after the drink wouldn't you want the igf-1 already in the blood to shuttle nutrients?

why do you take the shot after the drink wouldn't you want the igf-1 already in the blood to shuttle nutrients?
    The reason why I do it this way is I feel a little hypo taking the shot first.So I take my shake,then allow the carbs to enter my bloodstream.Then the shot,which comes on real quick.So I have my carbs in full swing when the IGF is introduced.This works well for me.In about 15 minutes after the shot,I can feel the fullness in my muscles.

~Pinnacle~

perfect.
    pinnacle thanks for all the help. im going to try and get ahold of my source and see if i can score some test, and maybe a couple abombs...... or maybe i should just stick to EQ... hehe i cant help it tho. abombs make me happy!

i might keep a log and actualy do alot of recording weight and size and not give up on it half way through as i normaly do. it sucks though because 90% of the time im using my phone to check the boards. wich is a shitty slow way of doing it!

perfect.
    pinnacle thanks for all the help. im going to try and get ahold of my source and see if i can score some test, and maybe a couple abombs...... or maybe i should just stick to EQ... hehe i cant help it tho. abombs make me happy!

i might keep a log and actualy do alot of recording weight and size and not give up on it half way through as i normaly do. it sucks though because 90% of the time im using my phone to check the boards. wich is a shitty slow way of doing it!
    I'm running Abombs right now @ 200 mgs,along with test and IGF @ 80 mcgs ED.
    Yep,I'm a happy camper right now!

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I'm running Abombs right now @ 200 mgs,along with test and IGF @ 80 mcgs ED.
    Yep,I'm a happy camper right now!

~Pinnacle~
    200mg of androl! And test!(how much test prop enth?)
    Do you think maybe igf at maybe 40 mg in the am,(I work out early early) and then another 40gm in the evening? As to make an absolute constant helping of igf 24 hours?

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    i inject IM asafp after my workout. Why not use the natural pump that your muscles have in it to full saturate the IGF throughout them? I know there is a long standing argument if it is site specific or not, but I believe it has to be somewhat site specific. by the nature of it dispersing from one part outwards to the rest of your body. Regardless.

Bump to see if anyone has tried 2 doses a day of igf1r3 before.

I do 2 shots ED.But it's 40 mcgs each shot.I don't think doing a shot under 40 mcgs is worth it.
    To be quite honest.I like doing the whole 80 mcgs at one time.You really feel it at that dose.

~Pinnacle~

How do you space out the 2 40mcg shots?

How do you space out the 2 40mcg shots?
    AM after breakfast/Pm after workout.

~Pinnacle~

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Why is test so expensive and hard to get? That is the cheapest and easiest to get for me.

I have nooo idea. In fact my local guy is having a harder and harder time getting any gear. Even switched to a local chemist for the tren /prop.
    I would be extatic to just get a crap load of eq and test and some abombs for good measure. I would even loose the tren(it would break my heart) to have that stuff regularly available.
    Maybe he does get some in but wants to keep most for himself and better customers. Who knows!

Thread Information